The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-01-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

May(Lust365)

Had May from Lust365 last night and recommended for Bros.

OKT: 10/10 Responsive and friendly
Looks: 9/10 90% similar pretty wont cancel type
Body: 8/10 Pettie SYT tight body
Boobs: 8/10 B Natural just nice for her body frame
Service: 10/10 SOP and Not a time watcher with nice BBBJ and tight FJ
Massage: 10/10 Bros likes abit of massage she's good as she works in a massage in thailand. Professional one. Massage alone i think worth a $100 bucks in SG seriously
RTF: Yes definitely will for her massage
Old 30-01-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros can teach me how to upload images?
Old 30-01-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

Porsche from Naravee, 27th Jan Morning Session.

Location in the Central on the main road, easy accessible by all modes of transport. Instructions given was detailed and clear.

Looks : 20 year old SYT, stylish, petite and slim, very chio.
Body: Tone and firm.
Boobs: Enhanced C, nipples very pointed , can play all day type.
Pussy: Trimmed, tight and fragrance.
Ass : proportionally size, good feel doing doggy.
Frenching: Intense
Shower: Clean bathroom , clean towel
BBBJ : Good feel, slow and steady
FJ: Missionary , Doggy and Carry Fuck. Feel very sexy fucking her.
GFE: Like long lost lovers
RTF: Going again tomorrow.

Highly recommended by bro MBK. Decided to give it a go.
Weather cold cold need some warmth.

Shower was enjoyable, looking at her slim tone body and cute face is priceless

After drying ourselves , we headed to bed, I played with her neh and nipples. I began frenching her to start the momentum. I moved her head to my Dick and she gobbled up with intense sucking. Really enjoyed and we did a 69 while I deep paint her pussy . She gave off a deep moan and circulate her movement indicating that she is ready for me to penetrate her. She cap me and I hungrily shoved my dick deep inside her. The feeling is really enjoyable, she was rather tight. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly , grabbing my arms , while I enjoyed pumping her hard. We french as I squeezed her breast and fuck her. Did her from doggy at the corner of the bed while spanking lightly on her butt. Rotated and moved her to the front and carry fuck her. Her moan was sexy can feel the wetness on my balls. I placed her to bed and spread open her legs and deep pump her until we both climax.

After another shower ,
She lick my dick till it hardened again. Put on a cap and go on for the next round . I licked her belly ring afterwhich i pump her hard , switching different positions all over the bed. Ended with missionary with rough frenching.

I enjoyed and ended my session, she apologized for not speaking much English, what the heck ; we enjoyed ourselves the whole process. Promised her I will book her again soon.

One of the best SYT I ever bonk.
Looking forward for my next bonk arrangement with Naravee
Thanks bro MBK for the arrangement .
Old 30-01-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Any bros can teach me how to upload images?
  1. Be a member and use the 'Load Pics' forum function
  2. Use the 'Insert Image' function with an image uploaded on the web

For option 1, you can press the 'Load Pics' button. It will then open a new window for you to upload the pictures of your choice and automatically insert them into the content as a BBcode. You have to be a member to upload if I'm not wrong.

For options 2, you can use the 'Insert Image' button (looks like a rectangle with a pyramid) and paste the image URL from an image uploaded on a website. I often use IMGBB/IMGBOX, but you can use any image uploaders of your choice.

Edit: Make sure you remove any personal information and data from the image metadata before uploading. Most of these sites should clear them by default, but just be cautious.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 30-01-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 8
Pelham00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPelham00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yuri Naravee

Looks like what was shown in the pic. Fair and beautiful and young lady.

Body was petite with no fats, super curvy and very sexy perky ass.

Boobs was just nice for her frame and soft to fondle with. No sag and fits her body well.

French was DFK all the way, and will lick your mouth dry! Fierce and don't want to let go type and really feel like frenching with gf.

BBBJ was fantastic. Slow and steady with good suction and good slurping. Deepthroat and will polish every part of your dick well. Able to endure long and deep blow.

