The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
For ST its bt1500 about $60 I usually tip the syt bt100 after the deed which is about 30 minutes. For LT which is 2 shots its bt3000 . Can even have 3p the okt who fetched them there said. So wasted and regretted as I always wanted 3p but was too tired .
Alot of tuk tuk drivers will always want to recommend you but I stuck with the bell boys.
hatyai don't have overnight only LT (2shot)?
Old 25-11-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
The okt told me 3000bht for overnight however the wl told me after 2nd shot she will go off. Could be middle of the night. So I am not sure what is exactly meant by overnight. Perhaps if you are there you can clarify and enlighten us. You can also chio those so- called legitimate massage shop to come to your room to massage. May cost more but you can also do more than just massage.
Old 26-11-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

mid december can go hatyai? i heard will flood?
Old 27-11-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mid december can go hatyai? i heard will flood?
Expect non-stop rain but small flooding maybe but those big flood unlikely.
Old 10-12-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Long time never been there , Do the Thai custom check for vaciination cert and download their trace together app. or is as per normal before convid. Thk
Old 11-12-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
Long time never been there , Do the Thai custom check for vaciination cert and download their trace together app. or is as per normal before convid. Thk
They don't check but good to standby vac cert.
Old 11-12-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have LT lah, but also have runner
Old 11-12-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
They don't check but good to standby vac cert.
Thanks Bro
Old 13-12-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jondoe4466 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, going to Hat Yai in early Jan and since I'll be in Penang beforehand, was thinking of trying the land route via minivan since its RM600 for flight and the trip is supposed to be ~2hrs.

Any advise or things need to prepare for land crossing? Planning to go around Hat Yai abit and maybe check out dark lord club cause passed by there in October but didn't get in.

Any advise on the land crossing or Dark Lord club would be awesome gamsia.

FR from Hat Yai (abit late cause got busy)
Day 1: Arrived at VL hotel late around 4pm. Got on wechat and within 5 min got 10 diff contact for stable and also FL. Arrange with a FL called Angel LT for 2000 arrived within 20mins. Arrive in tight shirt and jeans look abit older than photo but fit and boobs medium B-C size. Straight start with shower then massage but she not enough power. After massage BBBJ for a while A+ skill almost make me CIM. Move on to FJ a few position finish in doggy.
Ok experience but nothing special, after 1st round rest abit and cuddle talk abit then go round 2. Morning 7am 1 more quick round then tip her another 500

Day 2: Angel message me recommend her younger sister so i terus ambik, same story but sister much younger and tighter and GFE very good. Only thing is she insist on covered BJ

Day 3&4 work so no time to do anything

Day 5 got another FL on wechat called Yan 90% of picture but keep say tired and BJ skills nonexistent. Same thing 2000 for LT but in the end do 1 time then ask her balik la, no need waste more time. GFE non-existent.

Day 6 I move to hotel near airport. Contacted a stable got a girl LT 3000 definitely D++ size BBBJ skills top notch so first one straight CIM. FJ was quite good, no fake moaning sound. Smoke together abit and GFE also excellent, also willing to french kiss. Morning wake up early doggy her to completion then after balik KL.

Overall not bad trip but unfortunately a lot of work so not much time or energy to go hunting so order delivery mostly. Any bros got good contact or good bar/FL to recommend I will be heading back Jan 5th for another week.

Last edited by jondoe4466; 13-12-2022 at 12:47 PM.
Old 17-12-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Nice FR. not sure see kim yong and other joint still around for LT
Old 18-12-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoe4466 View Post
FR from Hat Yai (abit late cause got busy)
Day 1: Arrived at VL hotel late around 4pm. Got on wechat and within 5 min got 10 diff contact for stable and also FL. Arrange with a FL called Angel LT for 2000 arrived within 20mins. Arrive in tight shirt and jeans look abit older than photo but fit and boobs medium B-C size. Straight start with shower then massage but she not enough power. After massage BBBJ for a while A+ skill almost make me CIM. Move on to FJ a few position finish in doggy.
Ok experience but nothing special, after 1st round rest abit and cuddle talk abit then go round 2. Morning 7am 1 more quick round then tip her another 500
Thanks for the great report, I completely forgot to check for Wechat girls
Old 18-12-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

Was in Hatyai for a short trip.

