The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Can fuck if pay more
Noted. Thanks.
Old 22-09-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Can fuck if pay more
How much more? ..
Old 23-09-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
avdot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

First time posting on this forum. Had to due my excellent encounter with TT.
Everything thats been posted is true. I messaged in the afternoon and got booked for 5:15 but she delayed I am assuming because other brothers having a good time. Finally went up around 5:40 and she met me like an old friend. Asked me to shower and as I waited she came in. Negotiated service paid her and asked if i had cd for full service which I did and got down to business. In the end my fj session alone lasted 30 mins and she enjoyed it thoroughly tried all positions and was happy when shot off my load. Truly a gem and she was squirting through the whole session and bed was fully soaked. Only Meinazi comes close to this experience. She was not at all watching time and the whole experience was like having a session with your girlfriend. Amazing truly a gem. Looking forward to a session with MM who was lying in the couch as I left the place.
Old 23-09-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
avdot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

First time posting on this forum. Had to due my excellent encounter with TT.
Everything thats been posted is true. I messaged in the afternoon and got booked for 5:15 but she delayed I am assuming because other brothers having a good time. Finally went up around 5:40 and she met me like an old friend. Asked me to shower and as I waited she came in. Negotiated service paid her and asked if i had cd for full service which I did and got down to business. In the end my fj session alone lasted 30 mins and she enjoyed it thoroughly tried all positions and was happy when shot off my load. Truly a gem and she was squirting through the whole session and bed was fully soaked. Only Meinazi comes close to this experience. She was not at all watching time and the whole experience was like having a session with your girlfriend. Amazing truly a gem. Looking forward to a session with MM who was lying in the couch as I left the place.
Old 25-09-2022, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Sharky2040 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi can share contact ?
Old 25-09-2022, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Just thinking if everyone gets the bed soaked, how is the deed actually done
Old 25-09-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Do either or both ladies speak simple English for bros who are non-Mandarin speaking? Sounds like tarma is something to try at least once.
Old 25-09-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
m1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Do either or both ladies speak simple English for bros who are non-Mandarin speaking? Sounds like tarma is something to try at least once.
No they don't speak an inch of english. As a non-mandarin speaker, i usually rely on translation apps and gestures for communication so we might miss out on the dirty talking but her services more than makes up for it.
Old 26-09-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Sharky2040 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bro, can share contact ?
Old 26-09-2022, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1r4n4 View Post
No they don't speak an inch of english. As a non-mandarin speaker, i usually rely on translation apps and gestures for communication so we might miss out on the dirty talking but her services more than makes up for it.
Thanks bro. I’ll try my luck, then.
Old 26-09-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
For those looking for contacts, this is from the first post in this thread. Hope it helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Many of you folks have been asking to open a thread for TT (83095966). So here it is! WhatsApp directly for details and booking.

Looks: Kawaii SYT. looks 22-24 years old
Body: Petite type, smooth skin and fully shaved. Yep, even down there.
Boobs: All natural soft C cups
BBBJ: Top notch. You can’t expect less from MM’s cousin
GFE: Super high GFE, you will want more of her. Especially when she calls you 老公 or 姐夫
Playability: Max at 11/10. She will satisfy most of your fantasies, just don’t go overboard and spoil the experience. Respect goes both ways.

Those who want to experience AV-style tarma with her cousin, feel free to text her directly.
Old 26-09-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1r4n4 View Post
Maybe just an inch. Every time I unleash my load into TT's mouth, I always made it a point to say 'Thank you very much' in English.

TT always reply 'You are welcome' in somewhat broken english but I find it very cute.
Old 26-09-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Maybe just an inch. Every time I unleash my load into TT's mouth, I always made it a point to say 'Thank you very much' in English.

TT always reply 'You are welcome' in somewhat broken english but I find it very cute.
Must teach her new words: 'i want more, i want more' ..
Old 27-09-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
m1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post

welp im definitely using this when i visit her next time haha
Old 30-09-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

Originally intent to have a bonk in Dome 1 but the angpai I wanted is fully booked until night time so I opt for another angpai TT for a CIM session.

This is my first time visiting TT at this location and I brace myself for a long route march...but actually wasnt that bad since the weather is not rainy. Somehow the return walk feels shorter.

I feel TT is suitable for those who have a lot of wild ideas to play her then you will have your session worth. I'm a little dull and just waiting to see what she do and the entire session ends pretty quick...less then 30min. TT is great at blowing and sucking your balls with many variations and looking at you seductively while at it although I can still feel some teething. I felt weird about the 姐夫 reference and don't really know how to role play with her. So is kind of awkward.

Also after the deed I try to have a normal convo with her asking very normal qns like 你吃饭了吗? but her replies is full of sexual inneundo like 吃你的棒棒就够了 LOL! I suppose some bro will feel horny she is behaving like a slut but for me I just wanna have a normal convo with her but she just kept up with the slut behavior all the way... professionalism I suppose.

I think first visit lack of chemistry. Not sure if I wanna revisit again. See how. Btw her boobs is indeed bigger then C and all natural 八字乳 which is nice to squeeze. Got a little freebie from her on the way out. I think she feel I'm quite shortchanged with the session and kind of compensate with the little gesture. Nevertheless I think these kind of thing really boils down to chemistry...takes 2 hands to clap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1