The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 27-09-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
First time visit P sultan, while walking to toilet, saw a cute lady peeping out from the corner shop. After toilet went into the sliding door. I think she’s Pokemon you all mentioned, overall good session, gave her 2B for allowance after fullservice
Told me business not good, i think can nego down 2R
Lv1 Viet looks good but a bit plastic, will go visit next round
if really can 1B3R, sounds a bit tempting, wanna know how it feels to be pokemon master
Old 28-09-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
First time visit P sultan, while walking to toilet, saw a cute lady peeping out from the corner shop. After toilet went into the sliding door. I think she’s Pokemon you all mentioned, overall good session, gave her 2B for allowance after fullservice
Most MLs will tell you business not good espcially with Covid they have more reason to say that. Iirc Pokemon is 1B3R but not sure if she charge more cos I never visit her before. I only tip $5 kopi money if it's my regular

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-09-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DP3142 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Visited the viet lady, only basic is available and not the full course.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DP3142 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Visited the viet lady, only have basic and not full course.
Old 28-09-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LycoriS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdude View Post
Anyone have the big boobs milf sherry ctc or wechat please pm me..

Thanks
Same here, always hear about her but dont see her around anymore
Old 28-09-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

RTF Pokémon again this week. Love the mirror in her room and pin her against the black door for excitement
Old 02-10-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

There's a prc milf at lvl left unit before toilet.Slim milf with A cup. Rate of 50,80,100 from hand mouth and full. Just start a week there. Sorry bros don't ask for contact didn't ask for her contact. You not miss her if she's sitting at main door easily watch your eyes.
Old 02-10-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

You mean the joint that has previously often been mistaken as pokemon joint?
Old 02-10-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
There's a prc milf at lvl left unit before toilet.Slim milf with A cup. Rate of 50,80,100 from hand mouth and full. Just start a week there. Sorry bros don't ask for contact didn't ask for her contact. You not miss her if she's sitting at main door easily watch your eyes.
Which level is this?
Old 02-10-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
iwantyou2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
prc milf pretty anot ? haha u if you going there can take photo and send here ?
guess i should go walk around there this few days haha
Old 04-10-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 4
Ronin747 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin747 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It’s Pokémon catching time😎😎
Old 04-10-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

RTF Pokémon today. Do until halfway suddenly next door open to take thing from storage. Need to cover Pokémon mouth to mute her moaning and continue to ramp her in missionary. One hand on her mouth and one hand light choke her neck. Sibei shiok.
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 04-10-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
RTF Pokémon today. Do until halfway suddenly next door open to take thing from storage. Need to cover Pokémon mouth to mute her moaning and continue to ramp her in missionary. One hand on her mouth and one hand light choke her neck. Sibei shiok.
Pricing is it 2B?
Old 04-10-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pokemon is hiding inside which unit at lvl 1? I walked around the area, specially near the toilet, can't seems to find her unit.
Old 06-10-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by intense730 View Post
Had R****r at level 1. $35 for 30mins. $70 to access her super firm tits n nipples. Are her tits natural?

Left a happy man.
容儿 she is indeed very pretty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1