The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durategra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
Tks for the compliment but what is more important is that you enjoyed my stories and hopefully had a magical moment too.
Not as yet, was reading and fantasizing while at work, with an aching tent in the pants..
btw do you still receive stuff on your email since you first started your thread a decade ago?
Old 24-11-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

A horny member messaged me asking me to write about any sexual encounter I had since I came back to Singapore. So I am going to share about my escapade with 5th auntie's husband. Those who have followed my stories will know that when I first came to Singapore I stayed with 2nd auntie and her family. She was closest to me and of course her husband whom I seduced and had regular sex for the years that I stayed with them. Unfortunately her flat was not available this time as she has rented her 2 vacant rooms. The only auntie who could host me this year was 5th auntie whom I am not so fond of. Her daughter (let's call her Joan) was even worse. In our growing up years, she taunted me with insults - about my looks (I wasn't exactly the best looking girl in the family), my clothings since my parents were not rich, my school grades (she often top the class while I was a mediocre student), and my lack of social life. While in Sec 4 she had her first boyfriend and she despised me for not being able to hook a boy although I was a year older than her. She told me she masturbated for her boyfriend and was sure I had never even seen a man's cock before. Haha, little did she know that I have seen more cocks than she had. Anyway, I left things as they were. And now, I had to stay in her room that she vacated after living in with her new Filipino architect boyfriend.

On my 2nd day, auntie invited her and boyfriend to dinner for them to meet me. Auntie boasted to me how good looking a boy he was and showed me photos of them on her handphone. He was indeed very good looking and I started having naughty ideas.

While auntie was busy preparing dinner, I was looking through my wardrobe deciding what to wear. It was a hot and humid day so I decided to wear as little as possible, first to stay cool and second, to seduce that handsome Filipino boy. I chose a micro-short denim cut-off shorts and a thin white cotton button door shirt blouse. I decided to go braless. I looked at myself in the mirror and was happy. When I bent over, the hem of my denim shorts would hitch up showing off half of my buttocks. I was sure that would interest our dear Filipino boy.

When I walked out to the living room, uncle Jeff looked me over and gave me a smile. Auntie objected to the way I dressed but uncle interjected, 'it is okay darling, girls these days dress like that.' So it was settled, I needn't change my outfit.

Finally the guests arrived. The first thing Joan said on seeing me was 'what happened honey? Not enough money to buy sufficient clothing to cover you up?' I ignored him. Instead I focused on her Filipino boyfriend. Let's call him Jonah. He was tall, drop dead gorgeous, perfect white teeth, well built with dimples that would melt any woman's heart. He was a Ricky Martin's look alike. He wore a wife beater with a khaki draw-string pantaloons which looked so sexy on him.

We were introduced and shook hands. He held my hand for a longer than usual time and those eyes. They were definitely not looking at me but my boobs which were visible since I left the top two buttons free.

Soon we sat down for dinner. Halfway through dinner, auntie asked me to bring the 2 trays of vegetables from the kitchen. I got up and Jonah also stood up offering to help me. We walked to the kitchen. He stood behind me and I pretended to drop a few leaves of vegetables on the floor. I bent down to pick them up, causing my tiny shorts to hitch up, showing off half my bums. He stood there ogling my bums. When I stood up and turned around to look at him, he whispered, 'lovely.' I smiled and just walked back to the living room carrying one of the trays of vegetables.

All these while, uncle Jeff was exceedingly quiet. After the meal, he asked for beer. Auntie apologised that she had forgotten to refill. Uncle said he would go to NTUC to get some and asked if someone could accompany him to help carry since he was going to buy a few cartons to last for the whole week. Of course Jonah offered but auntie wouldn't hear of it saying he is a guest after all. Uncle Jeff then asked me to go with him. I told him to wait while I go put on a bra and he said 'no need lah, if you have it, flaunt it." So we left.

Instead of heading towards NTUC, he drove to a MCP a couple of blocks away and drove up to the top floor. I asked him why we are there and he answered, "2nd auntie's husband told me that you used to give him blowjobs when you were staying with him. Is that true?" I replied, "not just blowjobs, uncle Jeff, he fucked me real good whenever auntie wasn't around."

