The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
I was there recently. checked with the waiter they closed at 2am (maybe coz World Cup or maybe influx of tourist) on a weekday not sure about weekend.

Only recommend Thermae if you just want to go see see look look or wants a quickie

Checked with some of the girls it's only 1 hour for ST 3K some don't even want LT.
Yes. 3K for 1 hr is completely rubbish. They are taking advantage of the influx of tourists now. When China is open, trust me that it will become more expensive. There are cheongsters saying that Bangkok is no longer cheap. Vietnam is cheaper and with better quality girls.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 26-11-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
alexalmighty90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Yes. 3K for 1 hr is completely rubbish. They are taking advantage of the influx of tourists now. When China is open, trust me that it will become more expensive. There are cheongsters saying that Bangkok is no longer cheap. Vietnam is cheaper and with better quality girls.
inflation...
Old 26-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Anytime OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
I recalled weekends is 1am, Weekdays, around 12am/12:30am.

But if you go that late, chances are the ladies there are the 'leftover'.

Go around 8-9pm - most ladies. But also alot of guys
Your warning doesn't fully explain how Thermae works.

There can be gems anytime of the night. That's because the hotties get snapped up immediately. But they come back later for another round. This happened last night around midnight, for example.

Also, massage parlors and Thaniya KTVs generally close at midnight. In the past, some of these girls would swing by to see if they can make an extra buck.

It is true that students and office ladies come early because they have school or work the following day.
Old 26-11-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
vietnam is actually more expensive but yes the quality is usually better there.
thermae girls aiming mostly japanese, quoted as the 3 fives: five inch, 5 min, 5k baht
i do hear japanese men cum very fast. As for 5 inch, i dunno about the length but they do have smaller dicks (i dont mean shorter) judging by the size of japanese brand condoms.
yes there are gems in thailand. but u got to spend some time and have luck to find them.
Old 26-11-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Weekdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walterwu View Post
Good advice bro actually i prefer weekday about 9pm will be best as mostly ladies is full house
IME weekdays are better. On weekends, there may be more girls, but there are a lot more guys. If you want to avoid the sausage fest, go on weekdays, even Sundays. More relaxing and less competition.
Old 26-11-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
I was there recently. checked with the waiter they closed at 2am (maybe coz World Cup or maybe influx of tourist) on a weekday not sure about weekend.

Only recommend Thermae if you just want to go see see look look or wants a quickie

Checked with some of the girls it's only 1 hour for ST 3K some don't even want LT.

They just want a quick turnaround due to many demand right now in Bkk.

Just to share my experience. I went at 9pm only saw 1-2 girls that i would consider. Hesitated and someone took my 1st pick. So was thinking maybe come back a later timing since close at 2am.

Came back at 1am saw that Thermae was only 25% packed. more guys than girls, took a glance and dont see anyone outstanding. so didn't even pay for the drink and just left.
Thermae isn't like a AGG bar. You can't take a quick walk around and leave.

Ask any of the old hands. It's a waiting game. Think of it as fishing. You sit there and sip your drink and gobble up your popcorn until your dream girl walks in. Then, like a tiger, you pounce on her.
Old 26-11-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think thermae bar its best not to choose the best looking girls. I hang out there almost everyday for the past week. There are 2 extremely beautiful girls. 1 is near the exit with very small face and long hair. She has a good friend with equally small face but short hair. The other is near the extrance who is tall and fair and almost look like a kpop star. But i observe they got pick up a lot and will be back standing again after 30 mins or so. So i guess they will ask u to go ruamchitt short time.

Its best to pick a girl who is still standing after 30 mins and is pleasant looking to u and looks at u back. Do note that there will be some who outright reject to quote you. I see a lot of farangs and old asians getting turned away.
Old 26-11-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Indians ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
I think thermae bar its best not to choose the best looking girls. I hang out there almost everyday for the past week. There are 2 extremely beautiful girls. 1 is near the exit with very small face and long hair. She has a good friend with equally small face but short hair. The other is near the extrance who is tall and fair and almost look like a kpop star. But i observe they got pick up a lot and will be back standing again after 30 mins or so. So i guess they will ask u to go ruamchitt short time.

Its best to pick a girl who is still standing after 30 mins and is pleasant looking to u and looks at u back. Do note that there will be some who outright reject to quote you. I see a lot of farangs and old asians getting turned away.
Also Indians of any age. Last night one guy was talking to a young girl. I was surprised she was speaking to him. Then he started passing the older girl next to her. She made every attempt to evade his glances. But he stopped in front of her, so she shooed him away by waving her hand like he was a pesky fly. He quickly walked away. Quite rude actually. They must really detest the South Asians.

