The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-11-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True, our character already recorded in their data base. Bros with good record will get better treatment.
Fully agreed with ya on this. A few MLs are looking forward to better treatment from me as well.
Old 03-11-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Powderpack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey all bros,

Which ML take midnight appointment? Like after 12.30am or 1am. Due to some bad working schedule, only available at midnight.

Can pm me if you know any (regardless listed on slg or not), thanks in advance. Kamsia kamsia.
Old 03-11-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24339 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/

Visit Dora today. She was in Sg for more than 2 mths already.

Looks: Quite close to photos, pleasant to pretty
Boobs: lovely natural c+ cup. good to fondle, kissable
(can see she is very proud of her boobs)
Massage: good hard massage on back and legs, backstepping
Sensual massage : good fingering, dick teasing (no bj)
GFE : quite good, can fondle, finger pussy; great body & skin-skin contact, can do long lip-kissing (hesitant at first, but very accommodative upon my request and exceedingly well-done); had good casual conversation
HJ: quite pleasant; unloaded explosively while fingerfuck, boobs fondling, lip-kissing with uncontrollable moaning ...
Time : No shortchange; in-out in 56 mins.
Others : like to break into a dance to show off her shapely silhouette shadow.

Overall : quite a delightful experience!
Old 03-11-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I visited her when she first entered the line many years ago. I think she started using the name 'Baby'. As she was new, there was not much restrictions and playability was rather good. Roaming south was no issue, even though no catbath. After some time, she tightened with a lot of restrictions.

When her mood is bad, she will be silent throughout the session. When good mood, can talk everything under the sun. She also did told me she doesn't like wearing a bra. At that moment, I was thinking if sensual will upgrade. Apparently, it was wishful thinking. Her mood is certainly like weather.

Her massage is good. Headlights are good too. But not for young boys and those looking for service.
I visited her about a year ago. Thankfully her mood was gd and I enjoyed caressing her nice boobs too. Her super high bed was memorable to me and we enjoyed teasing each other. Too bad her location is bad to foot soldiers like me and entering the Condo and finding the way to her unit were a nightmare to me.
Old 03-11-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
For Arissa will be on par with her for the below cons too
- Mainly services regular customers
- Fully clothed
- Never see or touch boobs
- No catbath

Cannot comment on Zora since I have not try to visit her after she left spa
No leh, I visited arissa a few times and I get to touch her boobs. Though I can’t recall if I get to see it. Not big, at best size B

Her place is really nice
Old 03-11-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Low sensual how to survive in this line for so long... Don't give to you, doesn't mean she dont give to others. There is a reason for her long longevity. I don't think regulars keep returning to see her black face.
Super agree more too
Nothing else to add
Old 03-11-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
No leh, I visited arissa a few times and I get to touch her boobs. Though I can’t recall if I get to see it. Not big, at best size B

Her place is really nice
That's the ambiguity part.
Once the folks understand that it is part and parcel of life.
We will be able to just enjoy what we can get.
Not saying you have to be short changed coz the fact is not everyone's experience is identical.
Old 03-11-2022, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Really really dam finally after seeing so much good FR !!!! After few months of texting finally able to book a slot Jing jing.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jingjing-massage/

Location EWL few min walking distant from station.
Room: Is plus plus for me i really like those room with high ceiling, the atmosphere just feel much more better and spacious. Anyone feel that too ?
Looks: Look pretty even without much make up, look exactly like the photo.
Body: Quite tall and Slim with huge D cup boobs.
Massage: Pretty decent, strength was good.

Previously i didn't care much about boobs size until today, It Is my first time touching such a huge soft and narutal boobs.
Especially when she lay down her boobs on my back and rub is just wow so damm satisfying. It's like a poison now, RTM is definitely a big YES.
Old 03-11-2022, 05:12 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Fully agreed with ya on this. A few MLs are looking forward to better treatment from me as well.
Once a ml told me - 你们星加坡男人最怕输了,付120却要站回1200的便宜。中国男人更坏,人也要钱也要,真他 妈的不是东西 。宝贝你对我好我知道,不过我还是要回国嫁人的哦。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 03-11-2022, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Been visiting petite ones.
Change target to tall and found her!!!

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/nan-xing-massage/

Looks wise: 8.5/10 (beautiful indeed! 找到了)
Character: happy-go-lucky, jovial indeed, patient type, mature thoughts she has, great conversation with her (good competitor for the other ML I am very fond of ), gentle (big plus for me!)
GFE: 7.5/10 accomodating and lots of patience (those who can make gm cum are patient ). She really listens to my want and it being reasonable, she executed it perfectly. Thumbs up really!
Massage: 7/10 She can really work on regions I needed more attention. And she also focuses on the region I like and refuse to stop!
Sensual: 7.5/10 cuddle me like I’m a baby. I love it! She reads reactions and that’s a big plus for me. Very attentive and she cleans out well. Too well.
RTM: YES!!!!!!! Maybe I’ll be the first one to be ban by her for returning too frequently?
Not a time watcher at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappyWipes View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/nan-xing-massage

Looks: Don't really resemble ad even with usual PS discount. Still pretty in a different manner and more than acceptable with smooth and fair complexion.