Without any further words, uncle's hand reached out to fondle my breasts through the thin cotton material of my shirt-blouse. Instantly my nipples stood out in erection. Then he began to tweak my nipples. Next he unbuttoned my blouse exposing my perky breasts. 'Nice, not as big as your auntie's but definitely much firmer and perky.' Having said that, he bent over and took my right nipple into his mouth and sucked on them. His right hands reached for my other nipple and played with it between his 2 fingers. I was enjoying it and just laid back, relaxed and let him do what he wanted. His right hand left my nipple and his mouth moved to the other and began sucking on it too. Then his hand moved down to my thigh caressing it as he continued sucking on my nipple. Slowly his hand crept up into the leg opening of my shorts until it was on my crotch. "Wow, so wet already!" He was fondling my vagina through the thin fabric of my panties. I let out a moan.

"Honey, you like it? Want uncle to do more?" All I could do was let out a louder moan.

He loosened all the buttons of my shorts and pulled them down letting it fall around my ankles. His mouth left my nipple and his face was on my crotch. He inhaled my womanly scent and exclaimed, "honey, you smell so good, so fresh and sweet." Then slowly, he pulled my panties down and they joined my shorts around my ankle.

To be continued ...
Old 24-11-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durategra View Post
Not as yet, was reading and fantasizing while at work, with an aching tent in the pants..
btw do you still receive stuff on your email since you first started your thread a decade ago?
My luv2suck email was dicontinued and I lost all my old emails. Setting up a new email soon.
Old 24-11-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
My luv2suck email was dicontinued and I lost all my old emails. Setting up a new email soon.
I guess you should, soon.
Boy do I envy your escapades.. or rather the position of the men, in your escapades!
Old 25-11-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durategra View Post
I guess you should, soon.
Boy do I envy your escapades.. or rather the position of the men, in your escapades!
my new email is [email protected]
Old 25-11-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
my new email is [email protected]
You’ve got mail! 😉
Old 25-11-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

Once my panties were out of the way, Uncle Jeff was frantically fingering me with two of his fingers as he gently sucked on my clitoris, sending waves of sensation through my entire body. I leaned back and murmured:

Me: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, uncle Jeff, you are so good with your mouth and
fingers
UJ: ya lor, so many years of practice on your 5th auntie’s pussy. She doesn’t like to suck my didi but loves it when I lick her down there. Always command me to lick her first, otherwise cannot fuck her.
Me: Wah, auntie is so lucky to have you as her husband. I also want.
UJ: Come back to Singapore and you can be my second wife.
Me: Cannot lah, auntie will skin me alive if she finds out.
UJ: I can introduce her to threesome and we all have sex together. You can watch me fuck her and she can watch you sucking my cock. Maybe she will learn to like it also.
Me: Uncle Jeff, all this talk is making me so very wet liao here (pointing to my well trimmed cunt).

On hearing me say that, Uncle Jeff worked extra hard on my pussy, licking and sucking my clitoris, taking the whole vulva in his mouth and sucking it. I was in heaven and within seconds I orgased. I didn’t squirt but I let go of a copious amount of juice that flowed onto Uncle Jeff’s tongue.

UJ: Honey, you are so wet and juicy. Not like your auntie. Nowadays she is as dry as a desert.”
Me: Uncle, are you wet too?
UJ: You bet, honey. I am so wet my briefs are soaked.

My hand reached out to touch his crotch. His briefs were indeed soaked with his precum. It was then that I found out Uncle is a super leaker. He reclined his seat, turned to look at me and gave me a broad grin. I moved in and placing my face onto his crotch, inhaled the pungent scent of his precum mixed with urine and sweat. He pushed my head down, pressing my face against the bulge of his briefs. I bit gently with my teeth, the large truncheon hidden in his tight fitting briefs. He gave out a soft moan murmuring, “honey, that feels fantastic.”

I took the bulbous cock head into my mouth and licked it through the transparent fabric of his precum soaked briefs. He continued to moan but a little louder this time.

Then he said, “can’t waste precious time, we can’t stay away too long or your auntie will become worried.” He pulled my face away from his crotch and pulled his briefs down to his knees. His 7 inch long cock sprang out, hitting me in the face. He gave out a soft laughter and said, “you like that don’t you?” My response was taking his cock head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. “Honey, go straight into sucking the whole thing. I need to cum fast and get going.”

He pushed my head down slowly as his turgid lance entered my mouth inch by inch. When all seven inches of his thick and turgid lance was inside my mouth, he held my head with both hands and guided my mouth up and down his erect flag pole. I tried my best to keep up with his pace. After about 3 minutes, he increased his speed, groaning louder and louder.