Yeah, especially the young girls. They look away when they see me coming. LOL.
Old 26-11-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DaveC65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
I see a lot of farangs and old asians getting turned away.
Bummer, if that's the case, I might give it a miss.
Old 26-11-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Indians ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
They must really detest the South Asians.
because south asians have gain a bad reputation, especially in pattaya. Things they did to gain such reputation:

1. agreed price and service. go to hotel, done the deed. Asked for discount after deed done. 50% discounts asked are not uncommon. The girl of course would feel cheated and furious, yet they cant report to police.

2. 1 person among a group of guys went to ask a streetwalker about price. Haggle down the half price or even less. Once discounted price agreed, 3-4 other of his friends come into the negotiation, saying all 3-4 of them to take her on at the discounted price each.

3. as usual, 1 guy haggle with streetwalkers but this time his friends are not with him. agreed discounted price, go to hotel. in the room, his friends popped out. The girl has to do all the guys together at the pre agreed price, or at least they have to watch that 1 guy do her in the room.

4. the rest are the usual concerns. Hygiene, rudeness, etc

I'm not saying all south asians are like that. Noticed that such incidences among south asians have decreased since covid. could be that most of such bad eggs come with tour groups?
Old 27-11-2022, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
because south asians have gain a bad reputation, especially in pattaya. Things they did to gain such reputation:

1. agreed price and service. go to hotel, done the deed. Asked for discount after deed done. 50% discounts asked are not uncommon. The girl of course would feel cheated and furious, yet they cant report to police.

2. 1 person among a group of guys went to ask a streetwalker about price. Haggle down the half price or even less. Once discounted price agreed, 3-4 other of his friends come into the negotiation, saying all 3-4 of them to take her on at the discounted price each.

3. as usual, 1 guy haggle with streetwalkers but this time his friends are not with him. agreed discounted price, go to hotel. in the room, his friends popped out. The girl has to do all the guys together at the pre agreed price, or at least they have to watch that 1 guy do her in the room.

4. the rest are the usual concerns. Hygiene, rudeness, etc

I'm not saying all south asians are like that. Noticed that such incidences among south asians have decreased since covid. could be that most of such bad eggs come with tour groups?
Once I was walking down Beach Road. Overheard an Indian insisting that he was alone, by himself, and that there were no pals back in his hotel room. The FL didn't look completely convinced. 555
Old 27-11-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:

Most of these troublemakers are from tour groups and likely their first time out of their country. The problem is that they think other countries are like India where haggling to 50% discount is the norm.
Old 27-11-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Most of these troublemakers are from tour groups and likely their first time out of their country. The problem is that they think other countries are like India where haggling to 50% discount is the norm.
ya its because its really hard to differentiate between them as there is a high number of such incidences, till its better just to avoid them altogether. How to prove they're not with a tour group?
some people have prefered not to do business (not only sex business) with any indians at all because they always haggle aggresively till the price they are willing to take isnt even worth the time and effort to go through the haggling process with them anymore.
showing passport may make a difference if you want to differentiate from india indians.
The agogo clubs also require patrons to show passport before entering, when they are near full. You know which country they wanna filter out.
Old 27-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ya its because its really hard to differentiate between them as there is a high number of such incidences, till its better just to avoid them altogether. How to prove they're not with a tour group?
some people have prefered not to do business (not only sex business) with any indians at all because they always haggle aggresively till the price they are willing to take isnt even worth the time and effort to go through the haggling process with them anymore.
showing passport may make a difference if you want to differentiate from india indians.
The agogo clubs also require patrons to show passport before entering, when they are near full. You know which country they wanna filter out.
Most Indians are proud to haggle (bargain).It's in their DNA.Yes U may call them cheapskate.But They are proud to be cheap ! LOL........
Old 27-11-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Most Indians are proud to haggle (bargain).It's in their DNA.Yes U may call them cheapskate.But They are proud to be cheap ! LOL........
Which reminds me of an incident a mamasan from one of the gogo bars told me. Five Indians guys walked in the bar and ordered only 1 drink. All 5 shared that one drink!

I have seen the Indians being turned away at the entrance of the gogo bars. From the gogo bar management experience, the Indians do not want to spend much money. They tend to go in groups but buy only one drink or two. Also does not buy a lady drink for the girl that they had chosen and did not tip her for her time. This causes a lot of arguments between the gogo bar mamasan and the Indians.

With that said, not all Indians are like that, just the ones that came directly from the country with low class and with little understanding how the rest of the world works.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1