Body: Slim build, but not the petite, small-framed type. Quite tall as well. No tummy with probably natural B+/C- boobs, though it is smaller than what I imagined after seeing the video (not sure if it is even the same person since the girl in the video has tattoo on one arm, whereas actual person doesn't have). SN with silky panty throughout. No zhut allowed.

Massage: Didn't care about message, but wanna highlight that she uses oil and then reuses the same towel when I first showered, to wipe away the oil afterwards. She provided a new towel for the second shower. If others don't wanna be wiped down with a damp towel probably can inform her beforehand.
Sensual: Starts off slow and build up with occasional body catbath. Overall just above average for vanilla.
Can be quite chatty and vocal. In and out about 55 min.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nan-xing-massage/

Time to inject new blood into rotation list. Nan Xing ‘s Photo caught my eyes. Search for reviews and found good reviews from reputable bros so decided to give it a shot. What a pleasant surprise!

Location: Central with Road side Parking. Fellow bros who cheong often will again be very familiar with this location. One of my fave MLs from yesteryears used to work here too.

Look: No expectation that it would look like photos since photos and video don’t show full face. But for me, it was totally my type. Smooth complexion. Great smile. Pretty.

Body: Leggy. Nice smell. Natural B (.)(.) didn’t really try to zhut as I was fondling the headlights throughout. SN with silky panty. She workout quite abit so nice firm ass. Both hands were busy. One grabbing (.)(.) another grabbing ass.

Massage: Enjoyable. Effort showed with the use of massage Oil good amount of strength too. Love the mood lighting with the nice smoothing music in the background. Really like making out with your Gf.

Sensual: Slow long strokes with the occasional head twirling which sent waves of pleasure. She also rubbed her (.)(.) against my back and the sensual touch of her nips against my bare skin send blood rushing to my rod. Coupled with sexy soft moans and the licking of my nips. The close and warm body contact as she lied close and next to me got me hard again as I’m writing this MR.

GFE: wow! Even though it’s our first meeting but we talked like old friends. Was sharing some issues and she was such a good conversationalist and gave good advice from a female perspective which was very helpful for me.

Actually We went for lunch nearby before the session since she said she has not eaten. and she just hooked her arms around mine as I walked down the street with this pretty lady. And that ocassional bump of my elbows against her boobs already signal the wonderful session to come. Not a time watcher.

RTM: definitely. YMMV.
Old 03-11-2022, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
she's not those typa big city lady and it has nothing to do with her new place (which is actually not bad). If u get to know her lifestyle back is actually very slow pace and laid-back.
It is not really about the place but why she had to shift in the first place.

Though her old place was perfect for me.

C
Old 03-11-2022, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Super agree more too
Nothing else to add
in terms of longevity, typically vanilla has longer longevity compared to heavy flavoured ML.

For vanilla, first few trips, let u dfk. Next few rtm, let u zhut. Next few rtm, let u rub. Next few rtm, let u blah blah blah, and finally piak piak. Basically bait and feed u bit by bit.
By the time u realised, the amount of time and $$ invested, u feel very Sai yang to give her up and just keep rtm. (Until u find a new one u like)

For heavy flavoured, typically, one or only a few trips, unlock everything, do everything, everything becomes like a SOP. Guys feel bored and move on to next target.

这就是我们贱男人叫鸡一直重演的剧情、

Normally I would mixed things up, only problem is nowadays too many is vanilla. It just comes down to whose look or character you like, else FR can just copy paste.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 03-11-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post

Her place is really nice
Oh.. I means she confirmed fully clothed the entire session and not even SN.

Touching her boob, do not think any bro has any problem (which I did)

if you get to see her boob, you must have succeeded to pull down her top
Old 03-11-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nan-xing-massage/

Love the mood lighting with the nice smoothing music in the background. Really like making out with your Gf.
Upon reading this, flood me with memories when I would do hanky panky in gf room when we were tertiary students. And then turn up the radio volume louder lol except that radio rarely have soothing music.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wa this Zoya relist stirs up a storm of discussion, should do her business wonders haha. Have not tried her and never crossed my mind to try her too. Am not into ML that are too authoritative and from various FR of trusted bros here, showing black face because don't like to be touched or take too long to cum or easily bad mood in general are all red flags to me for SERVICE providers.

The notion that a ML is entitled to stamp her authority on the basis that her core service is massage instead of sensual.. is just the biggest BS ever. It's exactly such mindset that why such type of ML can continue to thrive and treat customers whom don't conform to her preferences like dirt. If really want to be a legit pure massage-centric ML,then why list on a vice website? Why show cleavage? Why even offer HJ lol? Just wear normal fully covered clothes and remove HJ service loh if really is selling massage ONLY.

Exactly. Have mentioned this myself before. Why even advertise on a sex website?

To me, a shitty deal is a shitty deal.

Sure, the ML can be selective, and retrict her services as much as she wants, especially if she didn't state it in her ad. She can also be fully dressed and show a fiery temper and black face if she chooses to. That's her prerogative.

But if it leaves customers feeling like crap after the session, then it's a bump deal!

As some bros have mentioned, if want to focus on a good massage, and sensual is secondary, then do it skillfully and with professionalism. Here, Arissa and Zora shine, and are far far superior experiences than this moody Zoya.

For me, very simple... it's crap value. Strike Off list.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1