UJ: Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh, don’t stop honey. Keep the suction, wrap your lips tight around my shaft honey. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes that’s the way I like it.
Me: Ahhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, grrrgggggggg, grrrgggggggggggggg….
UJ: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,, arrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cummmmmmmmmmmming, cummmmmmmmmmmming honey, arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,, here it cums!!!

Uncle’s cock twitched in my mouth and then I felt the first burst of semen hitting the back of my throat, followed by several more bursts. I could feel the creaminess of Uncle’s sperm as it slowly trickled down my gullet. I counted a total of 9 spurts of cum and thought to myself "wow, at this age he can still shoot so much semen.”

He held my head still not letting go of me even though he had already stopped cumming. Then slowly he slid his cock out of my mouth and commanded, “clean me up with your tongue.” I did as he commanded and noticed that as I was cleaning his cock with my tongue, his cock did become a little more plump. But because of time constraints, he tucked his cock away in his briefs, pulled up his pants and got ready to drive off to the supermarket.

Before he drove off, he said, “sorry I cummed so fast. Too excited liao, cannot control. Next time I promised you I will last longer. Usually with your auntie I can fuck for at least half an hour.”

When we finally got home with the beer, auntie asked, “why so long?” I immediately answered, “sorry auntie, I met some old friends at the supermarket and was carried away talking to them.” Uncle quietly carried the cartons of beer to the kitchen.
Old 25-11-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

During dinner, I flirted with Jonah (Joan’s filipino boy friend). He played along much to the annoyance of Joan. Beer was passed around and I noticed Joan wasn’t drinking much. After dinner, we all sat around the table talking and drinking. Joan could never hold her drinks but I saw that Jonah was egging her on to drink. After the 3rd glass she was visibly tipsy. She fell asleep on Jonah’s shoulder. Auntie said to Jonah, “Hey Jon, take her to my room to rest. She must be drunk liao.”

Jonah led her to auntie’s room and soon returned to join us for more beer. Auntie excused herself to go take a shower. Uncle got up saying, “I am getting some tidbits to go with our beer.” I got up and went with uncle. Once we were alone in the kitchen, I whispered to uncle:

Me: uncle, why don’t you and auntie go for your after dinner walk?
UJ: why? You want to be alone with Jon is it?
Me: no lah, just want you and auntie to have a romantic walk mah.
UJ: you want to seduce him is it?
Me: aiyoh uncle, you jealous is it?
UJ: so is it you want to seduce him?
Me: I just want to check him out mah, see future son-in-law’s cock bigger of father-in-law one is bigger.
UJ: ok lah.

We went back to join Jonah and continued talking, joking and drinking beer. When auntie came out from the shower, uncle asked her to go for an evening walk. Auntie said okay and off they went.

Once the were out of the house, I sat on the sofa at the far end from Jonah. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse exposing my rounded breasts to him. He stood up, walked to auntie’s bedroom to make sure Joan was soundly asleep. He came back and sat beside me on the sofa. His hands immediately reached for my tits and fondled them. I whispered to him, “suck them.” Immediately, his head dove down to my chest and he was suckling on my nipples like a little baby. His other hand unbuttoned my shorts and his hand reached in to caress my cunt through the thin fabric of my panties. I instantly became wet.

Jon: Wow so wet, so fast.
Me: You like that, don’t you?
Jon: Ya. Nice and wet.
Me: Doesn’t Joan get wet like me?
Jon: Not as fast as you. Got to finger her for couple of minutes before her juices start flowing.

Then pulling my shorts and panties down, he placed his face at my crotch. Next I felt the tip of his tongue licking my clitoris as his two hands played with my nipples.

I looked down at his crotch but did not see any bulge. So I placed my hand on his crotch and felt the hardness and only a small bulge. I was curious. So I told him to remove his trousers. He stood up, untied the cord and let his pantaloons drop to the floor. He wore CK briefs. There was a bulge but a very insignificant one. I commanded him to drop his briefs. He slowly pulled them down exposing himself to my view. What I saw shocked me. I can only describe what I saw as a little boy’s pecker jutting out from a jungle of thick wiry pubic hair, pointing at the ceiling. He moved in to place his tiny pecker in front of my face. I almost burst out in laughter at that pathetic sight but contained myself so as not to embarrass him. I touched it and measured it with my palms. It was definitely not more than 3 and a half inches fully erect.

