The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Fulfilling my Boss's 55th Birthday Wish

"I want to watch you get gang-banged." This was what my boss's answer was when I asked what he wanted for his 55th birthday. "And how many men would you like to be in this gangbang?" I smiled playing along with what I thought was a joke. "Oh, 6 or 8 I suppose," he answered with a smile. "Why not 10 or 12?" I joked.

"Well, if you think you can handle that many," he grinned at me. "Seriously, maybe 4 or 5 would be a good number," I grinned back at him. "They must all be young and full of spunk. With nice big dicks," I said giving out a childlike giggle. "Okay. 4 or 5 it shall be then," he stated. "All young and full of spunk with big cocks," I laughed. Then we went about our business for the day.

Two days later, I received an SMS from my boss telling me to meet him at Suite 4418 of our office tower. That is the Executive Suite comprising the apartment reserved for use by our company's chairman whenever he visited.

On the appointed day and time, I headed for the meeting place dressed in a ultra mini-skirt and a tight-fitting blouse with plunging V-neck that showed off my perky tits to fullest advantage.

On entering the suite I was greeted by my boss and behind him 5 young lads whom I recognised immediately as applicants for new openings in our company. They were all fresh graduates from the University of Hong Kong Dean's Honour List. But the best looking of the lot was a guy of mixed parentage called Mike. He had an athletic body and a face of an angel.

I slowly walked around the room checking out the boys. My boss whispered to one of the boys, "Check out her tits."

I walked straight into the bedroom and taking a deep breath, climbed onto the mattress on my hands and knees and stuck my perky ass in the air. I was leaning on my elbows smiling as I looked back beckoning one of them to make a first move. "Is anyone going to give me a cock to suck," I announced invitingly in a low husky tone.

It was one at first who nervously approached the bed. Then a second. Then I felt hands on my ass and then my lacy panties were pulled all the way down to my knees where it met the mattress. As soon as my ass was revealed to their full view, I felt a tongue lightly brushing against my pussy. I pushed back and that gave him the confidence to press his face tight against my bums as he licked away at my cunt like a hungry puppy. While I was getting my vagina licked and fingered I received my first load of cum down my throat from a hunky swimmer-type guy. He didn't take very long to unload his thick gooey semen down my throat. Actually less than 5 minutes to be exact . Gosh it was so exhilarating to have a tasty load shot down my throat so soon in the game.

For starters, I sucked on three different cocks as two of the boys took turns assaulting my pussy with their raging hardons. When my legs got tired of kneeling on the mattress, they rolled me over and I took turns sucking their half hard cocks until they became steely hard all over again. Then one by one they took turns to fuck my slippery wet cunt. The boys alternated between fucking me and ravaging my mouth with their hard erections. While both my cavities were being served with hard young meat, hands were kneading my breasts and feeling me up in every imaginable parts of my body. Between slurps, I would egg them on. "Yeah. That's it. Fuck me harder. Screw me deep with your big fat cocks."

We were almost 45 minutes into fucking. I was on top of one the studs getting power fucked from the bottom with a cock in each hand and one in my mouth. When I felt something wet being poured on my ass crack. It had a cooling effect and I felt good.

As the guy below me banged away at my cunt which was by then dripping wet with cunt juice, the fifth guy started rubbing lube all around my asshole. When his finger entered my asshole I quivered a bit and butted right then. "Don't stop Mike. She likes it. She just had an orgasm." One of them said with a laugh. The little bastard was right. I did like it and did have an orgasm.

Mike took that as approval and really started fingering my asshole as the stud below me kept driving his thick cock deeper and deeper inside my cunt which was by then dripping with wetness from the orgasm. When he stuck his second finger into my ass it was too much for me. I shoved down hard on the cock rammed inside me and ground my hips around trying to get both his cock and Mike's fingers deeper in me.

"Fuck her in her ass. I think she wants to be fucked in the ass." The guy that had his cock in my mouth gave out a loud booming laughter. He was right. I did want to be fucked in the ass. I wanted every hole of mine to be filled with virile young cock.

Mike poured more lube on my ass and the guy below me wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. "She is about to get the surprise of her life," I heard one of them chuckle. I felt the pressure from his big cock head on my asshole. "Oh my God. He is big," I thought to myself as he pushed his engorged cock into my virgin asshole. But, at that point I didn't care how big he was. I wanted his cock in my ass.

When his large cock head popped past my rubbery ring. I spat the cock I was sucking out of my mouth. I squeezed the other two cocks tight with all my might and held on tight with gritted teeth as Mike slowly but forcefully shoved his entire 7 inches of man meat into my poop shoot.

