The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hipgrinder, lookingaround, singlegal

Old 05-11-2012, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
gloryglory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

Young ,lonely housewife of course hungry.Did you cum to her mouth?
Old 05-11-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie1 View Post
In the short span of 6 months, I've let my wife fuck a McDonald's delivery man, an in-call house masseur, a repair man, an old retiree at an old-folks home, our pious neighbour and played exhibitionists to many poly kids.
Ts, yours wife want to F**K by SBF ah rat

Any pixs to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 05-11-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more
Old 05-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

horny wife you got, keep it cuming.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In the queue to f**k your wife, TS any chance ?
Old 05-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Can I join?
Old 05-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow! Mailbox kena flooded! Really appreciate all brudders interest in my wife, but she's no longer interested in swinging or adventurous sexcapades anymore.

She kinda like "turned over a new leaf" but still give me the best sex a man can ever asked for.

So I sincerely apologized to all brudders first.

But at least still can share her short stint right?

Cheers!

Let the story continue....
Old 05-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Come bro.. tell you tales.. especially the mcdelivery guy.. super sexciting.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wow! Mailbox kena flooded! Really appreciate all brudders interest in my wife, but she's no longer interested in swinging or adventurous sexcapades anymore.

She kinda like "turned over a new leaf" but still give me the best sex a man can ever asked for.

So I sincerely apologized to all brudders first.

But at least still can share her short stint right?

Cheers!

Let the story continue....

Too much heaven ? keke .. We are still hopeful .
Old 06-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

Her first victim was a 20 yo Malay mat Macdelivery boy.

At first I just wanted her to put on an exhibition for him. But it turned out that she was so turned on that she decided to try her first time with him.

So here's what happened...

I slowed talk my wife into doing some sexy exhibitionism for a start. We were discussing till late at night and decided to order macdonalds.

We continue our discussion as to what to wear and all but couldn't find a target. Can tell my wife was slightly turned on and nervous at the whole idea. Suddenly we thought about the food that was about to arrive.

"Bingo!" Both exclaimed.

I quickly hurried my wife to put on the desired costume which I had picked out.

Top: white singlet
Bottom: hot pants

I also told her to wash her hair only and let it drip onto her breasts and when the boy arrives, to wrap a towel as if she had just stepped out of the showers. She agreed and quickly got ready.

We then waited near the door. Whilst doing so, I discussed with her further on what to do. To calm her down, I started to finger her and kiss her so that she can also start to get in the mood.

"Put on a good show for me. I will be hiding behind the sofa set. Anything you do, don't cross this boundary." I pointed out to her.

"Yes my dear hubby. You already made me wet." She said.

Ding dong.

We took up our position.

"Coming." She said as she put on the towel on her hair.

"Hi macdonalds delivery." The boy said.

The boy is no more than 20 yo and is a Malay dude. He looks flimsy and almost virginal. He's the kind that would work extra jobs to earn money for his family type. Perfect candidate for my wife.

"Oh come in. Can you help me put them on the table there?" My wife said as she continued to dry her hair in front of him.

From where I was, I could see everything and clearly the boy was enjoying everything so far too.

"It is $17.40." He said.

"Ok let me search for the money." As she grabbed her bag and started digging in to find some loose change. She took her time and as she was searching, she began to purposely jiggle her boobs. The boy just kept still, still staring.

"Oooops..." My wife said as she dropped the coins all over the floor. She then turned around and bend over to pick up the coins. As she did so, she exposed her tight ass to the hapless young boy. She wiggled her ass more.

The boy then started to move his hands to his cock, where I see and know was slowly starting to rise. He tried to cover but was to no avail.

My wife picked up the coins bit by bit and slowly backed into him. He did not move and soon, her ass was against his cock. She continued to wiggle her ass and moved up and down to pretend to collect the coins.

The boy stood still, probably scared.

After grinding him a while more, she stood up and turned around and said "ooohhh... Somebody is cheeky ah. So hard already."

nd in one fluid motion, she unzipped him, pull down his pants and removed her hot pants also.

With the boy still standing there, she move in and let herself get doggied standing up.

"Ahhhh.... Ooohhh... Ahhhhh...." She said obviously enjoying herself as she helped herself against the boy.

Realizing his inexperience, she then grabbed one hand on her hips and another on her breast. The boy was able to penetrate deeper now with more grip.

"Ahhhhh!! Yes.... That's good.....yesssss... Don't stop..." She continued.

The boy rammed harder and harder and soon was about to cum. I could tell that he wanted to let go and cum outside but my wife just held on tighter to his hands.

"Yes... Yesss... Inside me... Now..."

"Ahhhhh.... Ahhhh.... Ahhhh...." He cummed as he grabbed and squeezed my wife's large breasts. They stood there in that position for about a minute until my wife was sure that every cum was in her before she exited.

"Here you go." She said as she handed out two $10 notes. "Keep the change"

The boy took the queue, dressed up, took the money and quickly left. We never saw that boy again.

I quickly jumped off the sofa and proceeded to force my wife to give me standing blowjob. She dutifully obliged and sucked me like a pro. This new sense of kick was just too much as I quickly breast fucked her and cummed all over her face and mouth.

Both are left satisfied and slept well for the night.

Next up, a freelance repair man.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Harden is stuck in moderation for some time to come

should have work for mcdonald
Old 06-11-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I love my Wife.

My wife is a definite looker with make up on. On a normal day, she is still not .
In the short span of 6 months, I've let my wife fuck a McDonald's delivery man, an in-call house masseur, a repair man, an old retiree at an old-folks home, our pious neighbour and played exhibitionists to many poly kids.
=========
how about let her fuck property consultants, house painting workers, toilet plumbers from bangla, tile layers from PRC, road diggers from india, cooks from malasia etc
we all will love her & of course love u too
Old 06-11-2012, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
fuckinghorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS if this true how about asking your wife and yourself. if you would allow her or would she be willing to want to take the virginity of a guy? anything pm me thanks
Old 06-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 13
chnhubby71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychnhubby71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

delete post

Last edited by chnhubby71; 13-06-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 13
Taramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud of

Something different. camping for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1