The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-11-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Seems we have a few MLs in common. Elmi was rocking for me before. But haven't seen her for a while.

Maybe instead of Aimee, you should go give Jiao Jiao a twirl. Ordinary looks, but happy, energetic sessions always with her
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

This one? Will go give her a try. Saw some good reviews on her. Thanks for the recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
No offense but....

So she means for $120 we supposed to only expect 60% of the job done?

To me whatever she trying to say is justifying her personal benefit. Now country opens up, competition is getting stiff. And i can see $150 for a massage handjob while cross the causeway we can find better deals.

That's why i really hate white knights spoiled market.
Aiyo, why are we on this again?

If cross causeway better deals, why are we talking about this here? China also better deals as well, and we are still here. I also hearsay the steak is fresher in Europe, but we don't fly there to eat steak lor, we also lan lan pay more for a good steak here. If really sore about it, eat pork or chicken. So it is all a matter of choices.

Every ML, whatever they do or don't, it is their right. Willing seller willing buyer. We are all different in needs and wants. If they do not provide what customer wants, they will naturally be removed from the market. Close shop and go home. It is the natural course of things. No single white knight can save them or help them stay afloat in this market. Too expensive to save a rotten product unless WK can bao her. White knights cannot spoil market bro. They do not visit every ML and set the price. So if they are surviving, it just means they have a market out there, you are just not buying it, someone else is. Very simple concept.

If MLs want to provide FJ to everyone, they will go list as FL. But if they want to choose and not be free for all, then it is their choice. You get it good, you don't, move on.

Some bros here love a challenge, they wiling to pay to have that fun. It is their right. Some bros love the wham bam wipe mouth and leave. Some prefer girls to strip naked and go straight to it, while some prefer to strip them piece by piece and better yet, with a little resistance from them.

So steady, provide your review as objective as possible, let the bros decide. Or check the reviews here, and gauge for yourself which bro is a close resemblance to your taste, then give it a try. We will all be happy having fun.
Old 03-11-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Sad to know. But it's true. From those comments by some bros here, I felt bad for those mls. Not easy for them to come all the way here to make a living. We are men ok? Must have some standard lah.

Met a good ml, just enjoy them as far as possible n reward them. For lousy one, just leave and never return. That should be our cheonging attitude.
this are all diverse opinions & arguments between each other, as long mutually respect to agree to disagree and vice versa.

If one is always so calculative & overly self-serving, they will hardly enjoy the moments.
Old 03-11-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nuo-nuo-massage/

No need to waste time and money. I commanded.
+20 to age. 1 word…..undesirable!
Old 03-11-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
shit4brains deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have tried a few ladies over the past few months and finally decided to write a review on those i managed to get a booking with so here goes, Part 1

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jiao-jiao-massage/
Tried the nuru from her, last min booking
Massage : 5/10
Looks : 6/10 (Looks close enough to the photos)
GFE : 0/10
Body : 5/10 (soft and supple breasts with sensitive nipples)
HJ : 3/10 (rushing through)
RTM: 0/10 (In and out of the place in 30mins, everything rushed… rly advice against this lady)

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-an-an/
Visited twice
Looks: 9/10 (My Type)
Boobs: Natural C
Body: 9/10 (Curvy and Nice Body)
Massage: At first strong, then abit slow. Nice and relaxing but not really here for this la hahah
after massage turn over for AR.
AR: 7.5/10 (i like AR and not many girls do so nice experience for me)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Give you a brief bj after you come out of the shower. totally unexpected but wow nice)
After AR, BJ proper starts, her suction rly solid the first time round i went, but second time had abit of teeth involved, think she was tired cos quite late already
GFE: 9/10 (She is not the talkative kind which I like)
RTM: For sure, for 120 a pop the service she gives is really worth the money. In and about in about 55mins.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/
Looks: 9/10 (My Type)
Boobs: Nice and big Cs
Body: 9/10 (Nice Body)
Massage: 6.5/10 quite average for me, but after deed is done gives a nice and relaxing head massage
HJ: 8/10 not bad, will lick ur nips too
GFE: 8/10 friendly and bubbly personality, plus point cuz she speaks a little english, tries to make some conversation
RTM: Yes
Old 03-11-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AdventurousRo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5187

Hi bros, i know this website may not be favorable as compared to SLG, but I really just want to share what I've experienced to prevent anyone else to waste their time so here goes...

Last tues night while I was trying to book for a massage from SLG for the following day, but no luck. So scrolled around and manage to find this website somewhere and came across her post. Thinking that 'eh looks ok even if +5-10 years'. Gave her a text and agreed to meet her the next day, at 1pm.

Clarke Quay area (it was an shophouse).

So when i arrived at her place, it was like level 3 (went up 2 flights of stairs level 2 is an legitimate office lmao) and she opened the door slightly (at that point couldn't see her face, but had a glimpse), immediately a foul smell (cigg + alcohol) flew towards my face. So gave her the benefit of doubt walked right in. The moment she closes the door, i turned around saw a late 30 YO (could be older, as she tried to dress up along with thick makeup) FL.

