The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
DelisiA is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Beware of agentvictor

99% he is IBCben look at his profile IBC AGENT , etc.. all

GUYS BEWARE IF HE APPROACH U FOR ACC OR PROMISE U THINGS

most likely is another scam by ibcben !!! suspect fastagent88 might be him also either 1

most likely is ibcben from the way he praise radioactive thread.

do not know are they in cahoots anot but i doubt radioactive will be stupid to put his 2 years rep on the board for this joke ibcben..

guys please remember even 50% deposit also ask him fuck off
Old 11-08-2012, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Radioactive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of agentvictor

bro delisia,

he really got one player and agent account with me. For both accounts, he put an upfront deposit. On the phone, he told me his players are from his workplace and from what I see, he is not touting here. For your info, his player account is a small one, <500 and he won some money during the weekdays and he requested to cash out. Agent's settlement is only on mondays. I transfer to him shortly after 12 noon when the transfer's window is opened. He replied back with a sms that I was fast and was thankful about it. I replied that it was my service and will appreciate if he write a fr which he did. Maybe his FR was not well written which I admit it is, but nothing wrong right?

And you were suspecting I create a new account to write fake FR for myself or in cahoots with IBC Ben or Fastagent to gain a bigger market share here? You were my player before, you should know how I do things right?
Old 11-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
DelisiA is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactive View Post
bro delisia,

he really got one player and agent account with me. For both accounts, he put an upfront deposit. On the phone, he told me his players are from his workplace and from what I see, he is not touting here. For your info, his player account is a small one, <500 and he won some money during the weekdays and he requested to cash out. Agent's settlement is only on mondays. I transfer to him shortly after 12 noon when the transfer's window is opened. He replied back with a sms that I was fast and was thankful about it. I replied that it was my service and will appreciate if he write a fr which he did. Maybe his FR was not well written which I admit it is, but nothing wrong right?

And you were suspecting I create a new account to write fake FR for myself or in cahoots with IBC Ben or Fastagent to gain a bigger market share here? You were my player before, you should know how I do things right?

bro radioactive

i nv say u in cahoots or create fake acc la like i said u wont be stupid to put 2 years rep on the line. like u said he got legit players but who knows he might be ibcben friend or whoever and approach u, u nv know right? anyway this guy come forum nv pay fees but put agentvictor den ask so much things i only warning punters about him. not u la
Old 12-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Radioactive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No worries. I just want to clear any misunderstanding here. Wait punters think I am IBC Ben too and stay away from me. Advertising here not cheap man.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1