The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-10-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just wondering if any bros tried this Fei Fei before.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/feifei-massage/

Thx again.
Old 31-10-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Was just thinking to myself before this - I saw both their pics without make up... actually after make up both look okay... Personally I think kiki is prettier in terms of features though nicole feels younger and more sultry.

I am not sure which kiki you meant though...
Guess eventually I will try both. Just who first...
Old 31-10-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Wow! New in this scene and already visited a few ML. I still trying to get one appt. 😢
Bro, think I over-chiong during this period. Wallet and body need a break. Will try to cut down. Lockdown on these few MLs and rotate.

Happened to me too initially. Constantly get ignored because no record. Just start with those not so "ang pai" ones, and ask them to write record for you.
Old 31-10-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have omm link? Can’t seem to find it. Thanks in advance bros!
Old 31-10-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
I just visit her today. Abit scare to go back. Super duper terror maximum pain bro. But she really professional and her massage is damn good. Book her this coming thursday. Want solve my issue. Must tahan must tahan
Haha, I dare not go back. I found another Juagen expert, slightly different way of Juagen. ML learned from ChanMai, not pain and many claimed very effective.
Old 31-10-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
First time I read so specified wordings in the Ad.

* There Is No BBBJ Or FJ Services, Please Take Note 无口交或做爱服务..."

Also she is not showing any part of her face in her Ad....

Maybe she really has a very BBBJ/FJ seductive face...

she have never show face in ad. her MO feels like subscription to OF where if never visit for say more than a month, u will not be able view her WC until the next visit. haha.

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeayea View Post
Zoya no HJ also :O

let her do the work will have release, she can be feisty if step over her boundary.
Old 31-10-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
She told me first slot alr booked, did you get it? Haha, her new location is just nice for me, 30min from home and office to there, worth the travel? Definitely worth the travel
Yes. Her location works for me too. A very familiar place to me.
So always good to go back to old playgrounds for Gems for LL.
Old 31-10-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Yea she just shifted yesterday.
Taking a break for today.
Her place near xxx and xxx 😂
Again to protect playgrounds. Suggest you remove any identifying features. Regular bros will know where is her “new” place once they book the next appt. You are a fellow senior bro. Am sure you will protect playgrounds too.

Yes taking a break today. She is ready to start tomolo.
Old 31-10-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Raj78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ying-ying-massage/

This a frank review for Ying Ying from a local Indian.. I have tried Nuru massage from few girls before but finally settled for Ying Ying.. I have been visting her at least once a month.

A good looking sexy milf with well maintained body and skin with clean shaven pussy.

Guys, you need to try her nuru...will love the way she play with you little brother and run her fingers across your butt crack..simply awesome..just let her know if she needs to slow down if you are afraid of shooting your load fast....Just let her handle you and go with the flow.. and note that she has certain no-touch (sigh) requirements which needs to be respected....

She is not a time watcher and while you are there,she will make sure you leave the place as a happy man..She is patient and does not rush with the service.. As for me,the service is getting better as a frequent customer for more than a year..

Note: As for "further intimacies depends on your chemistry", stated there. I have not initiated any so far, therefore i cannot comment on this......

Non-Chinese guys can consider her.. can speak simple English.. when booking i use google translation for faster appointment...
Old 31-10-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Are you going to do multiple visits to your fav since may not see her after this stint liao?
Haha will try to visit weekly at least ba, trying to control my urge and expenses also 😂
Old 31-10-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
I just visit her today. Abit scare to go back. Super duper terror maximum pain bro. But she really professional and her massage is damn good. Book her this coming thursday. Want solve my issue. Must tahan must tahan
can relate, massage rlly fucking pain until whole body flex, but really afterwards relief for days-week. esp the part she ask open mouth, cracked the back well. But only go once in awhile ba , not the type you want to keep going back for hanky panky , but for general health instead.
Old 31-10-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Yea she just shifted yesterday.
Taking a break for today.
Her place near a xxx and a xxx😂
Not cool bro, let’s edit this comment if possible.
Old 31-10-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
uniqlo- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/si-massage/

Does anyone know if she is known as Sisi previously which operates near GL?
Old 31-10-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Guess eventually I will try both. Just who first...
Both not difficult to book, if the kiki you referring is the one that came earlier.

Zara
Old 31-10-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Haha will try to visit weekly at least ba, trying to control my urge and expenses also 😂
Haha... not much time left. I'll just visit her one last time for old times sake.

Zara
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1