The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

I just joined this cinderella group and have to pay to see photos. They have young foreigners (european) and thinking of trying but price is from 7000baht onwards. Have to pay 500 baht for membership. But membership can deduct from cost of first booking. Not sure want to pay or not. Anyone tried cinderella?

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 30-11-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msee123 View Post
Tried Coconut based on a bro’s recommendation. Line message them to ask for their location. Basically it’s at Sathon area. Not near any BTS or MRT, so it’s advised to take grab or drive your own car there. They have space for parking. I don’t know any Thai and initially, I use google translate for message. I think the admin realised I not Thai after a few texts so replied in simple English. Admin sent pictures of girls working for the day. Most, if not all, look syt well below 25. Booked a session with one fair skinned syt, called Buddy.

Reached the place and saw around 3 syt sitting around a table, I think they waiting for their grabfood cuz dinner time. The girl I booked was not at the table, so for bros who want to walk in, I’m not so sure how many are available. Sit at the reception for a few minutes and the girl came to fetch me to the room.

Looks: 24 yrs old uni student, fair skinned. She said she’s from Chiang Mai. Her face, especially the eyes, look similar to Rae lil black before the surgery.
Body: Petite, small B. Has a nice hip and ass for her size.
Service: Did small talk, with simple English, before the action. Proceeded to shower together and followed by piano massage. After that, turned around and hj followed by capped BJ. So far all SOP. Few minutes later, she grabbed my hand, put lube on my fingers and palm and started rubbing her clit lol. Then she lied down beside me, continued to give hj and made me play with her clit. Followed by golden question for 2000 baht and proceeded to do the deed. Her reaction during the session was good and also quite initiative, changing to different positions. Not like some of the dead fishes I have experienced. Afterwards, proceeded to shower together while chit chatting. She said she was in Sg in July and showed me her insta pictures. Maybe working in dome1 lol.
Price: 2500 to reception and 2000 to the girl. A bit on the pricier side
RTF: yes, because her look is my type. Good GFE and service is decent albeit slight language barrier. Based on the pictures sent by admin, there should be other gems as well. And as always, YMMV.
I think I tried the same, she looks like Kimora..but shorter, tight bod
Old 01-12-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
giachia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, could you pls share more info about Coconut (wasn't able to find them online)? Do you know if they have a website, or how I can find their Line ID?
Old 01-12-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
I just joined this cinderella group and have to pay to see photos. They have young foreigners (european) and thinking of trying but price is from 7000baht onwards. Have to pay 500 baht for membership. But membership can deduct from cost of first booking. Not sure want to pay or not. Anyone tried cinderella?
i would avoid pay first for anything
Old 02-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hengteck007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by giachia View Post
Hi bro, could you pls share more info about Coconut (wasn't able to find them online)? Do you know if they have a website, or how I can find their Line ID?
i intersted as well
Old 04-12-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by msee123 View Post
Looks: 24 yrs old uni student, fair skinned. She said she’s from Chiang Mai. Her face, especially the eyes, look similar to Rae lil black before the surgery.
Body: Petite, small B. Has a nice hip and ass for her size.
Service: Did small talk, with simple English, before the action. Proceeded to shower together and followed by piano massage. After that, turned around and hj followed by capped BJ. So far all SOP. Few minutes later, she grabbed my hand, put lube on my fingers and palm and started rubbing her clit lol. Then she lied down beside me, continued to give hj and made me play with her clit. Followed by golden question for 2000 baht and proceeded to do the deed. Her reaction during the session was good and also quite initiative, changing to different positions. Not like some of the dead fishes I have experienced. Afterwards, proceeded to shower together while chit chatting. She said she was in Sg in July and showed me her insta pictures. Maybe working in dome1 lol.
Price: 2500 to reception and 2000 to the girl. A bit on the pricier side
RTF: yes, because her look is my type. Good GFE and service is decent albeit slight language barrier. Based on the pictures sent by admin, there should be other gems as well. And as always, YMMV.
Do you remember her name? Based on your description, must be a girl named Bee.
Old 12-12-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
I am interested as well
Best to pm me separately for info. If you chiong Dome 1 before, the concept is the same. Probability of land mine is always there, just a matter of higher probability for some stables compared to others.
Old 26-12-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunon View Post
Thank you for sharing nice experience.

Actually this place is near my house and I'm regular.
There is another shop in the same area which was on the same management. If you can't find any interesting girl can go to soi 24 near Chinese temple next to hotel.

Along the riverside also have big massage shop.
This area is a gem which not in the main business area. That why some uni girl office girl prefer to work part-time here.
Hi bro, can u kindly reveal the Soi 24 and riverside shop locations you mentioned?
Old 05-01-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
FLYBY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a Tip for future business men that visit the city and can`t get out from meeting/dinners before late hours and do not want to roam the streets:

I visited the Penthouse spa at around 01:30am last month and they had 5-6 girls that from what I understood work to 04:00 am.

Two of the Girls were SYT and very cute.

Place is decent priced (For BKK) Rooms are clean and very discreet
Old 20-01-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Any bro can let me know what is the Line ID of penthouse or Coconut. It is really kind of difficult to find online after searching for a while.

Kam Xia
Old 22-01-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
Any bro can let me know what is the Line ID of penthouse or Coconut. It is really kind of difficult to find online after searching for a while.

Kam Xia
Here you go … for Coconut.

@Coco.n
Old 22-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
Here you go … for Coconut.

@Coco.n
Kamxia bro
Old 26-02-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Last year went to a few kapoo joints after doing research on this thread, ended up trying a few girls at Wow. Next month going back bkk again but staying near Rangnam area. Any recommended ones in that part of town? Been searching but haven't come across any. After I tried the younger girls there I feel like dint want to try older milfs while in bkk haha
Old 28-02-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
addikt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post

Kam Xia
@penthousespa
Old 01-03-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Finally, tried Coconut based on a bro’s recommendation here too.
First look for them in Line message, gotten the pictures of girls working there (i think this joint the girl face is 80% to the pic), those soapy ones, i will said is 65% close
After confirm the girl and ask them for their location. it’s at Sathon area. The area is really pretty out of the way, need taxi or own car as mentioned by another bro. The girl i got is also Buddy.

when i reach there, waited a while, think maybe lunch time. also got another Thai bro just came in, he didnt book, so the mamasan show him the lineup, thats when i saw all the girls. i think compare to soapy joints, they are more syt.

Looks: 24 yrs old uni student, fair skinned. She said she’s from Chiang Mai. Actually her look correspond 75% only but not bad.
Body: Petite, small B.
Service: start with shower with you. then lie down for massage (piano).
After that, turned around and hj followed by capped BJ. All SOP.
Few minutes later, she grabbed my hand, put lube on my fingers and palm and started rubbing her clit lol. (this is same as other bro mentioned too)
Then she lied down beside me, continued to give hj and made me play with her clit. Followed by golden question for standard rate mentioned by other bro
Price: standard but i feel pricier too
RTF: may consider going back to try another girl but seems like only buddy can English
Note: YMMV.

Last edited by lynex123; 01-03-2023 at 06:19 PM. Reason: change
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1