The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-11-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hey man, how u?
I think I tried her before. If I'm not mistaken her name was Darlene back then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Another ML visited this week, which I was presently surprised.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/sha-sha-massage/

Location: Central, accessible for drivers and on foot but some google mapping. Apartment was pretty comfortable, one of those bigger ones.

Looks: 8/10. Like what I see. Youthful beauty, student like, long flowing hair with a proportional tight body, endowed with big Bs soft nipples and a handful grab of an ass.

Massage: 7/10. Did good, can feel some pressing of stressed points, does a good job to relax your body for sensual.

Sensual: 8/10. Good teasing, with soft fingers, takes a while on the back. Turnover to be treated with an arousing young nympho body, good playability with 4G access, soft tasty nipples. A decent BJ with licking and twisting.

Delightful experience with a pretty ML willing to please, bubbly personality. Not sure if anyone reviewed her before, but I think she's a gem in this current scene.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Location: Central, accessible for drivers and on foot but some google mapping. Apartment was pretty comfortable, one of those bigger ones.

Looks: 8/10. Like what I see. Youthful beauty, student like, long flowing hair with a proportional tight body, endowed with big Bs soft nipples and a handful grab of an ass.

Massage: 7/10. Did good, can feel some pressing of stressed points, does a good job to relax your body for sensual.

Sensual: 8/10. Good teasing, with soft fingers, takes a while on the back. Turnover to be treated with an arousing young nympho body, good playability with 4G access, soft tasty nipples. A decent BJ with licking and twisting.

Delightful experience with a pretty ML willing to please, bubbly personality. Not sure if anyone reviewed her before, but I think she's a gem in this current scene.
Her standard dropped after a few RTMs so I have to drop her too in Feb. 1st session was very gd though.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Hey man, how u?
I think I tried her before. If I'm not mistaken her name was Darlene back then.
Hey bro, maybe. She said she has been around for a while.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey bro, maybe. She said she has been around for a while.
She ever used Darlene as her wechat name, now is Hani.

Upz for ur commando MR on Moon...*salute*.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiam View Post
We are all here to have fun and play/prey, and everyone has different kinks. The fact that we are here on the forum as anons sharing experience means that nothing is off limits to ask/share. Not too sure whats the point of this thread as I felt my questions were relevant - I'm just trying to find my favourite ML and seeking more info for liked minded bros.

To other bros like me. Really, life is short. Play hard, maximize your happiness EV and dgaf about copers.
You share more openly, the less likely you will find any favourite ML, because they either get busted or get abused. There is reason the forum is run like this and you should go maximize your brain first

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 30-11-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros.
Am looking for a ML that provides a really good and long HDLY.
Can PM me if not convenient to share here openly.
Thanks in advance!
Old 30-11-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 2
terrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyterrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/

One of her reviews says she looks like Tiffany from Girls Generation .

I am thinking more like Elva Hsiao .

Nevertheless she is one of the better looking ones naturally, just do know now how to PS or be photogenic. Haha

Met her today and agreed with you ! She looks pretty enough in the top category and not that "'manly look" some bro here commented. Speaks excellent Cantonese which is to my liking and she is a great conversationist. Her GFE is great (provides soothing music in the room) and one of the best I have experienced from SLG. Definitely enjoy her services and would return. I would say no regret if you book her for one of your session. Just don't expect what you would receive from other ML in the extreme end of sensuality if you know what I mean. Go for her if you value good companionship and soothing massage with great GFE.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
She ever used Darlene as her wechat name, now is Hani.

Upz for ur commando MR on Moon...*salute*.
Thanks for that bro. Much appreciated. Yeah now is Hani, well might pay her a return visit and see how that goes.
Old 30-11-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
goan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for KK and Lin Lin

KK
Looks: 7/10 (young personality but looks abit haggard and old for her age)
Body: 8/10 (boobs just nice for her slim body)
BBBJ: 6/10 (not much pattern can only say she quite hard working)
Sensual: 7/10

Lin Lin
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (very nice pair of boobs)
Sensual: 8/10 (know how to please a man no wonder so hard to book)
Old 30-11-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
asn38u19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hardly write anything on this forum but just to voice my view on the following ML
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/pp-massage/

There is a lot of feedback on her aloof attitude and i have a taste for myself.
For those who wanted service , you can forget it as there is none, just a normal HJ and some starring on the eyes at you . Even the massage is minimal.For those who look for looks, yes, she is young but having tattoo on her arm and back . If you are SYT , she maybe it is for you , but i have experience much better SYT then her. For those who look for GFE, i dont think she is there for her attitude. Well, she is still in this trade(last year called Amber and now PP) so i can guess she has her supporter .Well . Move on as there are much better looking or better body or better service around
Old 30-11-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

she has been here a very long time but never quite stood out against competition
nevertheless, an earnest provider
Old 30-11-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
You share more openly, the less likely you will find any favourite ML, because they either get busted or get abused. There is reason the forum is run like this and you should go maximize your brain first
His brain already stuck with too much shit, can't maximise liao else burst
Old 30-11-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Hi bros.
Am looking for a ML that provides a really good and long HDLY.
Can PM me if not convenient to share here openly.
Thanks in advance!
you may checkout zoya
Old 30-11-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for that bro. Much appreciated. Yeah now is Hani, well might pay her a return visit and see how that goes.
That's right.
She is my regular for the past 2 years
Will say she is quite good in what she do.
Honest and straightforward personality.
I tried to avoid her when in code red coz that's where her back aches and effort reduced which is understandable.
She will tell me too not to come if she is on code red.
Old 30-11-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Jackie1688 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnyop View Post
Same I managed to get one FL from TT to go into this arrangement with me. Still can raw and CIP sometimes. Maybe we talking about same girl? Lol
Which one is you talking the girl?? I say the girl is mL, but last month RTC already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1