Not that I didn't expect this but really, she look nothing like the photos posted. I immediately pull out my phone and search for the listing once again to check and yes she clearly look nothing like the one listed. So i confronted her asking "不是吧,你照片放的和你本人完全不一样“. She politely replied ”哥哥,这是艺术照呀, 这真是我“ << btw the thoughts of me remembering the way she said made me cringe. And honestly, the price she offered wasn't low at all.

I am fine if FL chose to use photos from years or even 10 years+ ago but as long as i see some resemblance, i'm fine. But this is way too much, using photos that doesnt belong to her and still claims that it is her. I told her I cannot and stomped off.
Old 03-11-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventurousRo View Post

Not that I didn't expect this but really, she look nothing like the photos posted. I immediately pull out my phone and search for the listing once again to check and yes she clearly look nothing like the one listed. So i confronted her asking "不是吧,你照片放的和你本人完全不一样“. She politely replied ”哥哥,这是艺术照呀, 这真是我“ << btw the thoughts of me remembering the way she said made me cringe. And honestly, the price she offered wasn't low at all. :
Bro, normally the website photos can’t be trusted,, unless it was verified at here

And the chances of stepping landmines on this momo website is super high
Old 03-11-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventurousRo View Post

Hi bros, i know this website may not be favorable as compared to SLG, but I really just want to share what I've experienced to prevent anyone else to waste their time so here goes...

Last tues night while I was trying to book for a massage from SLG for the following day, but no luck. So scrolled around and manage to find this website somewhere and came across her post. Thinking that 'eh looks ok even if +5-10 years'. Gave her a text and agreed to meet her the next day, at 1pm.

Clarke Quay area (it was an shophouse).

So when i arrived at her place, it was like level 3 (went up 2 flights of stairs level 2 is an legitimate office lmao) and she opened the door slightly (at that point couldn't see her face, but had a glimpse), immediately a foul smell (cigg + alcohol) flew towards my face. So gave her the benefit of doubt walked right in. The moment she closes the door, i turned around saw a late 30 YO (could be older, as she tried to dress up along with thick makeup) FL.

Not that I didn't expect this but really, she look nothing like the photos posted. I immediately pull out my phone and search for the listing once again to check and yes she clearly look nothing like the one listed. So i confronted her asking "不是吧,你照片放的和你本人完全不一样“. She politely replied ”哥哥,这是艺术照呀, 这真是我“ << btw the thoughts of me remembering the way she said made me cringe. And honestly, the price she offered wasn't low at all.

I am fine if FL chose to use photos from years or even 10 years+ ago but as long as i see some resemblance, i'm fine. But this is way too much, using photos that doesnt belong to her and still claims that it is her. I told her I cannot and stomped off.
艺术照 is just a Bs reason, stomped off is the only correct thing to do and you did it. In this economic situation we shouldn't tolerate nonsense like this.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:10 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42110 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouster View Post
I must admit. What he say is quite true though.. example - Kiki - some bros also FJed unlock her.
Ha, why must you guy always use Kiki to ridicule me ah? Just because I choosed to respect her? But before I get angry and zap you, someone already did it for me. Well, you deserved it.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 03-11-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

This one? Will go give her a try. Saw some good reviews on her. Thanks for the recommendation..
Yep, this be the one.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Didn’t know Singaporean leave such an impression in them.
Today I heard 15mins worth of stories from a ML who was telling me about her adventures in SG after my session since there’s no one after my hour.
Lol.. I would agree with them. Some would even refuse to pay or say “I only have $xx now. Take it or leave it”
Old 03-11-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Today I heard 15mins worth of stories from a ML who was telling me about her adventures in SG after my session since there’s no one after my hour.
Lol.. I would agree with them. Some would even refuse to pay or say “I only have $xx now. Take it or leave it”
This kind of people, Haix no $$ just pcc at home larh

Do this kind of shitty things really

Confirm no chance to strike 4D or Toto
Old 03-11-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by izakus View Post

Massage is good. But there are ML with good massage too and more sensual, SN. For example Man man.
Points Returned , Thanks Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 03-11-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Nothing to be sad about.
To be honest in general Singaporean guys are not the worst, the MLs also acknowledge that. In China the MLS won’t be able to pull a lot of stunts they do here already.
Just that there will always be black sheep wherever you go. And different people have different expectations and mindset. Like some ML told me, some customers just cannot take No as an answer (those who want FJ), just like some bros will think every girl will definitely do FJ. And they think as long as they give market rate the girl will do, but for some girls it takes more for them to even consider. Then the guys buay song thinking why hang up to sell.
Just accept everyone is different, working girl or not. Move on if don’t like or not up to your expectations. Play and be happy, works both ways.
Speaking of market rate, girls who worked at first tier cities in China earn much much more offering FJ to people.. I’m not sure why some people naively think every ML will agree to the so-called market rate here lol. Also ML will definitely offer a lil more or lil less according to who you are, whether you treat them with respect or always want to try luck ask for other things or even outright do something to the ML without her consent.
Old 03-11-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I think you got zapped cos you don't respect mls.
On behalf of all the good MLs in Singapore I really wish there are more like u to go around
Do visit more MLs and as often as u can
Hope more MLs can benefit from ur patronage
Old 03-11-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Kiki website delisted?
Is her contact number still the same?
Or anyone can share her contact?
TIA

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ki-ki-massage)-
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1