I felt a tinge of victory over Joan. At last, I won! Little rich Joan who was better than me in so many other ways, now has landed herself with this pathetic Little Tom willy. She certainly lost to me in the dick race.

I suddenly lost interest and wanted to end it but thought the better of it. Jonah slithered up to my side and said, “let’s take it to your bedroom.” I obliged him. Once in my bedroom, he pushed me to the bed, spread my legs and entered me in a most unceremonious manner. He fucked me for about 3 or 4 minutes and then it was all over. Was I glad it ended sooner than later. As quickly as he cummed, he left the room, afraid to be caught by Joan.

I hadn’t even had my orgasm and wished Uncle Jeff was around to finish what Jonah did not accomplish.
Old 25-11-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

A brother in this forum asked how old Uncle Jeff is.

I am not sure but by logical deduction I put him at 46.

See my mum is the eldest of the girls and she is 61 this year. Uncle Jeff’s wife is my 5th auntie and she is 9 years younger than mum, that puts her at 52. Although she always claims that she and uncle Jeff are the same age, mum told me she is actually 6 years older than her husband.

So, that would put Uncle Jeff at 46 years.
Old 26-11-2022, 02:01 AM
Samster (M)

The Ship Sauna

I had a week's break from work and decided to go on a cruise. The ship's spa was exclusively female in the mornings and exclusively male in the evenings. But in the afternoon between 1pm-6pm, it was mixed and clothing optional. As there wasn't much to do that afternoon, I decided to spend some time in the sauna.

I was sitting in the sauna strategically facing the glass door looking out into the locker room, when I saw a shadow indicating someone had entered. Discreetly looking up, my heart jumped when I saw who it was – a sexy hunk in his late 20s. He was wearing the same grey t-shirt and white board shorts he wore at the tub with his girlfriend (or was it wife) earlier.

I saw him fiddling with the locker's combo. My heart was beating fast as I watched him kicked off his flip flops and placed them in the locker. Then he pulled his t-shirt up over his head and threw it in. He unlaced the board shorts and dropped them to his ankles, revealing his grey boxer briefs.

I was watching blatantly now, not caring if he saw me. What was to come was too good to miss. He hooked his thumbs on the waistband of the briefs and pulled them down, revealing muscular white ass cheeks that looked small compared to his broad shoulders. He bent down to pick up the shorts and undies, his ass opening up and giving me a quick glimpse of his balls before he straightened up and placed the clothes inside the locker. He stood there naked ... looking so sexy. He took several steps to the locker on the right where the towels are kept, and I saw his dick for a second. He looked cut, thick and stubby. I guessed he trimmed his pubes because I didn't see much hair down there.

He wrapped the towel around his waist then walked towards the sauna. He looked at me and smiled. We greeted each other. He took a seat in the middle bench to my right, leaning back, elbows on the bench behind him, legs spread open. I could see his inner thigh, tantalisingly close to his dick.

We sat there for a while, not talking, just relaxing. I saw movement in the locker room again, and discreetly looked out. A woman looking to be in her 50s but very smartly dressed was getting undressed. She wrapped herself in a towel and walked towards the sauna, opening the door and entering.

She didn't greet us and chose to sit on the bottom bench to the left of Mr Hunky. She unwrapped her towel, showing off her trimmed pubes, and leaned back, right elbow almost touching hunky's left foot.

I looked at the timer again, a little more than 5 minutes had passed. All three sat there in silence. I half closed my eyes and discreetly looked at hunky. He had spread his legs open some more, but because of the angle from where he and I were sitting, I still couldn't see his dick. I did see, though, him move his foot so it was resting against the older older woman's elbow. I didn't expect that. The older woman slowly moved her right arm further back until her hand was on the outside of hunky's foot. No response from hunky, so the older woman became bolder, actually rubbing the foot with her hand, then turning slightly towards hunky, she ran her hand up his leg to his knee.

I was watching now, not being discreet at all, and still keeping an eye out the door. Don't let anyone enter, I kept repeating... I want to see what happens here! I noticed they were looking at me, so I nodded, informing them the coast was clear.

Hunky moved from the middle bench to the bottom bench, sitting next to the her. He unwrapped his towel as he moved, and sat there totally exposed, his delicious dick half hard. The older woman moved her hand again, this time dropping it over hunky's dick, stroking it slowly. Hunky shut his eyes and leaned back, clearly enjoying the hand job.