Pussy was small and tight with no smell at all and super wet. Paint till she jerk and beg for me

We did a few position and she ride me well too. Finish off with hard, long and deep doggie pounding on her will she whine and moan like she enjoying it.

GFE was high with lot of cuddling and frenching.

Willing to please and hardworking attitude.

Very happy with her company.

Thanks Bro MBK for arrangement.
Old 30-01-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 57
elvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud of

Lotte Narvee

Looks: 8.5/10 (cute and syt type, surely real is better than pic)
Figure: 8.5/10 (slim and petite but with some tattoo)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (nice and big but enhance)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (Very tight, wet, small, no smell and trimmed, can feel the tightness and my bro go in no need to say...lagi tight....sibei shiok)
Frenching: 9/10 (good and long lasting the DFK type)
BBBJ: 10/10 (skillful as the suction and momentum is all tip top performance. She really loves to suck)
FJ: 9/10 (Great sound effects, willing to try all positions)
GFE: 8.5/10 (treat you like bf)

Nice session. Thanks bro MBK
Old 30-01-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Cartier
OKT : GC24
Looks : 9, thai skin tone as usual, certainly a head turner looker. same as photo, wysiwyg
Body : 9, slim angkong siao full back tattoos, enhanced melons, A class model body shape, neither short nor tall just nice
French or no YMMV
BBBJ : 8, suction long, not DT
FJ : seems to be shes quite a very experienced, should be in this line for quite awhile, doggy best sight to see full view,
abalone not fully shaven but well trimmed,
Painting didnt ask/didnt try
Location easy to access and nice comfy apartment
Can communicate basic english
Easy to book, okt just need some basic verify
Old 30-01-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis View Post

Lotte Narvee

Looks: 8.5/10 (cute and syt type, surely real is better than pic)
Figure: 8.5/10 (slim and petite but with some tattoo)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (nice and big but enhance)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (Very tight, wet, small, no smell and trimmed, can feel the tightness and my bro go in no need to say...lagi tight....sibei shiok)
Frenching: 9/10 (good and long lasting the DFK type)
BBBJ: 10/10 (skillful as the suction and momentum is all tip top performance. She really loves to suck)
FJ: 9/10 (Great sound effects, willing to try all positions)
GFE: 8.5/10 (treat you like bf)

Nice session. Thanks bro MBK
Wah bro, she looks hot & delicious, how the facility? I 50/50 want try because I heard they have shared shower or is its different stable? Don't want meet other bros in birthday suit.
Old 30-01-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
devildonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cherry, Lust

Looks: 8.5/10 Sweet looking, super syt and school student style
Boobs:8.5/10 B if I not wrong.
Massage: 8/10 Not bad, clear some of my muscle aches after I left
Frenching: 8/10 Very good frenching and catbath.
BJ: 8.5/10 Damn good nearly CIM early on. Wet sloppy tongue cathbath.
FJ: 8.5/10 Very wet, did not need ky at all after painting. Horny gal, doggy position will push backwards into me.
GFE: 10/10 Very easy to communicate
Room: Great.
RTF: true syt? No doubt
Old 30-01-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mega6488 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tina (EroticSecrets)

Have a session with Tina.
Looks: Pretty Milf (don't think will reject unless you are SYT lover)
Body: Slim but have some loose skin due to giving birth
Her attitude and service are the highlights.
Very good attitude, provide reasonably good message, provide AR which I had not experienced for quite some time LOL. Feel really shiok.

Frenching allowed/painting allowed/pussy quite wet,

GFE is good.

Definitely a good bonk.

Will consider RTF.
Old 30-01-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Cr38acct is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=suzy

Below is my Rating for Suzy

Looks: 10/10 (I have high standards on this but IMO she is one of the best)
Body: 9/10 (Very fair and nice curves, such a nice butts for doggie)
Boobs: 9/10 (Nice firm D soft boobs, light colour nipples, good to hold good to suck and good to look at... what's more can you ask for?)
Shower: 10/10 (I like this the most. Very service orientated helping me to wash my body like I am a baby. HJ washing and playing with my cock. Telling me I like it or not with a sparking eye contact. I am getting much hornier now!)