"Look at her." The guy below me laughed. "She ain't never had anything like that in her ass before." He chuckled. My eyes where bulging and my face was red and sweaty. He was right. I had never had anything like that in my asshole.

"Bang her Mike. Bang her fat ass." The guy below me grunted as Mike started sliding in and out of me. Before long I was grunting out in pleasure coaxing them on to fuck me harder.

I had never been so turned on in my life. It felt so primal, vulgar and nasty but it felt great to be attended to by so many hard young cocks all at the same time. I took it in the ass and pussy with joy as the boys took turns and traded places. I didn't care anymore what they were doing to my body, I was just enjoying it and loving it at the same time. I sucked every cock that presented itself in front of my mouth. It didn't matter if I was having it in my cunt, ass or mouth. I loved the taste of being drilled front and back.

Finally amid loud grunts of pleasure all the boys came at almost the same time. I could feel the 2 young cocks twitching in my holes as they spewed fresh young cum deep inside my gutters. Three other young cocks took turns pouring the contents of their pumped up balls straight down my throat. I was feeling like I was in heaven being fed a whole week's supply of spunk.

We were enjoying a short break after all the boys had unloaded their young seeds inside me. I was sitting on one of the boy's lap making out with him slowly working my pussy up and down his cock enjoy the feeling of his young cock inside when one of the boys walked up behind me and pushed me into the kid I was riding.

I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him and noticed he had a large green butt plug in his hand.

I smiled and and went back to fucking the stud I was riding. I quivered in joy a bit when I felt the large plug slide into my now gaping asshole. I could feel the stud tapping it a bit as I set up and worked my pussy in a good circular motion enjoying the fullness. When he put his hand back on my back and pushed me forward again I smiled and leaned forward thinking he was gonna pull the plug out and screw me in my ass which surprisingly, I had come to really like.

But, I was mistaken. The kid I was humping crouched down on the couch a bit sticking my fat ass out and wrapped his arms around and held me tight. He hissed into my ears, "you are going to like this."

Then I felt it. He was shoving his thick prick into my pussy alongside the other boy's.

"Fuck, you are so big. Ohhhhhhhhhhh... it feels so good," I whimpered in pleasure. "Relax," he whispered in my ears as he held me in a tight grip. It took a while but finally he managed to get all of his 6 inches in me. When he stopped I pushed up, looked over my shoulder with cum matted hair and with a glare, I ordered, "fuck me. Fuck me hard,"

They didn't let me down either. The kid standing grabbed my hips as the other one held me tight and banged me hard.

Mike didn't let me down either. He walked up to the back of the couch. He grabbed my hair and shoved my mouth down on his cock and face fucked me. Time seem to pass by so slowly. I was on my back with Mike's huge cock in my mouth and Tim's 5-incher which was as thick as a bottle between my legs, when my boss came into the room.

"Have you guys taken a break yet." He chuckled. "Boss, she's fucking amazing." Tim grinned big. I pushed Mike off me and crawled over to my boss. I smiled at him and then with one free hand, I pulled down his shorts and started sucking his semi-erect cock hoping I could get him to get hard enough to blow a nut. You see, my 55 year-old boss has problems maintaining his erection and most times he is not able to stay hard throughout the session.

"Mike, you don't have to quit." My boss directed him, "stick that big dick of yours up her ass." "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... He's fucking huge," I grunted out looking my boss in the eye as Mike buried his entire length in my sloppy, gaping asshole in one push.

"Does it feel good?" My boss grinned. "Yesssssssssss," I whimpered out as Mike was bringing me to orgasm very rapidly. "Keep sucking my cock," my boss commanded. It took almost half an hour before I finally got to taste my boss's salty spunk flowing onto my tongue.

When I woke the sun was bright and shiny. On each side of me lay a glorious species of young naked stud. I felt a little sore and sticky but I felt great and alive!
Old 07-06-2019, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
SlowWalking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fulfilling my Boss's 55th Birthday Wish

Good steamy update sis, have to jerk off before sleeping
Old 07-06-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, really like it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 07-06-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
prabowo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
comehere6c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story sis, please share more!
Old 07-06-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More more please!
Old 08-06-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 08-06-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 08-06-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see tis notti TS sis and babe cum back with another steamy raging hardon story of her sexcapades n GBs ...can't wait to read more of how notti she gets with more and more guys ...envy her enjoying so much sex given to her by those notti guys

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-06-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 09-06-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Sex in a Taxi

I heard him once said to the colleagues in the office, 'she not only sucks, she can also fuck and boy, can she fuck!' That was my 32 year-old male colleague based in Taipei.

