The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2015, 03:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
The trend seems to be social media now to engage the girls, but if the FL dun understand english then its hard to nego with them over wechat? A thing abt the farms is that if the girl play punk, you got someone to complain to and ask for change.. for FLs, its a gamble as they dun belong to any house and you cant ask for help if anything happens (like they sick la, stomach ache la, moto die la.. etc).. many stunts la... but having said this, its indeed fortunate to have a mentor to guide us to the gems.. thanks for your info bro...
On Line IDs... you call the number get to chat with the FL..... from there you would know whether can communicate or is a chicken & duck situation.

For Thai FLs.... usually they are service oriented and seldom give you trouble. It is the Burmese / Laos / Cambodians & PRCs that are the ones with many stunts and excuses.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
On Line IDs... you call the number get to chat with the FL..... from there you would know whether can communicate or is a chicken & duck situation.

For Thai FLs.... usually they are service oriented and seldom give you trouble. It is the Burmese / Laos / Cambodians & PRCs that are the ones with many stunts and excuses.
Thanks for the tip bro... Line and WeChat seems to be the defacto tool to book girls now everywhere!

Agree that the farm girls are spoilt and chut many stunts.. have to see for myself in HDY one of these days how the situation is...
Old 05-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Buchikong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On April Fool's day, arranged a LT girl (THB 2500) to come to my room when she said "HI" to me in Wechat. She arrive and asked for payment first. She said she is from Yaya Karaoke and after one shot, she would have to go back to her office to pass the money to her OKT.

I could'nt tell whether she is telling the truth or not. I suggested we go together to her office and I will pay the OKT instead. She was not pleased and said that I don't trust her. At this point, I suspect it is a scam. Anyway, the GFE is gone. I gave her the taxi money and ask her to leave.
Old 06-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buchikong View Post
On April Fool's day, arranged a LT girl (THB 2500) to come to my room when she said "HI" to me in Wechat. She arrive and asked for payment first. She said she is from Yaya Karaoke and after one shot, she would have to go back to her office to pass the money to her OKT.

I could'nt tell whether she is telling the truth or not. I suggested we go together to her office and I will pay the OKT instead. She was not pleased and said that I don't trust her. At this point, I suspect it is a scam. Anyway, the GFE is gone. I gave her the taxi money and ask her to leave.
Wow didn't jnow got such stunt from them.. As the lady I engaged was Thai .. Will take a note when next time go over will ask them probably or ask they from which farm and go there pick them up ..
Old 06-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She said she is from Yaya Karaoke and after one shot, she would have to go back to her office to pass the money to her OKT.
smart move. whether to suspect its a stunt or not, its a good prevention for later disappointments! and the worse thing is when you sleep alone
Old 06-04-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Wow didn't jnow got such stunt from them..
girls have lots of stunts for sure. this is their job, who can be more pro than them? from going back to feed cats, do laundry, room mate got drunk, eat medicine, foreign bf doing spot check.. once they leave, you just got to be thankful if they ever return!
Old 06-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
She arrive and asked for payment first. She said she is from Yaya Karaoke and after one shot, she would have to go back to her office to pass the money to her OKT.
Yaya ktv is in chanivet soi2. They r famous for their syts n also famous for runners. They always give all sort of reason to get out of ur room after the first shot even u paid for LT service. So plz take note...
Old 06-04-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Yaya ktv is in chanivet soi2. They r famous for their syts n also famous for runners. They always give all sort of reason to get out of ur room after the first shot even u paid for LT service. So plz take note...
Sorry Bro hv to add on, plus many on drugs and shake head.

Advice to newbie visiting Hdy, avoid YaYa at all cost, even there is no more fls and wls in Hdy for St or Lt.
Bad experience for me. Just walk past there a few week ago.

Last edited by maddog_mlvn; 06-04-2015 at 05:17 PM.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Hope bro here don't mind I'm gonna write a more details FR on my 1st trip to hatyai.. And don't mind my noobie experience ..

Reached hatyai on Wednesday morning to avoid the long weekend in SG due to good Friday. Took train from kl to hatyai ,its overnight train so if you can get sleeper than its good as for me this is an impromptu trip so no sleeper coach for me n sit all the way. Can be bad for your waist though. Train will reach Padang besar around 9am Msia time. Padang besar is border stop between Msia n Thai. Here you will clear both Msia n Thai immigration. Here u have to take down all luggage then train will leave the station. The train to hatyai only will come at 1030am Msia time, so you will have 1 hr to eat bfast at station cafe.

At 11am Msia time train depart to hatyai n I reached hatyai around 1130 Thai time train move slowly as some maintenance work on the track. Once reach station i walk to main road n saw Robinson shopping mall. From there get Thai SIM card for easy engage fl on mobile apps. Actually if u don't mind walking, you can walk from train station go lee garden plaza walking distance around 10mins.

Thanks to bro jimfairy advise proceed to buy voucher from tour agency bought massage voucher too for 250baht trad Thai massage. Before move to hotel eat bak kut teh the shop same row as the old lovely tour agency shop. A lot tourist inside the soup abit spicy though still prefer klang style the boss can speak Cantonese . Once step out from the shop, approach by an uncle who offer to show me around lol sense sth amiss by then quickly inform I'm meeting friends at Lee garden plaza although I'm alone. Uncle offer me to show his stock model range haha.. Said politely no thank you .. Walk straight saw a kuan yin temple go inside to pray for safe trip.

