The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My wife outing with my friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Good to see TS finally manage to calm himself down
Indeed bro
Old 28-02-2023, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
ExcellentJ2367 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite a good read indeed
Old 28-02-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

pls continue with more!
Old 28-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

by going out with you and flashing her panties, your wife has won in every aspect
- got you jealous
- validated her street value
- checked on your fren profile and certain you are not eating outside

her bargaining power just increased!
Old 02-03-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 13
Gixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyereh View Post
I masturbate to her photos too. Lol…….
Uh.. its ur wife tho..

Old 04-03-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Garyereh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I masturbate to my wife photos because is very sexy. I masturbate twice a day to her photos and have sex with her at night. She loves to wear skirt. Each time she wears a skirt, confirm when she seats down sure can see her zaogeng. Whenever she takes a train, those guys seated opposite her, confirm can she her zaogeng. She only wears white panties, and is always very obvious because she has long slim thighs. Her breasts are small, so her bra can’t cover much and is always loose. If you are tall enough to look down from her loose shirt, confirm sure can see her nipples.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
hercules2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do have this fetish as well and of course provided that wifey is hot enough to show off. I will get hard on when other guy can only see and masturbate imagining her while I can bang her whenever I want.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyereh View Post
I masturbate to my wife photos because is very sexy. I masturbate twice a day to her photos and have sex with her at night. She loves to wear skirt. Each time she wears a skirt, confirm when she seats down sure can see her zaogeng. Whenever she takes a train, those guys seated opposite her, confirm can she her zaogeng. She only wears white panties, and is always very obvious because she has long slim thighs. Her breasts are small, so her bra can’t cover much and is always loose. If you are tall enough to look down from her loose shirt, confirm sure can see her nipples.
Can u let us know when n where u n yr wife r going out to parties or taking the train when she dresses up sexily wearing skirts ?? ...we want to beo her from a distance n see if wat u say she zaogeng is true or not

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-03-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hercules2008 View Post
I do have this fetish as well and of course provided that wifey is hot enough to show off. I will get hard on when other guy can only see and masturbate imagining her while I can bang her whenever I want.
You also hv a hot wife bro ???..if so, then u r a lucky husband, hv a wife with such hot looks that only other guys can envy n be jealous of beoing her from a distance...can see only but no touch...except u r the only one who can do so n bang her as well as u say when both of u reach home

Old 04-03-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

yeah. i get what you are trying to say.

there was once my wife and i went to meet a few friends and she wore quite sexy (loose low cut) and was trying to prevent zaogeng. i was abit unhappy cos not only my friends (i know they trying not to see) but the people from other tables were also looking.

i told her about my unhappiness when on the way back home and she kept quiet.

when home, she removed her bra and told me 'but they cannot get to see me dressed like this for you' and i could see her wearing the loose low cut top without bra and it turned me on so much thay i dragged her to the room and just fucked her very angrily for what happened earlier and it was very explosive when she said 'and only you get to fuck me wearing this and stop being angry with me anymore'. Cannot take it, shot my load inside her and said to her 'you turn me on like mad tonight on purpose one is it'???

She just smiled.
Old 05-03-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
vet365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post

there was once my wife and i went to meet a few friends and she wore quite sexy (loose low cut) and was trying to prevent zaogeng. i was abit unhappy cos not only my friends (i know they trying not to see) but the people from other tables were also looking.

when home, she removed her bra and told me 'but they cannot get to see me dressed like this for you' and i could see her wearing the loose low cut top without bra and it turned me on so much thay i dragged her to the room and just fucked her very angrily for what happened earlier and it was very explosive when she said 'and only you get to fuck me wearing this and stop being angry with me anymore'. Cannot take it, shot my load inside her and said to her 'you turn me on like mad tonight on purpose one is it'???

She just smiled.
Nice share bro. Get her to show more to your friends and you fuck her hard every time!
Old 05-03-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
hercules2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You also hv a hot wife bro ???..if so, then u r a lucky husband, hv a wife with such hot looks that only other guys can envy n be jealous of beoing her from a distance...can see only but no touch...except u r the only one who can do so n bang her as well as u say when both of u reach home
Yea, my wife is hot and she is willing to wear skimpy clothes. Feels good when going out with her. Guys ogling at her make me proud. LOL
Old 05-03-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post

She just smiled.
What a naughty n sexy wife u hv also bro who enjoys wearing sexy low cut top to zaogeng to other guys when going out with u ...n back home after that.. teasing n arousing u about it n making u bang her hard in bed ....other husbands will sure hope their wives r like yours

Old 05-03-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yea, my wife is hot and she is willing to wear skimpy clothes. Feels good when going out with her. Guys ogling at her make me proud. LOL
majority of wives in real life r not as hot n sexy as yrs bro...congrats to u ..good for u that she makes other guys jealous of u ...take good care of her or i will ...haha

Old 06-03-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
axdrama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any pic to show how skimpy she wears?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1