My pussy was dripping wet by now. So I reached under my towel and began fondling myself before letting my towel drop open. The two of them turned their heads to check me out, so I spread my legs to give them a better view. The two looked at me, hunky licking his lips, giving me a naughty grin.

The older woman stopped stroking hunky's dick and grabbed hunky's left hand and place it over her snatch. Then her hand went back to masturbating hunky's thick fat cock. The scene was really unexpected, but it really turned me on!

Hunky then slipped a finger into her hairy cunt and began finger-fucking her. She in turn, leaned downwards to take hunky's erect cock into her mouth and began blowing him.

After fingering her for a couple of minutes, Hunky pulled out his finger, brought it to his mouth and licked it, then slipped it back inside her fuck hole, a second finger joining in. They kept this up for a while, hunky fingering her snatch as she sucked his cock.

Finally, hunky sat up straight just in time for us to adjust our towels as two guys walked in, chatting loudly about someone they had travelled with. I saw them getting changed, but they put on robes instead of towels, so I didn't see any ass or dick, and then they left to go up to the spa, probably for a massage.

I gave an all clear sign. Then the older woman leaned over, pulled open hunky's towel and sucked his dick, really pulling hard when she sucked, stretching that dick. She reached down beneath his balls and massaged them. Hunky bent his right leg at the knee to give her better access.

There was another flicker in the locker room and I coughed to get their attention. Another older guy came in, undressed, wrapped himself in a towel and headed towards the sauna. We sat there well behaved when he entered, and he took the middle seat. He greeted us, and asked the older woman about the trip so far. They struck up a conversation, leaving hunky and I alone, listening to their chat.

By now I had been in the sauna for almost 45 minutes and really needed to go out and cool down, so I made sure my towel was secure, stood up and walked out, looking quickly over at the two, noticing they looked at me too.

I walked to the nearest shower, removed my towel and turned on the water. It felt great! I stood there for a couple of minutes, facing the wall. I heard the door opening and turned to see hunky leaving the sauna and heading towards the shower next to mine.

He smiled at me and removed his towel, his cock red from the blowjob the older woman gave him.

“Nice show,” I said as I smiled at him.

“And thanks for keeping an eye on the door for us too. We've been trying to get together for several days now and this is the first time we actually went beyond just chatting and having her touch me."

“Cool, but you have to be careful. Why not go into your cabin?”

“I wish but I'm here with my girlfriend, and she's here with her husband, so going to my cabin doesn't work out.”

“Well, I'm here by myself. If you want to use my cabin to play, I'm fine with that on one condition. You let me watch.”

He laughed and then said, “that shouldn't be a problem. I'll tell Donna. I'm Luke by the way.” He extended his hand and I shook it.

“Nice to meet you Luke. I'm Mei.”

He turned on the water and we stopped talking for a bit.

“Are you going back to the sauna?” I asked turning off the shower.

“I can't. My girlfriend will be bugging me about where I've been.” He grabbed his towel and started to dry himself off.

“Well, I'm in cabin 748. Let's see if we can get together some time,” I said, wrapping the towel around me and following him to the locker room.

He opened his locker and pulled out his phone. “Let me have your contact for the ship's messenger app, that way we can text.”

We exchanged info and I watched him get dressed, sighing internally when his dick was hidden from view as he pulled on his grey undies.

“See you soon Mei,” he said, shaking my hand again when he was dressed.

He turned and left, and I continued getting dressed. I left shortly after and headed to the buffet for something to eat.

For the next couple of days, I didn't hear from Luke, so I guessed nothing was going to happen. I'd been to the sauna everyday hoping to catch them but didn't see either one of them.

Three days later I got a text asking me if it would be okay with me to meet in my cabin that afternoon at 3pm. I excitedly told them to come. Time passed slowly until 3 came and nothing. I was going to give up when there was a knock on the door at about 3.30pm. I opened the door and outside stood Luke and Donna, smiling at me.

I welcomed them into my cabin. Luke put the ‘Do not disturb’ sign out, closed and locked the door behind him, then joined Donna and I in the room. I had a better look at her. She was dressed in a navy blue t-shirt and white pants. Her hair was wavy and neatly combed. She dressed impeccably and spoke with a very nice accent. But deep down in my heart, I felt jealous that she was able to catch the eye of such a hunky guy like Luke. Then my gaze turned to Luke, sexy in his white t-shirt and khaki shorts, standing behind Donna, smiling excitedly.