Check into mayflower and approach by bellboy to offer fl price range from 3-3.5k n pass me his phone number. Settle down myself and take a bath before move out to massage while relaxing open we chat and start scanning ppl nearby send out a few chat around 230pm.. Weird is no response from them until late evening .. Finished massage at Sakura hotel around 4+ still no response in wechat then proceed to central festival to shop n eat .. Only around 5+ those lady response and offer me.

One offered massage and fj at hotel room for 1800 baht but didn't take the offer not long after another Laos or Myanmar girl offer booking at 2500. I asked her back 2500 is for st or lt? But then no respon from her anymore. So bro whenever they offer for booking, normally is LT?

Proceed to dinner at central n back to hotel around 9pm. Once back to room another Laos girl chat n offer LT 2500 look around 8 to me so quickly grab n ask her to come hotel lobby. she suddenly ask me stay for how many night in hatyai, I said not sure enjoy tonight 1st then decide to extend or not. 10mins later got a message from her said not coming n offer her friend to me such a turn off.

As nth to do n think will end the night without any action so proceed to walk around lee garden plaza a lot street foods along the way. 30 mins later got a Thai girl message me she is brownie complexion local songkla girl.. Regarding this girl we chat like add friend type not for booking chat with her for around 1hr without talking about booking or what :S when I try to ask whether she provide inside room services she gave me a big huh, make me feel awkward.

Then she request me to send her my current selfie to her, feel so weird by her request so proceed to send her anyway n she send her photo as well. My wechat profile have photo clearly though. She asked me what I wanna do ? I said not sure feel kinda bored in room, she offer to bring me go other place for drinking but I feel not at ease as this my 1st trip n I dont this place well so rejectd her offer then she pop the question how about she come my room? Once I saw this I know it's game on

I ask her how much she charge for overnight she said 3k but I said abit late now n offer 2.5 k n she accepted my offer..so i quickly go buy helmet haha n meet her at hotel lobby. Once in room chit chat abit with her, found she still uni student n saw him keep msg a guy in fb so kepo ask who is he? She said classmate n they nego a price so the guy help her do her assignment :S

IF I'm the guy don't think I will ask for monetary term lol.. Have total 2 shots with her before sleep n after wake up. Feel tight n responsive .. While fingering her she scratch my back .. Moan sound real as she squirt abit

After the morning session proceed to chokdee dim sum riding the girl bike lo as she don't wznt eat I ride there alone .. After bfast back to room she dtill sleeping .. Finally wake her up before check out .. Pay her 2.5k n as we move into lift pass her another 200 baht tips..

Proceed to konsurtium shop beside Lee garden plaza n took 12pm bus back to kl.. That end my Virgin trip to hatyai consider a success. While waiting for bus manage go chat up a Thai girl on visa run.. She working in massage parlor in kl come hatyai a few days.. Not sure she available or not but we still cont chatting now n plan to meet up at bkk next month
Old 07-04-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
YAYA IS A CROCODILE FARM.. u GET EATEN UP N CHEATED AS WELL.

THE BOSS IS AN ASSHOLE..................avoid
Old 10-04-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
warlord is one of the Best!warlord is one of the Best!warlord is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pojstemp View Post
YAYA IS A CROCODILE FARM.. u GET EATEN UP N CHEATED AS WELL.

THE BOSS IS AN ASSHOLE..................avoid
oh.... used to take from Andrew.... not sure that gal Neaung ( as one in Thai) still there.... took her once, great headlights, service so so, can be better. She was always on the phone.....
Old 11-04-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord View Post
oh.... used to take from Andrew.... not sure that gal Neaung ( as one in Thai) still there.... took her once, great headlights, service so so, can be better. She was always on the phone.....
There r many wechat gals for u to choose now, no worries anymore
Old 11-04-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hope bro here don't mind I'm gonna write a more details FR on my 1st trip to hatyai.. And don't mind my noobie experience ..

Reached hatyai on Wednesday morning to avoid the long weekend in SG due to good Friday. Took train from kl to hatyai ,its overnight train so if you can get sleeper than its good as for me this is an impromptu trip so no sleeper coach for me n sit all the way. Can be bad for your waist though. Train will reach Padang besar around 9am Msia time. Padang besar is border stop between Msia n Thai. Here you will clear both Msia n Thai immigration. Here u have to take down all luggage then train will leave the station. The train to hatyai only will come at 1030am Msia time, so you will have 1 hr to eat bfast at station cafe.

At 11am Msia time train depart to hatyai n I reached hatyai around 1130 Thai time train move slowly as some maintenance work on the track. Once reach station i walk to main road n saw Robinson shopping mall. From there get Thai SIM card for easy engage fl on mobile apps. Actually if u don't mind walking, you can walk from train station go lee garden plaza walking distance around 10mins
Nice FR from a first timer to Hatyai..... happy to see u enjoying ur 24 hrs trip.. hope will have a chance to meet u there in ur future trip.. I bring u eat delicious foods haha..
Old 11-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nice FR from a first timer to Hatyai..... happy to see u enjoying ur 24 hrs trip.. hope will have a chance to meet u there in ur future trip.. I bring u eat delicious foods haha..
Sure bro.. Let me know when is your possible next trip and I will try to join you.. Wanna visit some temple too..
Old 11-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sure bro.. Let me know when is your possible next trip and I will try to join you.. Wanna visit some temple too..
yes, I bring u to the famous Nezha temple.. let u huat ar!!!! Haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1