The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 09-08-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post

Was clearing my photos when i saw this. Although we arent on talking terms, but this was what we did previously.

WOW!!! Bra almost drop too.
Old 10-08-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Gilbert7896 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
need more to see??
Old 12-08-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Bro, this is braless. Nothing else to drop
Old 12-08-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did it with an ex colleague several times. On the sofa, at the lounge area in office and in hotels.

The excitement the first few times was too much for me to bear though, especially when when she asked me to cum inside her the first time we did it. Once we did it in broad daylight and our office was full glass panel frontage, I always wondered if people opposite could see us

But in hindsight I say don't play where you eat!
Old 12-08-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
wh1tejade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
Did it with an ex colleague several times. On the sofa, at the lounge area in office and in hotels.

The excitement the first few times was too much for me to bear though, especially when when she asked me to cum inside her the first time we did it. Once we did it in broad daylight and our office was full glass panel frontage, I always wondered if people opposite could see us

Very commando to do it in broad daylight, salute you bro!
Old 13-08-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

I do remb when i was with my ex-colleague for 3-4 months.

We even went overseas together hahha.
Quite a wild lady, we did raw and either creampie or CIM and she swallowed.

Too bad those days are past. She went back to her home country and has a kid now

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 13-08-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Not sure if anyone got experience with your colleague in other countries?

And if it will be advisable to try your staff / junior? Lol
Old 14-08-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2477 / Power: 9
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Was certainly exciting.
But stressful lah when it goes pear shaped…

Previously updated here that I did 3 of my colleagues here …one of them P just got pregnant. Was stressful cuz she didn’t know what to do ….she had protected sex with her hubs and then we were on this biz trip and we raw as usual.
In the end, she decided to keep the pregnancy …. So was a real nervous time.
Old 14-08-2022, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Not sure if anyone got experience with your colleague in other countries?

And if it will be advisable to try your staff / junior? Lol
Q1. Yes
Q2. Yes
Old 14-08-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
Was certainly exciting.

Previously updated here that I did 3 of my colleagues here …one of them P just got pregnant. Was stressful cuz she didn’t know what to do ….she had protected sex with her hubs and then we were on this biz trip and we raw as usual.
The husband might still be kept in the dark, thinking the child is his, the wife used needle to poke the CD that's why the wife for pregnant.
Old 14-08-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
adamtay03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice boobies
Old 14-08-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 6
DreamCherry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post

But play hard when you are no longer eating there
Old 14-08-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

A woman getting pregnant is like striking lottery. SOme women damn hard to get pregnant whereas some will get pregnant with a blink of an eye...

So in your case, yr FB/colleague could have easily convince her hubs not to use condom by simply saying its her safe period or say she long to feel the warm cum inside her...

OOps...pregnant already...aiyah i counted my safe period wrongly..

So how hubs? Keep or abort?

Keep = you are safe...Abort = you are safe too and no need to worry about abortion fees

Caveat tho: Make sure your race is the same as the FB/colleague race, or else come out teh tarik color difficult to explain lah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
Was certainly exciting.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 14-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Not just the skin colour, but also the look. If the baby appears to look like neither the hubby or the FB, then also can raise red flag by the hubby. Eg both are single eyelids, the baby comes out to be double.
Old 14-08-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
deadzone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

temptation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1