They asked if it was okay for them to video everything. I didn’t mind so they went ahead to set up the video camera. I was the cameraman, so I took a seat facing the bed.

Luke stepped towards Donna, the front of his shorts bulging with a very obvious erection. He leaned forward and kissed Donna. It was a long lingering and sloppy kiss. Donna pulled away and started to remove her t-shirt; Luke followed suit. Soon she was standing in front of Luke completely naked.

Luke knelt down between Donnas legs'and pressed his nose into her snatch. I could see, from a distance, that precum was already oozing from Luke's pecker. Donna snatch also was glistening with her own joy juice. Luke licked it up, his tongue swirling around her vulva before pressing his mouth on her snatch and sucking on her clit. Donna threw back her head and moaned softly.

Donna put her hands on Luke's shoulders, running them down his wide muscular back, all the way down to the waistband of his khaki shorts. She tugged at it, indicating to Luke to take them off. Luke reached down between his legs and we heard the sound of Velcro ripping, then he pushed his shorts down, first the left, then the right side, still kneeling and eating Donna's hairy snatch, until the shorts fell to his knees, his white ass exposed. Donna returned to stroking his back, now leaning down further so she could run her hand down up and down Luke's sculpted body.

Luke stood up, his shorts falling to his ankles and he kicked them off to the side. Donna took the opportunity to grab his thick penis, big reddish mushroom head contrasting with the pale veiny shaft and trimmed pubes. I moved in closer, taking a close-up shot of Luke's dick with Donna’s fingers wrapped around the shaft, squeezing and stroking it.

Donna knelt next to me and put Luke's dick in her mouth, sucking it, swirling her tongue around it, her hands on the big guy's tight muscular ass. I took more pics of her with that dick in her mouth.

But it was clear Luke wanted more. He held Donna by the armpits and lifted her up.

“I want you inside me,” she said, looking at Luke.

She turned and lay down on her back on the bed, holding her legs up in the air, her fuck hole exposed and wide open. Luke took a tube of KY from his bag, rubbed his dick with it and applied some to Donna's cunt, fingering her to get her ready for the assault. He knelt down between Donna's raised legs and hooked her ankles over his shoulders. Holding a thigh with one arm, his other held his cock and pointed it at Donna's old wrinkled cunt.

Slowly he pushed, the tip of his dick entering, making Donna gasp. Luke kept pushing, and more of his big fat dick disappeared inside Donna's fuck hole until his pubes were brushing against Donna's slightly sagging bums. He stopped with his dick buried inside Donna, giving her time to get used to the thickness of his intruding fuck-pole. Then he pulled it all the way out. He grabbed his dick at the base, then pushed it in again, this time faster, making Donna gasp again. Luke started to pump in and out of Donna's pussy, moving faster. They both started to sweat.

I moved around them taking pics between Donna's legs, showing Luke's balls slapping against her ass, then close ups of Lukes dick sliding deep inside that hole.

This was making me too horny, so I stripped out of my clothes and took a shot of my nakedness. Resuming my position near Luke's head, he reached over and inserted a finger into my snatch.

This seemed to turn on Donna even more. Luke sped up his fucking, breathing faster, making Donna tremble with excitement as he shove his cock deep inside her. Luke started to make gutteral noises and managed to say out loud, ""I'm cummmmmmmming," before lunging forward sending his fat cock deep inside Donna. Luke sped up his movement, his breathing becoming heavier. His pistoning pace became faster and more urgent until he arched his back, pulled out his throbbing cock out from Donna's snatch as his cock shot out a quick burst of cum that hit the headboard, then another jet of cum hit her face, then her chest, until he fell on top of Donna, completely spent.

“That was great. The video must be awesome. I'll give you my email so you can send it to me.” Having said that, Luke stood up and led Donna to the bathroom for a shower.
Old 26-11-2022, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Ship Sauna

Awesome update sis. Which cruise is that?
Old 26-11-2022, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does Singapore has such a mixed sauna anywhere? I only know has couple spa and private onsen but not mixed sauna / spa.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

A brother wrote to me asking for details about servicing my friend's husband while she was pregnant. So here goes ...

Sharifah was pregnant and was looking worried when we were having lunch together (our usual fortnightly lunch when we explore the different nasi padang stalls around Singapore). I asked her if she was okay. She told me she was pregnant and wasn't sure how her husband Zul would feel about it since their arrangement was to start a family after they have their own flat. Currently they are staying with her parents. I assured her Zul would be happy on hearing he is going to be a father.