Paint: 8/10 Helping her to getting into mood. Her sound effect was getting my dxxk steam too. Action began like this! POWER!)

Bbbj: 9/10 (Cap on did not affect her sucking skill, a lot of deepthroat action and very strong suction continuous effort. You must not too focus on it if not you will cum sure)

FJ: 10/10 (Best part is coming here, she initiated different positions. Moaning, reaction, eye contact with you, asking you to go faster on her and calling you baby.. I need to said more?! Hahaha!)

Massage: 8/10 (Soft massage during halftime and maintain good converstion)

Overall: 9/10 (Rare gem I found on this stable after resting for awhile)

RTF: Wanted to but short of Vitamin M.

At least have one more go even I have to dig my piggy bank
Old 30-01-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Hesitant to write this but she needs customers
Fr for tyla sexrepublic

Looks - 8/10 cute and she acutely looks better and fairer in person

Body - 8/10 natural c cups, told me she wants to get them augmented but i told her that hers was beautiful as it is. She is also fairer than the photos and has some ink at the back

Bbbj - 7/10 can be improved

Fj - 9/10 tight pussy with landing strip. Stamina isn’t that great in cowgirl so you have to take the lead

Gfe - 9/10 always cuddling and kissing you. Massages in between shots and ample strength

Frenching - 9/10 she can kiss and french well

Rtf - Probably but her slots might be limited after this because she’s really got good attitude and service

Last edited by Tumtum_23; 30-01-2023 at 12:54 PM.
Old 30-01-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
snoopyhuh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ighlight=pimmy

Lady: Pimmy
Pictures Authenticity: 90%. 9/10.(for me. maybe not you)
Height: around 1.6m
Skin: Slight tan, smooth
Body: slender, skinny, busty
Boobs: D-cup. for big boob lovers. I like the big ones.
Ass: MEATY.. prone bone time!
Pussy: Shaven.. yummy!
English: above the average
Service: 10/10

Experience

Kissing/Frenching: No tongue, just lips (I am okay with this)

Painting: No smell. not sure how to rate this.

BBBJ: 9.5/10. Very intense with action to the ever neglected balls. A + from me. If you are not careful.

FJ: 9/10. Did cowgirl, missionary, doggy, prone bone. with a slender body and a meaty butt. Moans were real and deep.

GFE: Not sure how to rate. She is friendly and does her best to chat during the "lepak" phase.
Old 30-01-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
papayaeger is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=miki

Girl : Miki - Seduction (an RTF)

Looks : 10/10. 100% similiarity to the picture. As stated in the advert, still my dark skinned beauty
Boobs : 9/10. Depends on individual. She is petite and she's only a B cup. Unless you're a boobs fan, then she's not for you.
Body : 8/10 Slim and petite.
Ass : 11/10. If you're an ass man, she's the right one. She has a nice soft butt.
BBBJ : 8/10. Can still be improved but nevertheless suction and technique still good.
FJ : 9.5/10 She's a hardworker and very accommodating. She won't ask you to change position unless you want. She has a soft and gentle moan
GFE : 9/10. 👍
RTF : Definitely. I am so excited that she is back in SG. Tried her back in Nov, definitely gg to rtf more than once.
Old 30-01-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
kakasika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Palmy of Club Friday

I had Palmy for dinner last night and she was really amazing. Regarding her ratings, she looks the same as the pictures posted, what you see is what you get, no photoshop, maybe some enhancing filters like more bright. Her body is slender a bit meaty with average height. A very nice body. Her body alone can turn heads with those natural and big juicy boobs of hers. BBBJ was great, no rush and hardworking. The Frenching was good too; lots of tongue action and on-demand! With regards to the FJ, she was willing to accommodate my preferences and was okay with me bonking her for a long time. It was a pretty wild sex experience. Get her in the mood and you get a sex crazed horny super boobs girl giving you the sex of a lifetime.

Very pleasant lady, smiling throughout and cheerful making me very comfortable with her. Definitely would like to RTF when I can come out and play again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1