In 6 short months I have taught him things he never knew existed. I guess he was catching up from a lackluster sex life from his failed marriage, where 10 minutes was start to finish and doggie was the most experimental thing they had ever ventured into.

One day I heard him sharing with the other boys in the office, 'wow I get hard just thinking of that day she sucked my cock with ice in her mouth alternating with warm tea; the feeling was out of this world and I came buckets shooting my spunk straight down her throat. Never ever done that before in my 10 years of married life. She caught every drop as she swallowed the tea and my cum in one go. She has no taboo when it comes to sex. Her three holes at my disposal whenever and whereever I needed them.'

That night, after a dinner meeting in the office, we bade our goodbyes to our colleague and headed to catch a cab. It so happens we are both staying in t he same residential estate. As we stood in a short line I let my hand slide behind my back and rub his crotch, making his ever growing hunger for me ignite just a little more. By the time we were first in line, his cock was fully hard and the precum started to show though his business pants.

Finally our cab arrived. I jumped in the back seat and he slid in next to me. He told the driver where we were going and we took off. Before he even had finished giving the complete address to the cab driver, I had undone his zip, pulled his cock out and started slowly wanking him. His pre-cum started oozing again. I leaned in on him and whispered in his ear, ‘I want to suck you and lick you clean.’

Jokingly, he said to the cab driver, 'Can you slow down a bit? My girlfriend here has never given me head in a cab before and she wants to give it a go. I will tip you for it.'

The driver grinned and replied, 'Thanks for the tips but I would like to watch and leave the camera recording, if you don't mind.’

Neither of us even bothered to answer him. I went straight down and sucked his oozing cock head licking all the precum off. I then took all of his cock in my mouth so that my lips were right down at the base. Considering the fact that he had a rather long and thick cock, this was quite an accomplishment, something he never dreamed would ever happen in real life.

He positioned himself slouched flat on the back seat while I continued to scuk him fast and furious. Soon I felt his cock throbbing in my mouth and knew the pressure was rising. He held my head steadily and began fucking my face as his cock sort of expanded in size and throbbed vigorously in my mouth. Suddenly, he moved back from my face and removed his twitching cock from my mouth.

Turning to the cab driver, he asked, 'Do you get many customers like us?'

‘No,’ replied the driver. ‘I've heard about it but never have experienced it,’ he replied breathlessly. We were quite m sure he was tugging his meat in time to the rhythm of my friend's cock disappearing down my throat.

My colleague told me to roll over and to lift my skirt up. He knew my beautifully trimmed pussy would not be covered since I whispered to him as we were walking out the office that I had my panties removed before leaving the office. I lifted my skirt to show him my pussy glistening with juice. He told me to play with myself as I sucked his stupendous cock. My finger went straight to my clit pleasuring myself as my mouth continued to work on his cock. He laid back on the seat enjoying the sensations I was giving to his man-meat which was threatening to explode any moment.

Within minutes, I began to moan very loudly as I came hard squirting juice over the back seat. The cab driver saw what was happening and couldn’t stand it any longer and shot his load in the front seat.

My colleague again held my head in place and began to fuck my hungry mouth. I felt his cock going down my throat as my tongue licked and teased it, coaxing it to cum.

Using my mouth as a fuck-hole, he continued pistoning his long thick cock in and out of my mouth until I felt his cock expanded and twitched, filling my oral cavity with his first load of hot man juice. As usual, I sucked in all of his spunk without spilling a single drop. The waves of pleasure must have taken him over as I felt his whole body trembling as his cock throbbed each time he unloaded his delicious semen down my throat. He must have shot at least 8 loads in my mouth before pulling up his briefs and pants as I resumed my composure.

As soon as we were both dressed up and seated properly, the cab driver started to drive off again. My colleague bent over to kiss me, telling me how great that experience was.

We arrived at his place and I was so ready to be fucked senseless by his long thick cock - yes it is long and I measured it to be slightly over 7 inches. He got his wallet out to pay the fare, instead the driver handed him his business card and said, ‘call me if you ever need a ride home.'
Old 09-06-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
kurou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in a Taxi

Nice encounter! Imagining myself being sucked by you sis
Old 11-06-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...this time car or taxi sex ..another thrilling type of sex for all of us bros and sis to try ....T.Q. v. much TS sis "kah ki nang" for this latest sexy instalment...always like girls who are notti going about places w/o wearing their panties ..hehe..and glad to know TS sis is one of them ...looking forward to her sexual adventure

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1