At our next lunch meeting, she looked more relaxed. Zul welcomed the idea of being a father and all was well.

Four months down the road, we met up again for our lunch trail. She was looking tired and seemed to have plenty on her mind. After lunch we proceeded to a Middle-eastern cafe for tea. That was when she told me that Zul suddenly has increased libido, demanding sex from her everyday and sometimes more than once in a single day. With her pregnancy, she found it a chore to have sex so often. They had an argument and Zul threatened to look for a fuck buddy if she couldn't satisfy him.

Then thinking aloud she said, "if only I can find him someone I can trust to service him until I deliver my baby or after my confinement." I looked at her and laughed. "You are joking right, Sha?"

She smiled and replied, "actually Mei, I was thinking that since you love sex so much and has done with so many different men, would you help me out here?"

My jaws dropped and I looked at Sha, stunned and lost for words.

Zul is quite good looking, tall and has a very pleasant personality. But somehow, he just wasn't my type. He loves eating and it was beginning to show around his waistline. I prefer men who have nice bods and trimmed.

Anyway the conversation ended there. We changed topics and talked about motherhood and all that jest.

Several weeks later, I received a call from Sha past midnight. She was crying and told me Zul bolted out of the house when she refused him sex. It has been more than 3 hours and he hasn't been back home. She was worried that he might have gone with some other girls or worse still, to a prostitute.

I lent her a listening ear and promised to swing by her place the next morning.

When we met up at her place, she pleaded with me to consider her suggestion of being Zul's fuck buddy until she was ready. Seeing how desperate she was, I reluctantly agreed.

The next day being a Sunday, Sha arranged for a lunch meet with me and Zul. During lunch, she put forward the suggestion and Zul readily accepted the idea of having me service him.

After lunch, he popped the question, "so Mei, where should it be? Your place or mine?" I was shocked beyond words.

After gaining my composure, I replied, "I don't think it is a good idea for you to be fucking me in your marital bedroom." "Okay, set so it will be at your place. I will drive Sha home first then we go to your's."

And just like that, I was going to spread my legs for Zul in less than an hour after his wife popped her plans to him.

To be continued...
Old 26-11-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

The Memoirs of luv2suck

Back in my flat, I told Zul to wait in the living room while I took a bath. He cheerfully said, "why not together, Mei?" I wasn't quite ready for that and made some excuses. He replied, "come on Mei, its not like we don't know each other. I have known you since uni days and I have seen you nude too. To be honest, since that day I have fantasized about fucking your pussy."

I tried to recollect when it was that he had seen my naked body. That was when Zul interrupted my thoughts and said, "remember the barbeque party by the beach at Marine Parade during our uni days. I walked in on you while you were having a shower. After that I headed straight to the toilet and masturbated, imagining I was fucking you."

I totally forgot that incident and said to him, "wow your memory so good." Then walked away.

Halfway through my shower, I heard my bathroom door opening. Zul was completely naked and smiling at me said, "don't mind if I join you, it is really hot and my body is covered in sweat." Without waiting for my reply, he entered the shower cubicle and started soaping my body paying extra attention to my breasts and vagina.

Then he turned me around and said, "now it's your turn to soap me up." He pressed some bath lotion onto my palms and said, "I am ready and waiting."

I looked down and saw that his cock was already standing at full mast. Not a bad looking didi I must confessed. I mentally measured it to be about 6 inches and of reasonable girth. He was clean shaven and his balls were large - 2 testicles held in a very rounded and bloated looking scrotum. Being a Muslim, he was of course circumcised. His cockhead was arrow-shaped (but my preference was for either mushroom or helmet shaped cockheads). What I didn't like about his body was that extra tire around his waist.

After the shower, he led me by my hand to my bed. He laid me down and started kissing me all over my body. For some reason, he didn't kiss me on the mouth. He spent an inordinate amount of time sucking my nipples until they were really hard and erect. He also left hickeys all around my breasts. He was a 100% breast man.

Then as he continued to suckle on my perky nipples, his hand trailed down my body and rested between my legs. I wasn't mentally prepared for this up to that stage. Normally when my tits get sucked, I would be dripping wet down there and begging to be fucked. But this time, for some unknown reasons, I just felt tense. I held my legs tight together as if I was unwilling for him to do more.

He opened up my thighs whispering into my ears, "relax Mei, you will love what I am going to do to you. Sha loves it and is always begging for more."

