The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 21-11-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Here's the extracted article!

'People call me crazy': Jesseca Liu recalls losing herself with friends, including going nude into hot spring

She's usually seen as a paradigm of primness and poise when out in public, but when she's with friends, Jesseca Liu throws that all out the window.

In an interview with AsiaOne for the upcoming Mediacorp drama Soul Detective, the actress revealed that she tends to get a little crazy when among her close friends.
Sharing an anecdote of the craziest thing she's done with friends, Jesseca, 43, said: "We went to a hot spring in Taiwan together and soaked completely in the nude!"

In Soul Detective, she plays Lau Shu Qin, a psychic who can communicate with ghosts. She brings up her nephew Peh Ye (James Seah) after his mother's death but he has no interest in superstition. Ironically, Peh Ye is possessed by Ang Zhe Ren (Bryan Wong), a policeman of the netherworld tasked with recovering evil spirits that have escaped.

Shu Qin mediates between spirits and the living, all while holding on to the belief that even the scariest ghost could be the loved one of someone still living in this world. With that thought, she helps to fulfil the spirits' final wishes and pass on their unspoken messages.
Aside from her skills in the occult, Shu Qin also stands out from the crowd with how gossipy and "crazy" she is — the latter which Jesseca found herself relating to.

"Once they're familiar with me, people call me crazy," Jesseca said. "We'll talk and have a lot of fun together — but this happens only with friends that I'm closer to."

Elaborating on the hot spring visit she had with her girlfriends, Jesseca explained that she had gone to one in Japan on her own before. But with close friends around, it was a whole different ball game.

"The four of us are very close friends, so we didn't think much of it at first, but when we stepped in we started having second thoughts.
"Once we went into the hot spring, we were suddenly closer than we ever were before."

They had never really seen each other in the nude prior to this, so their shared moment in the hot spring left them with a deeper impression and understanding of each other, Jesseca said.
She also explained: "Every inch of our body was visible to one another, so there was nothing more to hide."

'Be crazier, be crazier!'
But that "crazy" side of her is usually reserved for her close friends and she didn't expect to have to portray it in Soul Detective.
Recounting how the director had to egg her on, she said: "When I first started acting for the series, it was quite difficult. 
"The director kept saying, 'Be crazier, be crazier! Raise the energy level up even more!'"

As she followed the director's instructions, she suddenly felt that it was similar to how she behaves outside of the set.
She said: "It gradually got more similar to how I behave when I'm around my friends — I've just never really put that into my acting before."

But it wasn't an unpleasant experience for her, she added.
"It was quite fun, the character I played is definitely one that's more lively and active… But what I enjoy are scenes where I get to move around a lot and fight, so I hope that I can act in shows with that in the future before my body and bones become weak."

Soul Detective also stars Carrie Wong, Cavin Soh, Nick Teo and Guo Liang. It premieres Nov 21 at 9pm on Channel 8 and will also be available on demand for free on meWATCH.

Last edited by clear4takeoff; 21-11-2022 at 09:54 AM.
Old 21-11-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Anyone interested in Carrie Wong?
This photo makes her look like she got no boobs.
Old 21-11-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 6
Ash9119 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Someone we have not seen for awhile
Melody
Old 21-11-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 6
Ash9119 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jesseca
Old 21-11-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
msner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Wish I was in the hotspsring in Taiwan too lol
Yea, unisex one
Old 22-11-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post

Anyone interested in Carrie Wong?
This photo makes her look like she got no boobs.
Wah so flat airport ..
Old 22-11-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

https://imgur.com/oElRP8r

I'm not good at inserting gif images.
But this was Carrie Wong side boobs.
Old 22-11-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post

https://imgur.com/oElRP8r

I'm not good at inserting gif images.
But this was Carrie Wong side boobs.
That was one of the highlights of the star awards show😉
Old 23-11-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Out goes Celine. In, 3 babes and no need for loose dressing.

1 Amazon Black Friday sales. I guess she is a Thai model.
2 Storehub. Local or Malaysian SYT. Although she was package as a mom.
3 Meyson jewels. Beautifully bride.

By the way. Is only me. News anchor Angela Lim. Beautifully hairs. Could be the most beautifully hairs of all in local news media. I hope she did not put on a wig.
Old 23-11-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 2
dude10283 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah Jie Zoe Tay got to be the hottest MILF/GILF in SG. Her latest pic got me hard. 54 and still looking sexy and I am like only 30s....

Old 24-11-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude10283 View Post
Ah Jie Zoe Tay got to be the hottest MILF/GILF in SG. Her latest pic got me hard. 54 and still looking sexy and I am like only 30s....

Although her legs still looked good and feels like wanna rub her pigu, her face side view really old already leh …
Old 24-11-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3739 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude10283 View Post

🤮🤮🤮. You must either be blind or have a heavy taste. There are so many milfs/gilfs there are so much better than this attention seeking lao zha bor.
Old 24-11-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
🤮🤮🤮. You must either be blind or have a heavy taste. There are so many milfs/gilfs there are so much better than this attention seeking lao zha bor.
Yeah face looks old already …
Old 24-11-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
katespate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
That was one of the highlights of the star awards show😉
Yes, looking for boobs show every year
Old 24-11-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

So far still no Mediacorp actress ended up doing Cat III movies …

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1