The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Very atypical of her. My kakis and I all know her to be super safe. Haven't leave base camp we already need to wear MOBB 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLsuckers View Post
Kiki is good! With handsome tips, can raw. Visited her many times!
Old 19-11-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

lol tried dada.big boobs service okay only maybe i'm used to go ML lol

tried ask kiki but she code red oh well.i think the last i'm stepping in to geylang LOL.

gone the days before covid.

saw 1 chio girl maybe meng meng working.oh well...
Old 21-11-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_509 View Post
lol tried dada.big boobs service okay only maybe i'm used to go ML lol

tried ask kiki but she code red oh well.i think the last i'm stepping in to geylang LOL.

gone the days before covid.

saw 1 chio girl maybe meng meng working.oh well...
I don’t find Meng Meng chio, just ok only and definitely not so resembling to Zhang Tian Ai
Old 21-11-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I don’t find Meng Meng chio, just ok only and definitely not so resembling to Zhang Tian Ai
Many will be disappointed when they expect ZTA. In terms of looks, the other 3 surpassed her.
Old 22-11-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold

I would like to commend Meng Meng cos I left feeling happy, I went home still having flashes of her and wanted to jerk off again, that's the feeling I get in the past when I bonk a very good PRC and she brought back those good old same PRC service memories.

Was feeling quite bored with the few lasses I had bonk (although they were good) so I went to SB to search, wanted a pretty and good service girl, and shortlisted Bei Bei from 1669 because of her AR FR and Meng Meng for her looks but I wasn't sure cause pretty girls are usually aloof. In the end, I took a gamble and was presently surprised! I was lucky to have found a gem.

When I saw her she was very jovial, resembling 75% of Cecelia Cheung, if you ever fantasized about having sex with the infamous Cecelia Cheung she is as close as you could get.

Her looks is a go for me, she proceeds to hold my hands and cheekily leads me to the room.

French kiss: Yes

Body: Slim and womanly

Boobs: Soft enhanced C with suckable eraser-size nipple

Foreplay: Uses water in her mouth to go over my back and drip to my ass, sucks behind my heels, and my butt cheeks, and uses her erect nipples to rub my ass.

BBBJ: She will kiss and lick my tighs occasionally while bbbj, very electrifying

AR: Licks very very well, sucking kissing, guiding my dick to her mouth to suck from the backs, occasionally licking my balls.

FJ: She can take hard pounding.

GFE: Hugs me like GF with occasional kisses and chatting. She was a professional pole dancing coach, that explains her nice body and she can look serious sometimes. Haha! But she is very gentle with a very cheerful personality.

RTF: Yes. Definately!
Old 22-11-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Wish to check this house Cat150 is 45mins? If yes, Can opt for $200 for 60mins like 2058?
Old 22-11-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Wish to check this house Cat150 is 45mins? If yes, Can opt for $200 for 60mins like 2058?
This hse only has $200 for 60mins
Old 22-11-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

"Pple already said her look so so and you still said she until so pretty"

whoever minus my points and said the above, I have no idea why you say she looks so so or choose to believe others rather than me, to me she is prettier than Xia Tian and zhen zhen and bei bei and yang niu, what else do you want? The fact is I didn't expect her service to be the good type of 一条龙 service with good GFE, compared to grace, wei wei, mandy, I prefer meng meng, not proud and got feel. Don't say my taste is no good, this is very subjective, I would give her 7/10 for looks, wei wei 7.5/10, shuan shuan 7/10, Mandy 7.7/10, sasa 7.1/10, xia tian 6.8/10. This should give a gauge of where she stands in the looks department. ash..
Old 22-11-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSexer120 View Post

whoever minus my points and said the above, I have no idea why you say she looks so so or choose to believe others rather than me, to me she is prettier than Xia Tian and zhen zhen and bei bei and yang niu, what else do you want? The fact is I didn't expect her service to be the good type of 一条龙 service with good GFE, compared to grace, wei wei, mandy, I prefer meng meng, not proud and got feel. Don't say my taste is no good, this is very subjective, I would give her 7/10 for looks, wei wei 7.5/10, shuan shuan 7/10, Mandy 7.7/10, sasa 7.1/10, xia tian 6.8/10. This should give a gauge of where she stands in the looks department. ash..
To be honest looks is subjective. For me if Mandy 7.7/10, Grace will be 7.6/10 but Meng Meng to me at max 5.5/10 and definitely not ZTA and don’t spoil her name
Old 22-11-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks is very very personal taste de....nowaday my fr i just describe they look how old and any special features....dun dare to give rating anymore
Old 22-11-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
This house is not $150 anymore, only $200 for 1 hour. This thread was created long time ago, before covid. Therefore it's misleading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Old 22-11-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSexer120 View Post

I read your FR about her services, now I also want to try her haha. Need to wait very long for her or need to book? I think the other 2 is always fully booked.

I'm surprised you gave Wei Wei and Shuang Shuang similar or more points than Sasa and Xia Tian, but is your preference . I also don't put ratings now since ppl also comment my preference for Mo Mo .
Old 23-11-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

u guys really take too much pinch of salt on FRs
haha its just their personal opinion
Old 23-11-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
u guys really take too much pinch of salt on FRs
haha its just their personal opinion
Sometimes after see the FRs, then head down. 货不对板 then service also less haha ... Service provided probably also subjective.
Old 23-11-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Looks is very very personal taste de....nowaday my fr i just describe they look how old and any special features....dun dare to give rating anymore
Very good idea. Thanks! I normally don't give FR, just wanna keep the gems for myself but she is indeed worth sharing, she earns it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I read your FR about her services, now I also want to try her haha. Need to wait very long for her or need to book? I think the other 2 is always fully booked.

I'm surprised you gave Wei Wei and Shuang Shuang similar or more points than Sasa and Xia Tian, but is your preference . I also don't put ratings now since ppl also comment my preference for Mo Mo .
She is my go-to person for good mind-blowing AR now. She says her relative is coming these few days and will keep me updated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1