The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I
And yes, as mentioned before, as long Maguire starts, Man U can't win.
But last night Mcdisaster did not start...he was a sub only...but so long as he is on the pitch, the team never won.. don't know why, he is kinda of a jinx to the team

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-09-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I watched the entire match and was sorely disappointed.

it was a drab affair, perhaps the Queen's passing cast a shadow

ETH rotated some second stringers in and there was rust, wayward passing and little creativity to trouble the opponent. i felt the penalty call was really harsh, man u could have gotten a draw, although they didn't deserve to win given their performance. with english football suspended for ten days, its a good window for the squad to train and gel better together

a super tongue in cheek suggestion: maguire to convert to a striker, he would be causing chaos on the other end of the field, instead of his own end

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 09-09-2022 at 10:42 PM. Reason: add
Old 10-09-2022, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
But last night Mcdisaster did not start...he was a sub only...but so long as he is on the pitch, the team never won.. don't know why, he is kinda of a jinx to the team
I hope there is no confusion here. McDisaster, we are talking about Maguire right? He was in the starting line up for the match and he played full match.
Unless my eyes play trick on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
a super tongue in cheek suggestion: maguire to convert to a striker, he would be causing chaos on the other end of the field, instead of his own end
For god's sake.....that won't work. Unless his positioning is so good...which I highly doubt, since he is usually not found in the penalty area when there is danger.
The main thing is he is so SLOW. Likely can't reach any ball pass to him.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 10-09-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope there is no confusion here. McDisaster, we are talking about Maguire right? He was in the starting line up for the match and he played full match.
Unless my eyes play trick on me.
Oophs my bad....think u r right ...that was the last EPL match against Arsenal when Bruno handed the captain's armband to him when he came on the pitch as a sub

Looks like they may be eliminated from Europa league if ETH don't treat this cup competition with the same seriousness to win as the EPL matches...seems as though he is using this impt competition to try out his selections of players n trying out the academy players....as long as he stubbornly persists in starting McDisaster n CR7 they r bound to lose that match...moreover their next opponent is a strong team in sheriff...they r not to be messed around n hv banged in 3 goals against bottom team omnia to top the european group they all r in tgt

Last edited by Rickey; 11-09-2022 at 12:24 AM.
Old 11-09-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
harlenb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

best formation for man u is : degea dalot/lisandro/varane/eriksen/bruno/casemiro/antony/cr7/martial now i think .. rasford can rotate w cr7 or martial
Old 12-09-2022, 04:34 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...moreover their next opponent is a strong team in sheriff...they r not to be messed around n hv banged in 3 goals against bottom team omnia to top the european group they all r in tgt
ETH kind of underestimated Sociedad in some ways.
And probably this rubs on to the players themselves, which was promptly reflected in their performance.

Yes, this Sheriff caused a major upset last season UCL beating Real Madrid 2-1.
The defeat woke RM up and they went on to become Champions.

Old 13-09-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
ETH kind of underestimated Sociedad in some ways.
And probably this rubs on to the players themselves, which was promptly reflected in their performance.

Yes, this Sheriff caused a major upset last season UCL beating Real Madrid 2-1.
The defeat woke RM up and they went on to become Champions.
Truth be told, ETH shot himself in the foot n was at fault for losing the match when he could hv won it easily or at least draw it .. the match was theirs for the taking, having controlled them throughout the 1st half by Erikssen...

but once he pulled Erikssen out of the 2nd half, they lost control n RS started to bombard their goal with no mercy...now he has unnecessarily made it more difficult for himself n his boys to make it to the top of the group to qualify for the Round of 16...Sheriff is a much more difficult team to beat than Real Sociedad

Old 13-09-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlenb View Post
best formation for man u is : degea dalot/lisandro/varane/eriksen/bruno/casemiro/antony/cr7/martial now i think .. rasford can rotate w cr7 or martial
Agreed with u bro...welcome to this MU thread.as u r posting for the 1st time ...hope to see u post more in the future

Old 16-09-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Likely to lose...Good Luck!

Old 16-09-2022, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Likely to lose...Good Luck!
Nope, u r wrong ... surprisingly they won 2-0 easily thru' Erikssen, the MOTM !.…goals scored by Sancho n CR7 thru a penalty although fans were not happy saying he played horribly missing a lot of chances created by MOTM..they r now 2nd in the group after just 2 games out of 8 n it's still a long way to go...RS seems to be quite a strong team too winning both their games so far....wonder which team will go thru to the Round of 16 in the end ??...

note that they won the games w/o Mcdisaster starting...he only came on at the last 5 minutes of the match...so this theory is proven true that if he doesn't start the game, they will win the match...looks like he is a bench warmer nowadays...for his own sake, he shd find himself another club to go to..

