The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-11-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angmoh1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fon - Mansion

Very cute and sweet lady. Opened the door in panty and bra. Straight away hugging, chatting. Very bubbly character.

Looks: 8/10 Pretty and similar with photo.

Body: 8/10 skinny type. Around 1m65. Got nice tattoos. Smooth body

Boobs: 7/10 boobs are A+.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 good sucking, can take mine almost fully in.

Pussy: 10/10 tight and auto wet, got some hair op top, but lip area all smooth. No smell

Fj: 9/10 tight pussy. She came multiple times. Keep frenching all the time. Very good bonk with her, highly recommended if you want a satisfied session!

Gfe: strong

Rtf: yes
Old 30-11-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
omgbbbbb is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Belinda from Onesiam

OKT : 10. Fast and responsive. Been patronising them for awhile now until become regular liao.. No bait and switch for sure.
Looks : 9. Definitely gives off the Korean vibes. Very doll like. High end KTV girls feels
Body : 9. Boobs are huge. Though enhanced but considered very well done. Not those hard like rock types.
BBBJ : 10. She excel at this. Dint expect her to be that good and hardworking on this. Took the initiative to DT. Unlike many other girls.
FJ : 8. Did cowgirl, missionary, doggy. Dint enjoy enough yet and i shoot all out already. Doggy was nice with her butt.
GFE : 6 at the start, kind of ice princess. 10 when I left. Grow on you slowly. Takes awhile to break the ice, after that is very friendly and chatty.
RTF : definite yes. Already in the midst.
Old 30-11-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Zizorzs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=9...light=yingying

Yingying - Lust365

Looks: fair like her photos

Body: nice slim body, good shape and figure

Boobs: B cup but soft she likes it when u lick and play with it

BBBJ: lots of tongue actions and sloppy

Fj; accommodating and very sexy in bed. Her moaning very turn on.

GFE: feel like my own gf.

Rtf: before she go back
Old 30-11-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
alvin9112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Belinda from onesiam
Look 10/10 barbie doll look
Body 10/10 sexy
Bbbj 10/10 very hardworking
Gfe 10/10 accommodate to ur request
Rtf yes
Old 30-11-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 14
Tigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Indy from LF

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=...9#post21861989

Looks: very sexy to me, more towards milf.Photo maybe just 5% discount.

Body: Huge NATURALboobs, D cup. Just the way I like it. Quite a bit of body art.

Gfe: initially a little shy but once the ice is broken we had a good time chatting and joking. though English is limited, she makes an effort to communicate and make me comfortable.

Bbbj and Paint: Allowed. BBBJ was sloppy and wet. She took her time to really pamper little me.

Fj: very service oriented, sensual and keen to please. She really enjoyed herself and finished a few times but she told me got tired so I gave her a chance haha

Rtf: definitely if time permits

Overall very nice lady but I guess a bit new to this line so please be patient with her. She's got a sexy look and yes, big natural boobs. Not easy to find these days at this price.
Old 30-11-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Sng69 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=909468

Tried iris from club Friday.

GFE not bad, quite high and can french(most impt to me)
She look quite pretty and fuckable.
Overall worth, she ask me write review, not bad lah, write loh.
Old 30-11-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
eggtrey is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggtrey View Post
Wagon - lust

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=wagon

She’s damn pretty accuracy to photos is about a 9/10, thai tan OL kind of feels to her. She looks especially pretty when she was moaning during the FJ.

to describe her body, can say she’s voluptuous meaty. I prefer this kind of size. Big boobs lover will like this, natural and very nice to suck, slight sagging as expected from that kind of size

She started off with some foreplay to get the mood going before capping on. As she rode me, she will rock back and forth on me and it is very shiok as her tight pussy squeeze me. After 1st shot, she will give a simple massage ( not those massage parlour standard but ok) while talking, she is good with carrying conversation so it didn't feel awkward at all.

2nd shot just had her blow me all the way, she did it with patience and didn’t complain.

Will RTF is my wallet allows me.
Wagon - rtf

Totally a hidden gem, really solid. With her when trying not to cum rlly need to gek teng teng one.

She is a lovable friendly girl. Puts in a lot of effort, since the first time we had a lot of chemistry, which made the session today feel more intense, like a partner to cuddle and snuggle close during the rainy weather.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
XPKF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mia and Mimi from The Pimp

OKT: 10/10 fast in response and hassle free booking
Location: 10/10 private apartment in central location, very accessible for non-drivers
Looks: 10/10 for Mimi and 8/10 for Mia, Mimi has the gnd look and is super chio, mia looks like pre-milf but is hardworking
Body: 10/10 for both. Both are very slim and little nice assess to grab and hold. Mimi has a natural set of Bs while Mia’s are enhanced
BJ: 8/10 Mimi’s bj has room for improvement but Mia’s constant teasing of your nipples throughout the bj compliments it
FJ: 10/10 both have tight pussies. Can actually feel the grip when Mimi is riding and in missionary mode. Mia’s ass is nice to grab and hold and doing doggy from behind.
GFE: both are very friendly and gives off the mistress vibes. Mimi is especially cheeky and playful once the ice is broken
RTF: definitely yes but sadly they are leaving in 4 days and I can only hope they come back again.
Mia and Mimi are one of the best tarma combo I’ve booked. Book them before they leave sg.