I relaxed a little and he managed to get me to spread my legs. He began to massage my crotch with his palms. Slowly, I was beginning to feel good. I felt the my feminine parts warming up to his touch. There was no use of fingers just his palms. He massaged my crotch with his palms moving in a circular motion. Slowly, I began to get wet.

"Mei, you are getting wet there. What do you want me to do next?" I didn't answer as I was really feeling awkward. "You want me to lick you cunt, Mei?"

Again, I didn't answer him. Without waiting for my answer, he moved his face to my crotch and before I realised it, he was hungrily licking my pussy and I dare say he did quite a good job too. He took my little clitoris between his lips and massaged it with his lips. It felt good and my love juices began to flow out. He sniffed it and then slurp it all up. "Wow, Mei you really get very wet, just like Sha. Love it."

While his lips were massaging my clit, his inserted 2 fingers into my cunt and began finger fucking me. I was going to cum soon but didn't know how to react. The only natural reaction was to reach down to touch his penis. It was really hard and heavy to the touch.

He gave out a soft moan and said, "that's nice Mei. Stroke it faster." He continued finger fucking me but had stopped massaging my clit with his lips. Instead his mouth was on my nipples sucking them as his fingers worked their magic inside my wet and slippery cunt.

"Faster, faster.... I like to cum the first time in your hand." I stroked him faster and then I felt his lance twitching in my hand and that unmistakable warm feeling of fresh semen landing on my thighs. I counted a total of 8 spurts and thought to myself - "for a guy who has sex daily, he is producing a very healthy load."

He took his mouth off my tits and slumped himself down on the mattress.

"Mei, continue touching me there. It will get hard very fast if you continue to fondle it." And true enough, his organ was again at full mast in less than a minute.

Once his cock was up, he pulled me on top of him and started sucking on my tits again. It was beginning to feel nice for me. His hands groped me all over and my hand reciprocated by fondling his now fully erect cock. He then pushed my head downwards. I knew what he needed. So moving my head down to his groin, I began by using the tip of my tongue to flick around his cock head. He began moaning but he was impatient. With one hand still on my nipple tweaking it, his other hand pressed my head down, causing his 6-incher to enter my mouth. "Suck it," he commanded.

I sucked the entire length of his cock, right to the hilt. Soon he was face-fucking me. His moans became louder and he sped up the pace, plunging the entire length of his shaft deep down into my mouth. Every now and then when his cock is fully embedded in my mouth, I would use my tongue to lick his very rounded and distended ball sac.

Each time my tongue touched his balls he would moan louder. He must have fucked me in the mouth for at least 15 minutes before he finally said to me "get ready Mei, I am cumming soon." But it wasn't another full minute before he went, "arrgggggggggggggggghhhhhh, here it cums, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cummmmmmmmmmmmmmming, cummmmmmmmmmmmmming, ,,,,,"

He plunged his cock all the way into my mouth and left it there. He was motionless as his cock twitched and sent volleys of thick creamy spunk down my throat. This time I counted 6 spurts. After he cummed, he immediately withdrew his cock from my mouth and headed to the toilet. After he had washed his cock, he came back to the bed and to my surprise his cock was still hard and erect.

He smiled at me saying, "surprised that my cock is still raging hard? You ready for more action?"

He pulled me to the edge of the bed and commanded me to get on all fours. With a grin on his face he announced with bravado, "now get ready to be fucked doggie-style." Before he could finish the sentence, I felt the tip of his raging cock at the my cuntal entrance. Then with one forceful push, his entire shaft entered me. And then, he began pistoning his cock in and out of my pussy as if this was his last fuck. He lasted a very long time, sending me to 3 rounds of orgasm before he finally gasped, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cummmmmmmmmmmmmming, cummmmmmmmmmming,,,," then I felt his wetness splattering all against my cuntal walls. This time I counted only 4 spurts before he withdrew his cock entirely from my pussy.

He then commanded me, "turn around and clean my cock like a good girl." I took his softening cock in my mouth and clean it with my tongue.

When his cock was completely cleaned and has gone flaccid, he quickly dressed up. With a quick thank you, he bade me good-bye. Giving me a wink, he said, "I will be back for more."

That was the start of our weekly rendezvous until Sha's confinement was over and she was once again hungry for sex.
Old 26-11-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
MickMassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMickMassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great share sis, would love to read more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1