The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
videotape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprised Neighbour

Another steamy update!!
Old 21-11-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 11
sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

your neighbor sure is a lucky guy...
can enjoy your sucking.
Old 21-11-2016, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dredd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice very nice TS
Old 21-11-2016, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
axiana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good update TS
Old 21-11-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
TaiSeiHei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hope to read more!
Old 21-11-2016, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story.. looking forward to more updates from TS.
Old 21-11-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Private Moment with Ah Rong

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
Sadly I didn't stay too long in my hometown to continue the affair with Ah Rong. I heard he is now married to a village girl that the family match-made for him.
Sis. U need to teach boys how to fuck. If not they going fuck the teachers in school. Look at saga nowadays in news.
Old 21-11-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
JasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of lightJasonTTT is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A Private Moment with Ah Rong

Camping for more
Old 21-11-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Pichichi40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sena12 View Post
your neighbor sure is a lucky guy...
can enjoy your sucking.
Maybe the next time will be more than sucking
Old 21-11-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Working Part-time in Kuala Lumpur

I did a 6-month undergraduate course at a KL university. During the weekends, I worked part time at a fast food outlet in a major shopping mall. My job included keeping the paperwork - order forms, indent forms, etc. It wasn't my stuff but I agreed to do it for the money which I needed to buy myself some niceties.

One Saturday afternoon, I received a phone call from the district manager who said he needed to come by the next day to check some documents. John arrived before my shift ended and headed straight to the office. When I finished my shift, I entered the office John was sitting in the office chair, spread eagle. He was clothed of course, but he was sitting very awkwardly. I came in and grabbed the other chair and facing him, I stared at him. He leaned back, kind of adjusting his crotch. "You have no idea. Be glad you're not a man. My wife made me get a vasectomy last week and it's annoying!" I blinked at his candidness and felt like this was going somewhere.

We spent an hour on the review, making sure I understood all the paperwork sections and the stuff that I hadn't had learned to deal with yet. Of course, John was futzing with his junk every ten minutes, which became quite the distraction. I think he caught me more than a couple times watching him jiggle his junk around.

Then he asked me if I had a boyfriend followed by a string of rather personal questions which I, at first, found hard to answer. However, gradually, seeing that he was rather comfortable with me to ask such intriguing questions, I began to play along. "Oh, so he's not much older than you?" he said when I told him my boyfriend was a senior in the university. Then he popped the sacred question, "Did he have a big dick?" My eyes went wide when he remarked, "I bet it's not bigger than mine. I get a lot of compliments," he grabbed his package again, and I could see there was some bulk there. I pretended to look shy and away from him. "Want to see the scar from my surgery?"

I gave out a soft giggle. John pulled open his pants and shoved his underwear down. His cock flopped out of them, and it was HARD! He had to be at least 6.5 inches long, and his erect cock curved a bit to the right. It was thick, and it looked sizzling hot . I was getting wet too at the sight of his hard cock. Without a beat, he lifted his ball sac up, holding it and his dick in one hand. "See, I have three stitches, but now I can fuck all I want without fucking rubber. And this big boy loves it."

He let the skin go, and his cock flopped back outward at me. I couldn't help but stare. He knew what he was doing, and I fell for it. "So, is it bigger?" he asked. I snapped my eyes back to him, and tried to shrug it off. "It's a big dick, and yes it's bigger," I said.

He edged a bit closer to me. His manhood was inches from my face now, and I could smell a slight sweat from him. It was making me wetter. "Is it true that young girls these days love to suck dicks? I've always wanted to find out ... " I looked up at him, and he reached for my head. This was it. I was going to suck my first Indian dick.

I closed my eyes, and he slid forward. His dick was in my mouth and hitting the back of my throat before I could agree. He began to face-fuck me at full crank. I wasn't enjoying it very much as he was rough and didn't cared so much about me. Thank goodness, he didn't take long. He was leaking immediately, and without warning, his cock pulsed in my mouth just after a minute or so. Then I felt the first spurt of bitter goo hitting my throat - my first Indian load. I tried to back off but he held my head, keeping his twitching cock in my mouth as he continued shooting his sperm into my mouth. Finally with one last lunge into my mouth, he stopped all movements and just stayed still. I pulled my face away from his body and spat it all out, and he laughed. "Yeah, it's a lot, I know. But now I know - young girls are much better at it; you're definitely better than my fucking bitch of a wife." He zipped up, shook a bit to adjust, and sat back down. He set both hands on the desk, looked forward, then turned to me and said, "now, I don't want this to get out to anyone, understand?"

It never happened again, but I got to keep my job until the contract ended.
Old 21-11-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Goldhart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Working Part-time in Kuala Lumpur

More please!
Old 21-11-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster