The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!
GL WL gives you her phone number,

Is this common, for the WL to give you her phone number?

Are they desperate for customers now that most of them give BJ without Condom first,..then Penetrate with Condom?

How many of of the WL kisses You on your lips, whilst You pump her missionary, behaving like your GF in Love, Lust ?

And Allow your Cock to enter her warm pussy raw ?

..then you shoot your load into her.

Are these tactics more common now ?
Old 31-07-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Re: GL WL gives you her phone number,

Yes for customer retention. Can pm who is your wl ?
Old 31-07-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post

Are they desperate for customers now that most of them give BJ without Condom first,..then Penetrate with Condom?

How many of of the WL kisses You on your lips, whilst You pump her missionary, behaving like your GF in Love, Lust ?

Some maybe desperate for more customers, some just want you to shoot faster coz too many customers very pain if everyone whack long time
Old 31-07-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gizz is Cool - loads of Potential

I think you need to reconsider texting them. Quite energy draining imo
Old 31-07-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL WL gives you her phone number,

my regular gave me her number so that anytime can PayNow
Old 31-07-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Some maybe desperate for more customers, some just want you to shoot faster coz too many customers very pain if everyone whack long time
25ml semen returned
Old 31-07-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Ask you to support when biz is bad
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 31-07-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quite common, i too got a few numbers.
Old 31-07-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Ask you to support when biz is bad
straight ask for WeChat AngPao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Quite common, i too got a few numbers.
missing for rock hard 2IC
Old 31-07-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post

Use WeChat better. They got a built-in translation for text received in whatever language. This feature is really game changer. But we need to key in proper English for the translation to be more accurate.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 01-08-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Have too many of their WeChat and want to hide them from my regular in case she get angry and don't give me good service anymore ...
Old 01-08-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

talking about WeChat

Guys be careful cos me comment on moments then the other house WL straight call and fuck me

Last time didn't know that all of them can see
Old 01-08-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
talking about WeChat

Guys be careful cos me comment on moments then the other house WL straight call and fuck me

Fuck me as in ask you to visit them or scold you lol
Old 01-08-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Fuck me as in ask you to visit them or scold you lol
she scolded me cos I addressed her friend as wifey
Old 01-08-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
talking about WeChat

only your listed WECHAT friends can see
tats mean both are WECHAT friends among them oso
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1