Last edited by XPKF; 30-11-2022 at 08:48 PM.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
GreenTea9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Belinda
OKT : OneSiam
Looks : 9/10
Body : 9/10
BBBJ : 11/10 ended with CIM and didn’t stop after cumming hence thumbs up
FJ :9/10 Sex near the mirror 🪞
GFE : 10/10 -Cudddle and watch Korean show after sex
RTF :Yes
Old 30-11-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
ahkBeta is Cool - loads of Potential
Jenny from Club Friday is amazing. Worth every penny .Will come back again!!
Old 30-11-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
yinandowt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Miyo from Lust

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=miyo

Looks: 9/10 gorgeous and sexy, real life and photo not much difference.

Body: 9.5/10 voluptuous body, perfect sex body. Boobs also big and nice, D cup.

BJ: 8.5/10 good and long, mouth skill tokgong.

FJ: 9/10 accommodates to all my request, skilful and naughty. Her moans are legit sexy and turn on. Whole session very satisfied with her performance.

GFE: good solid gf feels, chemistry was there.

Rtf: Must
Old 30-11-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
UncleseezZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for party loveaffair

Looks: 7/10
Body: not big but good enough. Not for boobs lover
Bbbj: 8/10 can tell got experience
FJ: 8/10 decent
Old 30-11-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
u10cls is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jasmine - Seduction

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=9...hlight=jasmine

Looks: mix bloody hot babe here, pretty and sexy.

Body: petite figure, slim and slender body shape.

Boobs: B cup boobs, suits her body.

Bbbj: she is an expert in blowjob, did it like a pro. Can go fast fast and deep deep. Solid one.

FJ: can auto pleasure me, dont need me tell her change position all. She lead the way. Solid performance, service oriented and really satisfied with her.
Old 30-11-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggtrey View Post
Wagon - rtf

Totally a hidden gem, really solid. With her when trying not to cum rlly need to gek teng teng one.

She is a lovable friendly girl. Puts in a lot of effort, since the first time we had a lot of chemistry, which made the session today feel more intense, like a partner to cuddle and snuggle close during the rainy weather.
Thanks for the great FR - added to my to-bonk list. +8 to u.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 30-11-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
FR for YOONA @ ONESIAM

Listing: https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=908864

Was looking through ONESIAM ladies and Yoona caught my eye. Did a quick search in the "Great Bonks" thread and saw good reviews so decided to take plunge.

OKT: 10/10
My 2nd booking with ONESIAM and they were prompt & responsive with clear instructions. I like it when OKT provide photo instructions so there's no confusion in finding the location.

G part of SG and rather accessible by public transport. The closest MRT station is quite a walk away so I would suggest taking a bus.

As time is precious when rushing for a session, I would suggest Bros to take a cab down instead versus driving. Parking might be a slight challenge and will likely slow you down.

Bonking premises - Hotel in G area which does not require registration which is always a big plus. Personally i prefer bonking in apartments since it feels more private as there's no risk of asking to be registered but the chances of this hotel asking you to register is pretty low.

Room & Toilet was neat and tidy and I would say its better than the average bonking premises operating in Dome 1. Would give more points if the location was not a hotel

Face: 8/10
20% discount from photos in her listing. She is 27/28 years old and this her 1st stint in SG.

She originates from Chiang Mai so it feels like you're bonking a Singaporean lady vs a Thai FL which is a plus if you're into fair skinned ladies.

Overall I would say she is an attractive lady and you definitely wont reject her.

I would not say she is up there in terms of the real car show models but its pretty close. To be fair, at this price point you have to manage your expectations since the most attractive car show models probably charge 10X the price!

Body: 8.5/10
She has an overall slim frame with long slender legs. Heightwise she is as per advertised at 1.6M which is the perfect height for me.

She has enhanced D cup tits with small areolas & eraser nipples which are just perfect for sucking on or caressing. While her tits feel slightly firm, overall she has 1 of the better boob jobs among FLs I've seen so far.

Pussy is shaven with her hairs trimmed short around her pubic bone. Personally I do not like to eat ladies out, but I did not smell any foul odours down there so Bros who like to eat pussy shouldn't have issues.

Her standout features are her nice rack, fair skin & slender legs which for most bros is a perfect combo.

BBBJ:7/10
Unfortunately her BBBJ was pretty standard and definitely has room for improvement. There's no DT or variation in speed of suction strokes, nor did she spend time licking my balls and shaft so it feels like a pretty 'SOP' type of BBBJ.

But well, the view more than compensates for it as looking at a slender fair skinned FL sucking your package is quite a turn on.

FJ: 7/10
Same like the BBBJ, the FJ was pretty standard or 'SOP' like. Not to say that its bad but I've definitely experienced better.

Then again the problem could also just be me as she mentioned I was too 'Big' for her and at some points I was hurting her abit.

I couldn't cum during the FJ as I was always worrying that if i pumped her too hard it would be painful so I ended up asking her to do a combi of BBBJ + HJ to finish off.

Overall she was accommodative to all the positions I wanted to try but I guess I was unlucky that I was too 'Big' for her.

GFE:8/10
She speaks passable english for a Thai FL so there is no trouble having a simple conversation. You may need to throw in Google translate every now and again though.

In terms of her overall vibe she is very friendly and chatty and tries her best to make you at ease.

She is also a lady of many talents being an emcee, bra & cosmetic model and also modelling for car shows.

One thing I found amusing about her is that she likes young men in their early 20s as she considers them "Fresher Meat". You would assume most ladies to prefer guys who are older so she definitely is the first I've come across that prefers younger men!

RTF: Maybe
She is not a clear RTF for me as there are many girls out there I'd want to try but for most Bros who book her, you definitely wont regret it.
I really enjoy your style of FRs. +8 to you
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1