The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Licking n banging busty Korean ex colleague

Dear Bros,

Not a long story, was in HK last weekend after the recent removal of travel restrictions. It was for a work reunion of some old colleagues at an events company which was sold off, with colleagues coming in from HK, Korea, SG, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan n Aus.

One colleague joining was Yuna, a big titty Korean, now in her mid-30's, who was in her 20's when we worked together. She has since gotten married, but I always loved ogling how her big tits jostled under her sweaters during the HK winters in those days.

Anyway, it was a 3 day 2 night reunion, with also a chance to do in-person networking for some of us who are in new jobs or run our own company. The first night was to lay the groundwork and plans for the day 2 drinking party. I remembered Yuna liked to drink and get drunk.

My objective this trip was to ensure she got drunk enough that I could walk her back to my room, peel off her top and finally see those big Korean melons.

As bros here know, I like Koreans who have that cute, natural but non-surgery look. She did shots and then kept drinking, in short, drunk enough for me to bring her to my hotel after some kissing in the club.

Yuna's top and bra were off in a flash, and she is easily a D cup, big firm, natural Korean tits, light brown areolas. My tongue found the back of her throat, her neck, her tits, armpits, hairy Korean cunt (I guess she wasn't expecting to have her pussy licked this trip), spread her butt and licked her salty kimchi ass too.

Of course the fucking was hard and intense, and I blew my load inside her cunt. I walked her back to her room and kissed her good night. Also went to my room, packed my things and went straight to the airport (around 4am) to catch my early morning flight back to the red dot.

Anyway, this is a quick FR for a nice dirty Korean fuck. If bros are interested in any specific, filthy explicit details, I am happy to share. Otherwise I hope you enjoy this quick, express report. Take care.

-end report-
Old 28-02-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
wlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Licking n banging busty Korean ex colleague

pls share the explicit details. now i got hardon reading this story
Old 28-02-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

please elaborate, by request of Odin, father of Thor🤣
Old 28-02-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts, got pics of her neh neh and pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 28-02-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post

spread her butt and licked her salty kimchi ass too.
Bro, I didnt know that karchng will be salty (I tot only the meimei will be salty due to urine), probably because kimchi favour?

Glad that you enjoyed Kimchi fastfood, lucky dude!
Old 28-02-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Best story so far …

… short and sharp …

… for a change, not those write halfway stop, wait for bros to say some good things, then only continue to write … lol haha

Well done
Old 28-02-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Filthy and explicit details would be nice. Could start with how she succumbed to your proposition
Old 28-02-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

nothing better than shooting inside a hairy slut cunt
Old 01-03-2023, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
CIP is the best, cheers!
Old 01-03-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
timberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstertimberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstertimberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

one of the best stories
Old 01-03-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to more, especially the filthy explicit details~
Old 01-03-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
song2ganbalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice Korean creampie!
Old 01-03-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro, I didnt know that karchng will be salty (I tot only the meimei will be salty due to urine), probably because kimchi favour?

Glad that you enjoyed Kimchi fastfood, lucky dude!
Bro her karchng tasted salty maybe due to sweat between her ass cheeks which i spread wide to lick. Her hairy cunt smelled and tasted a little sweet and sour, maybe due to pee and arousal wetness.
Old 01-03-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Best story so far …

… short and sharp …

… for a change, not those write halfway stop, wait for bros to say some good things, then only continue to write … lol haha

Well done
Thanks bro , yeah short and sweet better for all. Sometimes I also forget the filthy specific details if I can't update often due to work and take a long time between posts.
Old 01-03-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
Agree bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1