Last edited by Rickey; 16-09-2022 at 05:59 AM.
Old 16-09-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope, u r wrong ... surprisingly they won 2-0 easily thru' Erikssen, the MOTM !.…goals scored by Sancho n CR7 thru a penalty although fans were not happy saying he played horribly missing a lot of chances created by MOTM..they r now 2nd in the group after just 2 games out of 8 n it's still a long way to go...RS seems to be quite a strong team too winning both their games so far....wonder which team will go thru to the Round of 16 in the end ??...

note that they won the games w/o Mcdisaster starting...he only came on at the last 5 minutes of the match...so this theory is proven true that if he doesn't start the game, they will win the match...looks like he is a bench warmer nowadays...for his own sake, he shd find himself another club to go to..
Very happy I'm wrong again. Becoz I thought Mc Disaster would be starting. But ETH had learnt his lesson.

Eriksen again proved to be the talisman. That pass to Sancho was simple and direct. Look so effortless. This guy is a class act.

CR7 is a goner already. Hope that penalty will help him regain the form.

The 2nd half was a tad too boring....I actually dozed off.

ETH pulled the same trick on McDisaster again. Similar to the Arsenal match....subbed him in last 5 minutes.
Agree with you, he should look for another club. Very clear ETH wants him out.

Old 29-09-2022, 07:01 AM
Samster

of
Quote:
Very happy I'm wrong again.
Becoz I thought Mc Disaster would be ting. But ETH had learnt his lesson.
ETH pulled the same trick on McDisaster again. Similar to the Arsenal match....subbed him in last 5 minutes.
Agree with you, he should look for another club. Very clear ETH wants him out.
ETH is a sly fox...doesn't want to tell his players his displeasure with them directly in the face in public...using actual situations to take them out of the team

McDisaster shd be out of the team by next summer by his own volition or sold to another team when Eth get more new defenders in ...he is at his max, hard to improve himself....even at national level he is showing his waywardness by conceding a penalty for Southgate at the League of Nations competition...hope it's not too late for Southgate to learn his lesson abt loyalties to players who r currently not in form a lesson OGS never learnt leading to his dismissal....ETH only learnt his lesson during the horror of his 1st 2 games in charge leading Utd this new season

Last edited by Rickey; 29-09-2022 at 07:25 AM.
Old 29-09-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

The international break will be over soon n teams will start challenging each other fiercely in the league...can ETH overcome Pep in their 1st meeting crossing swords with each other ?? ..if stats r anything to go by, best ETH can do is to draw with Pep...it would be a miracle if he does win over Pep with some of his players still not in form ...anyone agree or disagree ???...looks like their run of 5 victories on the bounce might end with this match

Last edited by Rickey; 29-09-2022 at 12:26 PM.
Old 29-09-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
of

ETH is a sly fox...doesn't want to tell his players his displeasure with them directly in the face in public...using actual situations to take them out of the team

McDisaster shd be out of the team......
Sly or not, it is the result that matters....so far, ETH had shown he means business.
"No one messes around with baldy head"

Yes, was going to say it....McDisaster concede a penalty and also got a hand in Germany's 2nd goal. The match ended 3-3.
He played full 90 mins in the match against Italy...and although not entirely his fault...he jinxed England to 2nd tier of the competition.
Sad to say, he is a goner. Now can't even compete for country.

Here is McDisaster message to us..

"On my form, I don't know what has been said, I don't really read about it,"

"I am working hard on the training pitch to make sure I am ready for when my opportunity comes. That is all what I can do to try and help the team."

"I am not concentrating on anybody else and what people are saying, I think if people can make a story about me, I am Manchester United captain, it is going to make big news."

"So that is the reason they do it, they like the clicks and things like that, but I went into the Euros after an eight-week injury, and did not play one game, and got into the team of the tournament.

"In terms of rustiness, and things like that, I am sure that won't happen."

Load of BS....he even mudsling DDG for not coming out when danger arrives...siao boh....

Old 30-09-2022, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man City v Man Utd x-x 4-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63046299

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1