The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Curious to know if any bros here have similar above experience

Does your girl not get wet as much as before after their 40s?
Ladies feel free to join if this is true...
My spouse is already 45 and she still get wet when we make love and likes to cum... however it takes some time for her to get wet not easily like younger days...
Old 30-03-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Woman less wet as they age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Ex gf at 22 yrs old can drip when hugging. Any place e.g. cinema, bus, cable car. For my wife is diff. Need to put my finger in to dig her juice out and sometimes complain pain when trying to finger. In the end need to paint or use saliva on finger.
to be fair apart from age is also differ between ppl la...so dun be too overly indulged in such comparisons...
Old 30-03-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
GodOfGamblers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Woman age 50 can get wet too.
This is very true as every woman is different so probably depends on the individuals too
Old 30-03-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Curious to know if any bros here have similar above experience

Does your girl not get wet as much as before after their 40s?
Ladies feel free to join if this is true...
some young one not wet easily some milf FLs wet easy. So i think individual body + what actually arouses them. i think u do it right they will wet more.

have gf before hug hug kiss kiss french french she wet liao some time not wet need painting then she wet.

so age may affect but more significant is how aroused she is i think
Old 01-04-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
My spouse is already 45 and she still get wet when we make love and likes to cum... however it takes some time for her to get wet not easily like younger days...

Same here...my Wife is also mid 40s but she gets wet when she is fully aroused after some foreplay including 69, licking her nipples, frenching and fingering. She can get very horny and enjoys sex when she is in the right mood.
Old 01-04-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 2
littlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommylim View Post
Same here...my Wife is also mid 40s but she gets wet when she is fully aroused after some foreplay including 69, licking her nipples, frenching and fingering. She can get very horny and enjoys sex when she is in the right mood.
i think age affect a little, but ultimately its how arouse they are
Old 01-04-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
skinny191096 is Cool - loads of Potential

Think wet or no wet.
Use saliva or lub, a few seconds can easily resolve.

When guys cannot be hard. Sigh… this is a big big problem.
Old 02-04-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure any bros experience this but my wife even though not making love or anything will sometimes drip juices out. At home when she not wearing underwear, often she will grab a tissue and wipe her pussy and telling me juices coming out again.

Once I asked her to show me when she is "dripping juices". And it happened at home where she lifted her skirt to show me. I could see the milky like color juices slowly flowing out.

I grabbed her to the bedroom and asked her to lay on all fours and viewed her pussy from the rear. Amazing sight.

Now I know why some office chairs have stain in the middle part probably sat by females before.
Old 04-04-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Now I know why some office chairs have stain in the middle part probably sat by females before
I actually notice this too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1