Nipathutit 1 Soi 2 (near The Second Hatyai restaurant)
-opens around 9pm
-girls looks are 6/10 to 8/10, with most around 7 to 7.5. Bodies are 6.5 to 7.0, all the girls that I took from here already had babies
-prices are 1000b for 1 shot, 2000b for 2 shots, 3000b for overnight. There's one house on Nipathutit 1 Soi 3 where there were a few girls that I rate 8/10, the OKT quoted 1000b/1200b/1300b for 1 shot, depending on the girl. But I didn't take a girl from here as they all seem disinterested.
-some girls here are from Laos but service was generally very good. Some girls will only do CBJ.

Channiwate 3 Rd (near V Hotel and Resort)
-only 1 "shop" here which opens around 6pm. I was there 6:30pm and there were only 6 girls. I rate these girls 5.5 - 6/10. Maybe the better looking girls do not come in until later? The OKT quoted 3000b for overnight.

If you're taking a cab to one of the "lady home" above, I suggest you stop at a nearby hotel or restaurant, else you'll be charged 500b more as the cab driver will get a commission for taking you there.

Nice Lady massage (behind Wanghue River Hotel aka Wiangpin Hotel, Nipathutit 3 Soi 2) - not sure if this place is still open. I got there around 1pm and the door was locked.

Post Laser Disc bar - this place was packed every night. I went in a couple of times but didn't see any girls who looked like freelancers.

Lion Bar - there are 2-3 pretty girls working here, not sure if they can be bar fined. Small beers are around 90b.

The Moon bar - I think this place is at the corner of Prachathipat Rd (the Lee Garden Plaza night market) and Sangchan Rd. There were 4-5 girls working there, not sure if they're available for bar fine.

Forte (next to Yannaty Hotel) - I didn't go in as I had already booked a girl for the night. There were abt 15 very pretty girls sitting outside, it seems to be a high end karaoke + bar.

Mandarin Hotel - I stumbled on this place while wandering around at 11pm. The women were in their 40s and 50s so I didn't stop to ask prices ��
Old 19-12-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghafarbaba View Post

Nipathutit 1 Soi 2 (near The Second Hatyai restaurant)
-opens around 9pm
-girls looks are 6/10 to 8/10, with most around 7 to 7.5. Bodies are 6.5 to 7.0, all the girls that I took from here already had babies
-prices are 1000b for 1 shot, 2000b for 2 shots, 3000b for overnight. There's one house on Nipathutit 1 Soi 3 where there were a few girls that I rate 8/10, the OKT quoted 1000b/1200b/1300b for 1 shot, depending on the girl. But I didn't take a girl from here as they all seem disinterested.
-some girls here are from Laos but service was generally very good. Some girls will only do CBJ.

Channiwate 3 Rd (near V Hotel and Resort)
-only 1 "shop" here which opens around 6pm. I was there 6:30pm and there were only 6 girls. I rate these girls 5.5 - 6/10. Maybe the better looking girls do not come in until later? The OKT quoted 3000b for overnight.

If you're taking a cab to one of the "lady home" above, I suggest you stop at a nearby hotel or restaurant, else you'll be charged 500b more as the cab driver will get a commission for taking you there.

Nice Lady massage (behind Wanghue River Hotel aka Wiangpin Hotel, Nipathutit 3 Soi 2) - not sure if this place is still open. I got there around 1pm and the door was locked.

Post Laser Disc bar - this place was packed every night. I went in a couple of times but didn't see any girls who looked like freelancers.

Lion Bar - there are 2-3 pretty girls working here, not sure if they can be bar fined. Small beers are around 90b.

The Moon bar - I think this place is at the corner of Prachathipat Rd (the Lee Garden Plaza night market) and Sangchan Rd. There were 4-5 girls working there, not sure if they're available for bar fine.

Forte (next to Yannaty Hotel) - I didn't go in as I had already booked a girl for the night. There were abt 15 very pretty girls sitting outside, it seems to be a high end karaoke + bar.

Mandarin Hotel - I stumbled on this place while wandering around at 11pm. The women were in their 40s and 50s so I didn't stop to ask prices ��
Noted with thanks.
Old 19-12-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghafarbaba View Post
Thanks for the informative report bro. Much appreciated. I’m heading up there in a couple of days and was wondering what to do, seems like Hatyai’s glory days are over with most girls and establishments setting up in Danok instead.

If I’m not wrong, the two big soapies (Pink Lady and ChaoPhaya4) there have closed down for a while as well.
Old 20-12-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ilver View Post
Thanks for the informative report bro. Much appreciated. I’m heading up there in a couple of days and was wondering what to do, seems like Hatyai’s glory days are over with most girls and establishments setting up in Danok instead.

If I’m not wrong, the two big soapies (Pink Lady and ChaoPhaya4) there have closed down for a while as well.
There was more than enough to keep me occupied for a couple of nights
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1