The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1031 / Power: 3
Pokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud ofPokkatea has much to be proud of
Ok bro will try since 10mins away from my hotel only 😆😆😆 maybe the 15mins session

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post
If I were you, I'd skip Club Amor and head to Tobita Shinchi. The experience there is truly exceptional. You get to see dozens of beautiful young female sexworkers in person.

No need to look at crappy photos. They are all there in full display at Tobita.
Old 14-07-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Juzawebbie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: fun in osaka

happy osaka fucking weekend
Old 20-07-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CrazyOldDude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post
If I were you, I'd skip Club Amor and head to Tobita Shinchi. The experience there is truly exceptional. You get to see dozens of beautiful young female sexworkers in person.

No need to look at crappy photos. They are all there in full display at Tobita.
great. price wise, tobita is way more expensive than amor?
Old 20-07-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1216 / Power: 23
Sentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyOldDude View Post
great. price wise, tobita is way more expensive than amor?
Depends on what you are looking for.
Tobita= bj (most covered, some bare)/protected sex, mostly no gfe, no kissing, but you get to bang A-grade looks or body type of your choice (not from doctored photos). 20min=17k, 30min=21k (there are longer duration options). Go in with the correct expectations, and the good hit rate should be at least 3/4. I did not encounter any bad attitude ones as i chose girls who smiled and waved at me (8-9/10), not the 10/10 looks with bored faces.

Armour is deliheru, as foreigner you probably get to choose from 1 or 2 girls (from photos). Bath, mat service, etc, no sex.~14k/40min, 20k/60min. So its different from tobita - once again, go with the right expectations.
Old 20-07-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentguy View Post
Depends on what you are looking for.
Tobita= bj (most covered, some bare)/protected sex, mostly no gfe, no kissing, but you get to bang A-grade looks or body type of your choice (not from doctored photos). 20min=17k, 30min=21k (there are longer duration options). Go in with the correct expectations, and the good hit rate should be at least 3/4. I did not encounter any bad attitude ones as i chose girls who smiled and waved at me (8-9/10), not the 10/10 looks with bored faces.

Armour is deliheru, as foreigner you probably get to choose from 1 or 2 girls (from photos). Bath, mat service, etc, no sex.~14k/40min, 20k/60min. So its different from tobita - once again, go with the right expectations.
What are the opening hours for tobita? For armour I like cos they open v early..

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 22-07-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not quite into bangs, but where to find teh neh neh places?
Old 22-07-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any teh neh neh places?
Old 23-07-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Yang93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried two different delivery health while I was in Osaka (randomly browsed google).

Took 90min sessions both times (31k & 38k) and it seems the prices ranges depending on the girl.

For one of it I even had to go and sign some sort of form which indicated that I understood all the rules before they let the girl follow me.

I'd say its definitely worth trying out as it seems possible to get more services depending on how well you click with the girl.

Most of them don't speak much English so its either you learn some Japanese or stick to using translation apps.
Old 24-07-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 16
virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light

I went to a shop with a lift that shows 18 only with 2 hands. Inside there shows 12 girls with photos. If you don’t speak Japanese you will need to leave. 1 hour for 8000yen. They bring you to the nearest hotel which cost another 3000yen

https://ibb.co/Y7BwsHY
https://ibb.co/5Fs5D6M

Girls from 6/10 to 9/10.. a few milf
If you still can’t find PM me. I send you the google map. Red light district is a rip off for tourist… if you are rich by all means.😊
Old 26-07-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 16
virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light

I went to numba ktv. Girls as young as 21. All SYT. Buy a tea for them at 3000 yen for them as tips. Entry to the club is 7000yen free one bottle. Every girl that sit with you will pass you a name card. If you don’t like them don’t buy them tea. Time duration is 1 hour

My Japanese language standard is like a baby, I’m using google translate. If I can do it, so can any of you. 1 night 3 girls. If you spend 5 days in numba, total girls you get to meet is 15… don’t tell me out of the 15 you can’t get even 1

Last edited by virtualpika; 27-07-2023 at 12:57 AM.
Old 06-08-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualpika View Post
I went to numba ktv. Girls as young as 21. All SYT. Buy a tea for them at 3000 yen for them as tips. Entry to the club is 7000yen free one bottle. Every girl that sit with you will pass you a name card. If you don’t like them don’t buy them tea. Time duration is 1 hour

My Japanese language standard is like a baby, I’m using google translate. If I can do it, so can any of you. 1 night 3 girls. If you spend 5 days in numba, total girls you get to meet is 15… don’t tell me out of the 15 you can’t get even 1
Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience!

So 7000yen entry fee is for 1 hr? What are the things you can do with the girl inside the club

After getting their namecard, can you arrange to ask them out for other services?
Old 07-08-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Any bro tried Imazato Shinchi? Ive tried Matsu shinchi and was much better than Tobita shinchi in terms of service. Saw review on TAG about Imazato shinchi which almost all the time raw and creampie the ladies. Only con is cannot get to see the girl to choose.. will try to try next time.. if anyone tried, can give some fr..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 08-08-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
penimon19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Any bro tried Imazato Shinchi? Ive tried Matsu shinchi and was much better than Tobita shinchi in terms of service. Saw review on TAG about Imazato shinchi which almost all the time raw and creampie the ladies. Only con is cannot get to see the girl to choose.. will try to try next time.. if anyone tried, can give some fr..
The service is almost same as matsushima shinchi like bbbj, dfk, fj.
Tell obachan your preferences, you will see a girl who roughly matches the type you want. The quality of girls there is neither good nor bad, most of them are in 30s - 40s. Not all can do bbfj, but some can. Tell obachan you are looking for a girl who can do bbfj.
Price is 13k for 30min.
IMO if you really want bbfj, just go.
But not recommended if you want a girl like an idol or a model.
Old 09-08-2023, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone tried gfe Japan that is advertised in the forum?
Old 10-08-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: fun in osaka

Many BJ bars seems to be foreigner friendly after 9pm. Tried and tested. Make sure to get 'business' card from the girls to come back again at anytime. This will be like your hassle free access card hahah. Mention this is not your first time and you understood the rules. Damage is 11k-17k yen for 30-40 min

Protip on how to get into hostess club: Visit any sheesha place run by young guys. Make friends there and they'll bring you along. Good luck

Last edited by InstallGentoo; 10-08-2023 at 09:53 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1