The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-11-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
This is called Post-nut clarity bro.
Release already the brain fog disappear.
It's like sometimes visit ml already, release you come back you ask yourself was the $120 worthwhile.

Sometime after booking confirmed I already asking myself why I made booking? lol...
Old 07-11-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Hi just to ask any cheongsters have tried the following below from sglo**lyg**y?

name of mls
Mala.xi
Su Xiao

Both of them have their face blurred so not sure if is landmine or not. Looking for any FR for this 2. Do pm me if u have. tyia

As for NE area, there's one call XxB face exactly like picture. if u are really picky maybe can minus 5%.Smooth skin, small chest. Definitely not for Boob lover.

Piano touch but puts in extra effort to massage before and after the deed. quite sensual.
If you are looking for syt she's the one u can find.

Her contact can be found on the site itself Cheers

Last edited by rogerbear; 07-11-2022 at 03:25 PM.
Old 07-11-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 15
boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Just to ask other bros on their opinions and experience as well on how long are you willing to wait for your turn. Assuming you are on time and has already booked the session beforehand.

The longest I waited was 30mins because the ML was late for 15mins (she was outside getting grocery) and then she rushed back and brought the wrong dude up. Apparently that dude wore the same color top as me. Only at 30min mark, I called her then she realize wrong person
Hahahaha, this really takes the cake.

I wonder what the other bro was feeling…why am i being lead up to the room by this lady?
Why is she undressing me and asking me go shower?
Why am i butt naked on a massage bed?
When sensual about to start, ML says, get dress and get out. You are not the right person. 🤣🤣🤣
Old 07-11-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Just to ask other bros on their opinions and experience as well on how long are you willing to wait for your turn. Assuming you are on time and has already booked the session beforehand.

The longest I waited was 30mins because the ML was late for 15mins (she was outside getting grocery) and then she rushed back and brought the wrong dude up. Apparently that dude wore the same color top as me. Only at 30min mark, I called her then she realize wrong person

Meaning she'd have double booking??
Old 07-11-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Hi just to ask any cheongsters have tried the following below from sglo**lyg**y?

name of mls
Mala.xi
Su Xiao

Both of them have their face blurred so not sure if is landmine or not. Looking for any FR for this 2. Do pm me if u have. tyia

As for NE area, there's one call XxB face exactly like picture. if u are really picky maybe can minus 5%.Smooth skin, small chest. Definitely not for Boob lover.

Piano touch but puts in extra effort to massage before and after the deed. quite sensual.
If you are looking for syt she's the one u can find.

Her contact can be found on the site itself Cheers
XXB small chest meaning there's still something to grab or flat???
Old 07-11-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
XXB small chest meaning there's still something to grab or flat???
HAHAH definitely have something to grab lah! JUST that is not like big jugs
Old 07-11-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

name of mls
Mala.xi
Su Xiao

Both of them have their face blurred so not sure if is landmine or not. Looking for any FR for this 2. Do pm me if u have.
Bro, both of them service above average

MLX - sweet looking, slight meaty, strong massage, and the way she lick your whole body is awesome

Su Xiao - looks milf (as I remembered), bbbj is the highlight of the session
Old 07-11-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, both of them service above average

MLX - sweet looking, slight meaty, strong massage, and the way she lick your whole body is awesome

Su Xiao - looks milf (as I remembered), bbbj is the highlight of the session
Wow thanks bro!

for MLX the meaty is not the buibui kind right?
Old 07-11-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Especially for singles, we should invest more in ourselves rather than spending on the ML which really can’t get you anything because there are always more bros or uncles who are willing to spend much much more than you and suddenly you feel like a loser because that person treated your favourite ML to a $500 meal. Not saying the rich bros did anything wrong, it’s their money, they have the right to channel their money to wherever they want. Just that in the end we have our own life outside, spend wisely within your budget.
I feel single or with partner is the same. As in if your urge or curiosity made you proceed to start this hobby, is just a matter of everyone has a different appetite until they feel they don't need a regular dose of it. Health, $$ and lifestyle in general all will affect the outcome of coz. But I feel most people will reach a point they realise actually they are continuing due to it becoming a routine rather than a real need for it. Singles maybe one possible added risk is more prone to KC.. but don't mean married or with partner won't be KC by ML. Meet the right one that clicked, takes a seasoned cheongster to know how to not fall in too deep. The fact that we look for paid xxx/companionship is already a sign that there's something lacking in our lives that needs to be filled. Just a matter of how often we need this void to be fed.
Old 07-11-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Wow thanks bro!

for MLX the meaty is not the buibui kind right?
Both are not slim. Both not baby elephant. Just manage your expectations and don't expect tall, slim, lanky.

MLX for youth but no more BJ.
SX is close to milf but she blows like a pro.

Both not considered good looking to me but won't reject.

Choose one based on your current need bro.
Old 07-11-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to try dora and really wasn't that impressive. looks wise, not really my type, she didnt put on make up so face was mehh...massage was decent, sensual was like okok

won't rtm for sure
Old 07-11-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

Was wrong choice to go try PP from SLG, her service really cannot make it, no gfe at all. sensual was short less than a minute and followed by HJ.
Rtm: no
Old 07-11-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

The rule of thumb is play within your means.

Imagine this is akin to MMORPG, rich pocket can enhance & upgrade, unlock more quests (ML) while the rest may not have the luxury. 😎
Old 07-11-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwalu View Post
Was wrong choice to go try PP from SLG, her service really cannot make it, no gfe at all. sensual was short less than a minute and followed by HJ.
Rtm: no
Wow thanks bro! I save her number and was about to contact her! close shave!
Old 07-11-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
went to try dora and really wasn't that impressive. looks wise, not really my type, she didnt put on make up so face was mehh...massage was decent, sensual was like okok

won't rtm for sure
got so many lousy MR on Dora yet u still visit….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1