The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
dooope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
chances of HIV

Good day all, i just made a mistake of letting the small head take over and did raw with a prc fl. i regularly visited this particular fl and she offered to do it raw and unloaded inside... i admit i was being stupid to have done that.

What are the risk of me getting infected with hiv? should i take the pep treatment? is there any place where i dont have to pay the full sum for the pep med up front?

after this incident i have learnt my lesson and not want to go through such mental torment...
Old 03-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: chances of HIV

See a doctor immediately to discuss your options.

If she is willing to have sex without protection you can safely assume that she has done it raw with other clients too which means the risk of HIV is NOT insignificant.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-10-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Hong Kan liao bro ...

time to see a lawyer to have your will done immediately ....

Old 04-10-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Most likely she has HIV...that's why she wanted to do RAW with you...RAW = WAR....Read on the paper before about HIV infected women taking revenge by doing RAW woh....Guess it is game over for u....

If after testing, your result is positive...do inform the chiongsters here who transmit the disease to you....you might be dying but do some good and give others a chance to live on...

Btw, dun forget to take ur medication daily....take two jobs if u have problem affording it though, heard that medication cost a bomb here....And spend each day as though it is ur last day on earth, you won't know when HIV will turn into AIDS and wreck havoc on ur body woh...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm

Last edited by maxsee; 04-10-2016 at 04:09 PM.
Old 04-10-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

good luck bro
Old 04-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh no, another stupid head to hit the headlines next yr when the news gonna report that hiv cases are on the rise. Pity this stupid head as one of the cases
Old 04-10-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scottFT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

people already scared, stop making things worse for him.

You should get tested, although you probably need to wait at least 2 weeks before going for test.

Getting infected is NOT insignificant, but I think if you read the link below, the odds are NOT as dire as you think.

http://www.aidsmap.com/Estimated-ris.../page/1324038/

I wish you all the best bro. Hopefully you will be alright and learn your lesson.
Old 16-10-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thomaslew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Check up Now
Old 26-10-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Near 28 days Liao, can get ready to test hope you are alright
Old 28-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

GuyMugen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooope View Post
Good day all, i just made a mistake of letting the small head take over and did raw with a prc fl. i regularly visited this particular fl and she offered to do it raw and unloaded inside... i admit i was being stupid to have done that.

What are the risk of me getting infected with hiv? should i take the pep treatment? is there any place where i dont have to pay the full sum for the pep med up front?

after this incident i have learnt my lesson and not want to go through such mental torment...
hi TS, new here and saw your post.

FL in my opinion is very risky haha.

don't repeat it again.

Have you screened for HIV yet?

my friends and i we did so at Dr Jeremy Chan Medical Clinic. He's very systematic and detailed at accessing your HIV risk.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
dooope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for bros who showed care and concern whether positively or negatively.

i finished the pep and did a check up. currently negative. will go back in a months time for another check up to complete the whole process.

have learnt my lesson and safety is the key. the few minutes of pleasure in exchange for the anxiety is not worth it.

once again thanks all
Old 04-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Lobangpls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thats great bro, you should be ok liao.

Wish u all the best, be careful next time.
Old 04-11-2016, 01:16 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

this forum is great isnt it ? always here when you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooope View Post
thanks for bros who showed care and concern whether positively or negatively.

i finished the pep and did a check up. currently negative. will go back in a months time for another check up to complete the whole process.

have learnt my lesson and safety is the key. the few minutes of pleasure in exchange for the anxiety is not worth it.

once again thanks all

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 04-11-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

A few minutes of pleasure isn't worth a life time of regrets.

Even if she gave assurances that she's clean or that she hasn't tried it with other guys before, dont do it.
Old 08-11-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
OneShotMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honestly speaking, the odds of catching HIV on a one-off raw exposure is not that high, especially female to male transmission, BUT it is significant enough to warrant protection at all times. I think the TS should be fine unless he was extremely unlucky. I just hope that all bros will always let the big head take priority over the small head.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1