The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!
Re: Surprised Neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
You see, he was actually my neighbour (2 floors above me) whom I meet almost every morning in the l lift.
why i don't have such a neighbor like you? is there any unit available for sale 2 floors below you?
Old 22-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Tailman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprised Neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post
why i don't have such a neighbor like you? is there any unit available for sale 2 floors below you?
Can I rent a room from you?
Old 22-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Slide2Despair

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Working Part-time in Kuala Lumpur

hahaha everyone wants to move in closer to the action.
Old 22-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
MaiLuanGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates
Old 22-11-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
TikoWiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates
Old 22-11-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
wehit38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 22-11-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

badblink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more...
Old 22-11-2016, 07:54 PM
Samster

Taboola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis!
Old 23-11-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Dancing for the Boys

The 'after-party' party started to wind down. After the graduation reception ended a group of us moved the festivities to the twins' house and at 2am only the hardcore drinkers were still at it, in the pool house. Finally sometime after 3am we were now down to just the twin brothers (often referred to as the rich ritchies), another male friend and me. The guys were sitting on the couches doing shots and drinking beer while I was over by the stereo moving to the beat of some hot Latino sounds.

It was then that one of the brothers suggested I dance for them. I was a little tipsy and gladly acceded to his request and began to gyrate towards them. I had on a tiny black dress that I had worn to the dinner reception. The kind of design that every women wish they could do justice to, but don't dare wear it because is reveals every curve and imperfection of the body. Not only did I not have any imperfection but I looked what the boys on campus might refer to as "lickalicious", meaning it made your tongue and another protuberance hard.

They were sitting on couches with a table in front of them that blocked me daughter from dancing closer. One of the twin brothers said it was time to move the table, got up and pulled it away. The music had a sultry beat to it and I began to move ever so sexy to it, running my hands over my body, giving them a real seductive dance. I turned my back to them as I lifted my hair exposing my neck as I was swinging my hips. I could see the look of lust in the boy's eyes and who could blame them; I was practically inviting them to come and grab me and fuck me right on the spot.

As a joke one of the brothers took out a bill and held it out in front of him. It must have been instinct because I responded by getting closer and as I took the money I leaned over him and let my hair dangle in his face. The other boys watched in amazement as he placed his hands on the outside of my thighs and proceeded to rub them. I let him do so for a second and then sashayed a few steps away.

Then I moved backwards only a step but it was close enough for the other brother to reach out and rubbed my ass. I gave a slight jump as I was not expecting to be touched but I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him. Again, it was a sultry, come hither looked that made him reach out again. This time he rubbed the inside of my leg, moving up high on my thigh so that his hand reached just under my dress. My dress was so short he had his hand almost all the way to my crotch before I turned around and in doing so step back into the other brother. Both of them moved quickly and ran their hands over my body. The other friend was awestruck as he watched them rubbed me while I continued to dance for them.

There was no hiding the erection of my tits beneath the thin fabric of my dress and that was all the encouragement the boys needed to get more aggressive. For my part, I pushed my chest outwards showing off my erect nipples. Moving forward, I placed both hands on one of the brother's head and he moved in to kiss my breast through the dress while his hand went under my dress and moved between my legs. The other brother fondled my ass and then he too placed his hands under my dress. The other boy sat on the couch looking mesmerised as he watched them rubbing my crotch and was fascinated to see the brothers pulled down my panties all the way to my knees. The boy stood up and started to undo his pants and while he did so one of the brothers leaned his face down between my my legs and took for himself a few licks of my pussy which was already getting wet.

The brother moved up from my pussy and started a tongue battle shoving his tongue down my throat, while the other brother took his cock, positioned the head at my wet cunt and pushed as I took a big intake of air. He fucked me fast and came in just a couple of minutes. Then the other brother pulled his cock out through the zipper of his pants, took my panties off, lifted me and brought me down on his dick. He fucked me standing up. He too came quickly, but he did not come alone. I let out a loud moan and felt a surge of orgasm running through my entire body. The boy who has been watching me knew I had climaxed.

The boy had taken out his cock and was stroking it when the second brother let me slip to the floor. The boy then grabbed me so that I would not fall and then he kind of pulled me towards him. I lifted my dress and straddled him and began to fuck him, taking control of the rhythm. The boy didn't last long either. He shot his wad after just a few minutes of me bouncing on his dick. After I regained my senses, I realised that I was the only one naked from the waist down. I got fucked by all three of them when they were still fully clothed, with just their dicks hanging out from their trousers.

Last edited by luv2suck; 23-11-2016 at 09:28 PM.
Old 23-11-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
mamachari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dancing for the Boys

Very erotic stories sis, keep it up
Old 23-11-2016, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dredd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

Very nice indeed
Old 23-11-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
maiKNNla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome awesome
Old 23-11-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Underleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff
Old 23-11-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
IdealLab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates.
Old 23-11-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Sis

How old are the boys??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1