The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-08-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You know I’m still pissed I did not get to see Ting Bao again..

She was like literally here and it took ages for her to start and all of a sudden she just left? Fk man lol..
so she didn't even make time? Or was she being "reserving" her time for her benefactor. Lol. Either way I also did nit get to see her. For me, I was disturbed because we were quote close. But in my mind, she made her bed...from then on, she's not important any longer. Hahahha.

Quote:
She won’t have shortage of customers one..

Many are queuing up to sayang and pamper her lol..

Can definitely see another AY situation here..
Aiya, all these WKs, wannabes and simps... want to do it, do it all the way lor! Respect to the guy who took AY off the market. Lol. Go big baby, or go home.
Old 13-08-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lol. But I don't think she is as universally appealing choice as, say, Angel or Xue Er type. She has her charm and I just happen to like most aspects of her. Best to manage some expectations. Definitely not SYT as her petite build and looks/image may suggest..
agreed on this observation, yes she does have her regular base (from 1st and 2nd stint). Not for those who fancy sharp facial features, slim model like bod, high playability.
Old 13-08-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
so she didn't even make time? Or was she being "reserving" her time for her benefactor. Lol. Either way I also did nit get to see her. For me, I was disturbed because we were quote close. But in my mind, she made her bed...from then on, she's not important any longer. Hahahha.
Dunno the exact details leh..

First it was accommodation issues, then fear of starting due to Covid measures/restrictions, then some other funny story which I forget liao..

Though I highly suspect is some Robert who convinced her not to work due to the risks and bao her all the way lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-08-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

First it was accommodation issues, then fear of starting due to Covid measures/restrictions, then some other funny story which I forget liao..

Though I highly suspect is some Robert who convinced her not to work due to the risks and bao her all the way lol..
These wu lwee kia ruin the fun for everyone 😂😂
Old 13-08-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 2
rckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
Am very pleased to receive your validation, bro, and glad to find someone similar in taste to exchange notes.

Another two worth trying, imho, are:
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-nicole/
and
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ke-ying-massage/

Whilst their figures are not as tight as XX or Amy, to me, they are much prettier. They are also a lot more slutty/seductive in their behaviour, if I may say so. Different flavour I would say, more spicy. If things have not changed since I have visited them both on separate occasions, they are housemates. Pity they do not work together, or at least that is what I was told when I asked.
awesome brother, thank you! need to get down to trying this two.. i wanted to see if any good massages also and somehow i landed up with Lollo; so here goes:

Lollo
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Location: 8.5/10 - condo, (dont think got MRT nearby), roadside parking (I drive).. seems to have ample lots but go ahead of time anyway if driving. she stays alone, place is clean, bathroom is clean, room smells nice (got those mist diffuser)..
she seems quite hygienic so i got no complaints!

Looks: 7.5/10 - she is young and xmm.. Discount 5-10% la from her pictures.. as in, the nice features are there and she has good skin, etc., So she looks like her pictures la, but just imagine a slightly rounder face (not so sharp) than the photos.
I also think she is shorter than the 159 advertised (maybe 153-155 i dunno; didn't measure )

Body: 7/10 - typical xmm body i guess lol. not skinny not hourglass but not fat also. boobs not big but not small also... got some flesh la.

Massage: 8.5/10 - this girl can massage and really gives effort, me thinks. not piano. got some skill and technique!
best for me is when she sits on your back and uses strength and then slide up and down using her legs also. must also get her to massage your arm (from the front), and massage your head and neck (lie on her lap).
Worth trying her massage. when u turn around she also massages your leg first and that was good too.

HJ: 7.5/10 - good enough, ok la (i guess this is vanilla) - i don't think she really does cat bath (But i don't really care also haha). she is sensual and moans enough. can just caress her ass inside her panties, but i don't think she allows the front (also not my thing)

GFE: 7.5/10 - like other bros said she has playful and cheerful personality and very friendly (not shy to talk). but more the xmm teh here teh there act cute kind (not really my type). Lol i also don't really like to talk during massage, so it got a bit quiet sometimes (but good for me =)) . But other more talkative brothers can try and make more conversation i guess.

RTM: yes (for the massage + if i want xmm) but try others first

Overall: i think can try if bros like playful+friendly xmm stroking you, clean place, and have an above-average massage skill.
Old 13-08-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She might as well be honest. Got "bao-ed", just say so la! Especially when I was already prodding her about it. Lol. Not the first time in history it happened. Instead, there was a lot of flip flop stories, so I'm like whatever, and move on.

But she was a pretty high level "SN". Better than these boring SN ones these days. Aiyo now even no catbath, no stripping, no zhut zhut, no nothing.....lol.
Old 13-08-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Yes they may spoil our fun but I actually find it more respectful. Like I said earlier, go big or go home. That guy took it all the way. You gotta tip your hat to that.
Old 13-08-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
😅😅😅will Bros support them if ML re list again on any site?
Old 13-08-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agree with you bro! Only few rich guys can tolerate their beloved girl have sex with other guys! Salute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You gotta tip your hat to that.

Last edited by JonathanTk; 13-08-2022 at 10:01 PM.
Old 13-08-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Depends on what service the ml provides to us! We are looking for fun from the ml only, not looking for gf/wife here. If they can meet my sexual desire, why not? Pay them and have fun with them for 1 hour session
She get money, and my sexual need is satisfied. It's win win for both of us, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
will Bros support them if ML re list again on any site?

Last edited by JonathanTk; 13-08-2022 at 10:01 PM.
Old 13-08-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hcin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for good massage, need rest from bonking but hope to get a good massage🙏. Preferably with bbbj, if not hj is fine haha,
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Do you guys add wechat for every MLs you guys visit or just the ones you visit regularly?
use WC to book those you interested to RTM. simple.
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanTk View Post
Totally agree with you bro! Only few rich guyS can tolerate their beloved girl have sex with other guys! Salute

Rich guys can also kc deep deep what.
The ML tell the WK or carrot head that 我只跟你做爱。没跟别人做爱只跟客人按摩和打飞机什么都没做。
And those guys believe them.
Haha I aint complaining man. They pay more to those MLs or whores so that they can continue to stay here while I up them lor.
Been there done that.
Why u think when some bros or me said we manage to up some MLs some other samsters come in to stir this and that and attack me and other bros.
They are the WKs, Simps or carrot heads whatever u want to call them lah.
Haha yea they thought those MLs or whores are their exlusive sex partners.
Dont know if they are naive or dumb!
Old 13-08-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Haha I aint complaining man. They pay more to those MLs or whores so that they can continue to stay here while I up them lor.
Been there done that.
Why u think when some bros said they manage to up some MLs some other samsters come in to stir this and that.
They are the WKs, Simps or carrot heads whatever u want to call them lah.
Yeah it's kinda akin to those "whales" in gacha games whereby they spend alot of money to keep the game alive while the rest of the normal players enjoy the game at a more affordable price.
Old 13-08-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Those are totally bullshit. How naive Wks are. lol

Quote:
Need to thank those rich/naive wks to let ml stay longer. That's why they (mls) always say they'd like to stay SG other than going back China. We are very kind and polite comparing those China guys.

Quote:
Why u think when some bros said they manage to up some MLs some other samsters come in to stir this and that.
i can imagine that many white knives are ready to zap you and me out there already. Lol I agree what you say is totally true. But many of them won't face the music, and very willing to be a simp.

Last edited by JonathanTk; 13-08-2022 at 10:33 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1