The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My SYT Colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Yes . Panty liner I believe.
After that first time, out of curiosity, I tried again when she fell asleep again after some drinks. I think she was Really sleeping .
This time I fingered her pussy thru her panty liner....After awhile, I can feel some moisture and when I continue her whole panty liner was soaked!. I pulled her panty one side and put my finger inside... fucking wet....OMG... didn't know she can get so wet...
Finger fucked her and she still sleeping. I think if I put my dick in she also won't know...
Then she woke up like in a daze , I then hug her and massage her tiny boobs. Normally if she is awake , she would protect her boobs (even if she is high) but this time she just let me massage.
Then she went back to sleep. Then I tried fingering her again thinking maybe she will resist...but didn't.

After a while she woke up and ask me to send her back like nothing happened.

This is weirdest experience I had with a girl. I hope I can try again next time , when she sleeps without having any drinks beforehand... but this will be tough lol
This is indeed weird.. she being attached allowed herself to get drunk and sleep on your bed so often.. and you still not taking action after so many times.
Old 15-11-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
wyless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes . Panty liner I believe.
After that first time, out of curiosity, I tried again when she fell asleep again after some drinks. I think she was Really sleeping .
This time I fingered her pussy thru her panty liner....After awhile, I can feel some moisture and when I continue her whole panty liner was soaked!. I pulled her panty one side and put my finger inside... fucking wet....OMG... didn't know she can get so wet...
Finger fucked her and she still sleeping. I think if I put my dick in she also won't know...
Then she woke up like in a daze , I then hug her and massage her tiny boobs. Normally if she is awake , she would protect her boobs (even if she is high) but this time she just let me massage.
Then she went back to sleep. Then I tried fingering her again thinking maybe she will resist...but didn't.

After a while she woke up and ask me to send her back like nothing happened.

This is weirdest experience I had with a girl. I hope I can try again next time , when she sleeps without having any drinks beforehand... but this will be tough lol
Probably she is shy to let you know she's horny haha
Old 19-11-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mlksh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
You are simply useless. Just fuck lar.
Waiting for Christmas?
Quote:
I already tried , with my fingers. How do I know if she is drunk ? Test her alcohol lever? Lol people who had fucked a drunk woman maybe can shed some light. Do their pushy gets wetter ? Do they get an orgasm? Lol

No I don't like to make her drunk, just high. Lol
Old 26-11-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 21
sdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to behold

Hi TS

Any development on the situation between your colleague and you? Would appreciate an update
Old 27-11-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
but365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story TS, do continue please
Old 28-11-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by but365 View Post
Very interesting story TS, do continue please
I hope he will continue soon
Old 28-11-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mlksh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Maybe in trouble liao.
Old 30-11-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Some updates.

We actually gotten quite close, physically. Or rather I can get quite close physically.

Now I can simply put my hands on her inner thigh and caress it...sometimes I will just hug her from behind and kiss her neck and nibble at her ear. It's like I m her bf...however boobs and pussy is still off limits.

It's totally one sided though. Despite those moves which would make the girl feel happy or horny, she's not showing any of it. Maybe she's controlling, I m not sure.

The only time I have access to her boobs and pussy is when she fall asleep. But then it's like doing it to a corpse or dead fish where the girl just lie there. I don't know I justccant get my rocks off like that and it's kind if boring after awhile.

I think she has not got a sexual awakening yet. Otherwise why would she behave like that despite all my intimate flirty moves...lol I believe both of us maybe trying not to cross over that line, still holding back....
Old 01-12-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 4
snowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond repute

brother got to lead and show her while she is wake
Old 02-12-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
WesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwhite55 View Post
brother got to lead and show her while she is wake
Should be more fun when she is awake
Old 02-12-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Good stuff!!!!
Old 03-12-2021, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 3
CalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good stuff, any updates?
Old 03-12-2021, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
quok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS. Camping for more!
Old 03-12-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Before your next drinking session with her , go buy yourself a Hitachi wand / vibrator . Use it on her when she is asleep . You will then see the most appealing outcome .
Old 03-12-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Before your next drinking session with her , go buy yourself a Hitachi wand / vibrator . Use it on her when she is asleep . You will then see the most appealing outcome .
Not only just using a vibrator. TS should tie up her hands and legs with handcuffs or bondage tape or whatever, then stick the vibrator into her pussy. When she wakes up and asks WTF, he should only free her when he makes her cum like a fountain.

Sounds to me like she is playing games with TS. She's torturing him emotionally. Its time for him to up his game and torture her back.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1