The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-12-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sasoos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Need to pick your brains guys..

If you have 1 night in BKK, what's a crazy and unique experience would you go for? Nothing to crazily expensive. But it must be sexual of course.

I've done go go bars, soapy massages etc. Those are kinda vanilla. I have an upcoming trip that I just want to experience something crazy and unique. Thanks
You can try Octopus Fetish Club in Patpong. It's not my cup of tea, but maybe good for you. Please report back if you decide to try
Old 17-12-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Went to Pulse clinic. When your arrived, you have to make sure you ask for the free hiv and syphilis test. Else they show you a price list of the std tests. I almost choose the exact same type of tests and almost paid like 1100THB

Another thing is when you want to get the Prep, you have to go through the consultation (800 to 1000 Thb) , a range of STD tests (2200 THB), a kidney and liver function test (1250 THB). After you test ok for all the test then you can get the prep bottles. Depending on the brand or Prep, it ranges from 1050THB to 3400THB per bottle of 30 tabs. So estimated price for first time to get the bottles ranges from 5650 to 9000THB.. Please correct me if I am wrong about the price because that is what the recep told me

Do note that the most expensive brand (Truvada) is the only one with clinical trials done to prove that it is effective for gay, straight men, transsexuals. So if you wanna get a peace of mind, best to get that brand

Last edited by overboard; 17-12-2023 at 12:59 PM.
Old 17-12-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

grimfellzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, will be going bkk next week. Just wanna ask, Thaniya is something like thermae? except its in the streets
Old 17-12-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried 2 ladies from 6leelaathai on my latest trip, Smile and Jasmine. both experiences were meh, conclusion is i'ld rather spend 10-15k on one of TonyBKK's ladies for 4hours of GFE.
Old 17-12-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Here's my POV, Thermae is normally just a pitstop for me where I grab a beer and check out the scene. Depending on timing, Thermae normally has about 30 girls where quality is mixed. My last visit, I would bonk 30% of the girls in Thermae.

Compared to Thaniya, or Jap St, they have more girls easily over a hundred, again, depending on what time one arrives, a good time is around 745pm. As for rates, Jap St girls tend to go for LT which can be around 8k and negotiable.
But...note..a lot of soi thaniya gals are racist..some will only do japs, many will not do non asiatique...and they are exp...a pussy is a pussy..soi thaniya 8k for essentially same u can get elsewhere for 5k

Thermae MANY posts to scroll thru for more info. I scored good ones "captured"on way the way to thermae more than once...but timing matters
Old 18-12-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Hey bro, where do you book the travelling companion? Any recommendations?
My little black book.... I keep the contacts of those compatible ladies whom I've taken previously.
Old 18-12-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

96robboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello anyone keen to go to BKK early January?
Old 18-12-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
flashbouncer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, will be in bkk from 19 to 23 Dec, I usually chiong alone but it's getting a bit boring so if anyone is keen to chiong together let me know!
Old 19-12-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in bkk wanna cbiong dm me
Old 19-12-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Has anyone tried outcall massages like Healing Hands or C Body? Looking for advice and recommendations.
Old 19-12-2023, 10:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Has anyone tried outcall massages like Healing Hands or C Body? Looking for advice and recommendations.
+156 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-12-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
expect to top up between 1000-3000THB for HJ/B2B/FJ

pick those that have therapists in casual wear (not only in uniform) so that you can assess better. i would say looks are pretty much the same, not PS like SG spa.

CBody more SYT, can try!
Old 20-12-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute

Writing a past experience. Went to butterfly and chose a lady called JJ.
Good: DFK , nice smile, overall enjoyable
Not so good: not fair (i think very few girls in butterfly are fair)
Old 20-12-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in bkk on the 27th want chiong together? Was thinking of heading to onyx cos I like the DJ playing there that night!
Old 20-12-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Spiritbloodwuji is Cool - loads of Potential

Edited comment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1