The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 29-11-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

Just ended another cycling session with my girl. Cycled to end of Punggol (north shore area) and my girl was feeling frisky. I also already cock stand seeing her in her activewear sports bra top and tights throughout our journey. Rode behind her this time to see her tight ass as well as the sneaky stares from guys who were doing their evening runs.

I guess she noticed them this time too cause she asked me if I wanted to have some quick fun at the newly developed blocks. Folded our bikes (thank god for trifold technology) and went to a random block staircase without police cam. Folks who stay at north shore area will know the awesome sea view. Stood facing it at the stairs while my girl was working hard on her knees blowing me. Love both sights. Came within 5 mins of blowing and she swallowed to prevent mess.

Continued our ride to Punggol end for dinner before cycling back. Hope some of you managed to catch a sight of her today!
Old 29-11-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Not exactly public area, but years ago my first ex was a DHS alumni. Went with her to her year reunion BBQ on DHS campus, and she took me on a tour of her classrooms and various CCA rooms.

Ended up fucking in the CO room with her. ) She was a CO girl too.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 30-11-2022, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Kovac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer888 View Post
Just ended another cycling session with my girl. Cycled to end of Punggol (north shore area) and my girl was feeling frisky. I also already cock stand seeing her in her activewear sports bra top and tights throughout our journey. Rode behind her this time to see her tight ass as well as the sneaky stares from guys who were doing their evening runs.

I guess she noticed them this time too cause she asked me if I wanted to have some quick fun at the newly developed blocks. Folded our bikes (thank god for trifold technology) and went to a random block staircase without police cam. Folks who stay at north shore area will know the awesome sea view. Stood facing it at the stairs while my girl was working hard on her knees blowing me. Love both sights. Came within 5 mins of blowing and she swallowed to prevent mess.

Continued our ride to Punggol end for dinner before cycling back. Hope some of you managed to catch a sight of her today!
Prefer to catch a sight of her blowing you
Old 30-11-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Haven't posted in quite awhile, but this is one of the best memories I had.

About 8-9 years ago, some bros will remember Windsor Hotel with V4 and Club Royal. It was Xmas Eve so me and my friends were there celebrating at Royal, plus the agent there told us there was a new batch of ladies there.

1 Thai girl (I remember her quite well, name is Garfield) was also there to work for the 1st day. She was about 150cm, extra large t*ts (silicon C cup), was shy to approach customers so she was standing alone in a corner.

So I asked her to come over, chit chat with her in Thai, then supported her with flower ($50 only, the only flower she got all night and she never asked fo rmore) and both of us were high from all the liquor and we started making out in a dark corner.

After the club lights on, she quickly marked her attendance and flower sales and followed me to walk to somewhere. We didn't want to wait for taxi near the lobby (too many familiar faces, scared to get recognised by some girls I fished at V4 before).

We walked tipsy-ly and aimlessly to the private estates behind (around 4~ am) and I pulled her to a landed property outside with a vehicle outside their main gate blocking the view of the main road, started making out with Garfield. At this point, I was rock hard while making out with her and hands all over her tits and going down south (wah surprisingly super wet and tight).

Can't take it any more, so I pushed her head down and unzipped and got a warm, sloppy, wet bj while leaning against the vehicle. 3 mins into the bj, I can't take it any more, got her to lie on the pavement, pushed her panties aside and started pumping her for 2-3 mins before I hear my friend's drunken voice approaching then we quickly got up and acted normal.

Took her to a hotel in G-land (didn't have condom) and raw-ed her the whole night and she let me CIP. Best F ever, after that went to Golden Mile to buy BC hehe.

Memories...
Wow that’s really hot

Quote:

Haha that’s great man
Old 30-11-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

This happened quite some time back. I was pub hopping with my friends when we wanted to try a pub that we have never gone to. I still remember it was near Chinatown, and the waitress there were mostly Pinoys with a Chinese lady as the owner.

Ordered drinks and the SOP started with the waitress coming and going to serve us. There was this particular waitress who was especially touchy (which might be due to her being drunk, as we took turns making her drink), and her hands keep on touching my thighs, with the "accident touch".

To cut the story short.

I went to the toilet first then with the help of my friends they psycho her to go see what happened to me as I was taking a long time. Pulled her into the cubicle and we started to make out, with her rubbing my cock before I couldn't take it and pulled her panties off and started fucking her (luckily got a condom in my wallet). It was really wild, as there were customers waiting to use the cubicle.

Went back to find her a few times, but eventually, stop as she was getting all weird.
Old 30-11-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovac View Post
Prefer to catch a sight of her blowing you
haha last watcher experience was unexpected and troubling for her unfortunately
Old 02-12-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late night adventure today anyone?
Old 02-12-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Talking about Punggol… If y’all been to Waterway Point, look opp and you’ll see this weird looking hdb. Few years ago, had a fling with a colleague. Decided to explore the hdb. Took the lift up to the top floor, went to the staircase. Pretty enclosed i would say. Can see some tissue papers on the floor and stains on wall.

Decided to have a quickie there. Feels great stnding on the steps fucking my fling. Came on the floor 🤣
Old 04-12-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Talking about Punggol… If y’all been to Waterway Point, look opp and you’ll see this weird looking hdb. Few years ago, had a fling with a colleague. Decided to explore the hdb. Took the lift up to the top floor, went to the staircase. Pretty enclosed i would say. Can see some tissue papers on the floor and stains on wall.

Decided to have a quickie there. Feels great stnding on the steps fucking my fling. Came on the floor 🤣
Waterway terrace? My girl and I cycle past there recently. Was thinking how dark it looks at night and if it’s possible to have some quick fun there. Thanks for the insights hehe
Old 04-12-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cashstar1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there any private/secluded place or any recommended handicapped toilets in town area that me and girl can just have a quick touching/BJ/HJ session?

Just to mention she doesnt have their ID with her so cant go to budget.
Old 04-12-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Waterway terrace? My girl and I cycle past there recently. Was thinking how dark it looks at night and if it’s possible to have some quick fun there. Thanks for the insights hehe
I think so. Top floor connects access to all blocks. Iirc, theres garden access too. Have fun!
Old 04-12-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
10ya10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha last watcher experience was unexpected and troubling for her unfortunately
Hope she can get over it
Old 05-12-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bishan park carpark now
Old 05-12-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nough View Post
Bishan park carpark now
Should have log in earlier, was at AMK just now
Old 05-12-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

So many places in sg and i am confined to office and conference rooms . Not exactly public in a sense ...... 😒 Have to tell myself its for safety reasons. Her hubs cannot get PI to spy on us ... hah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1