The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MissJaniceL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Catbath??

Backstory, I have had sex many times, with more than the usual amount of men. However, I used to be pretty shy and vanilla in terms of bedroom stuff.

Anyway, now I'm exploring new stuff, and one of them is catbath. I've seen some threads here, saying they visited FL who gave them catbath. I went to google, and basically is bodylicking?

In any case, would appreciate if bros and sis here can enlighten me on the process or anything I should take note when doing this?

- My Blogs -
https://missjanicexxx.wordpress.com/
Old 13-03-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Catbath??

Catbath is like using your boobs to move up and down your partner's body, to achieve a less friction process, use baby oil on his and your body. Also can use your nipples to rub against his body, occasionally doing tongue licking into his earlobe, then say some dirty things to enhance the experience.

Turn his stomach down and use your boobs to rub him slowly from the back to the butt Rub your finger between his asscrack to stimulate him more. Let him turn rock hard!

Squeeze your boobs between his dick and rub it, look at him with a slutty face and try to boob fuck him to cum all over your breasts. My 2 cents experience.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Catbath is like using your boobs to move up and down your partner's body, to achieve a less friction process, use baby oil on his and your body. Also can use your nipples to rub against his body, occasionally doing tongue licking into his earlobe, then say some dirty things to enhance the experience.

Turn his stomach down and use your boobs to rub him slowly from the back to the butt Rub your finger between his asscrack to stimulate him more. Let him turn rock hard!

Squeeze your boobs between his dick and rub it, look at him with a slutty face and try to boob fuck him to cum all over your breasts. My 2 cents experience.
“Eye-opening” tutorial on catbath! Intrigued by it!
Old 14-03-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post

Eh... this is catbath meh? I google it says is like bathing with sponge but replace with tongue. The boob experience I think is something else??

Anyone can share?

- My Blogs -
Old 14-03-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Post deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CatBath is like licking all over
Old 14-03-2018, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

I guess, just do what you are comfortable with when having sex. Pleasure is most important thing
Old 14-03-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJaniceL View Post
Eh... this is catbath meh? I google it says is like bathing with sponge but replace with tongue. The boob experience I think is something else??

Anyone can share?
Yup! Cats love lickg their body. So tats cat bath i.e. partner licking all over my body. If she uses her boobs to raba raba all over my body tats boob massage, imo.

Thank you
Old 14-03-2018, 08:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Backstory, I have had sex many times, with more than the usual amount of men. However, I used to be pretty shy and vanilla in terms of bedroom stuff.

Anyway, now I'm exploring new stuff, and one of them is catbath. I've seen some threads here, saying they visited FL who gave them catbath. I went to google, and basically is bodylicking?

In any case, would appreciate if bros and sis here can enlighten me on the process or anything I should take note when doing this?
Not everyone likes this. I certainly don't want to be licked all over I prefer licking to be confined to certain spots.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Cat bath in layman terms just refers to licking, kissing of the body more frequent than your usual face, chest, nether regions. Most fl just give in extra effort to lick all over the stomach, some times groin area. Not like they will really lick every inch of the body. I think the saliva will make you want to bath again..
Old 15-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Cat bath in layman terms just refers to licking, kissing of the body more frequent than your usual face, chest, nether regions. Most fl just give in extra effort to lick all over the stomach, some times groin area. Not like they will really lick every inch of the body. I think the saliva will make you want to bath again..
Lol good to know.

- My Blogs -
Old 15-03-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Ok, now that we've established it is basically licking right....

I want to know,

for guys...
- what parts do you generally like getting catbathed?

for girls...
- where do you lick when you do so?

generally...
- er.. anything to take note? eg. don't use too much saliva, etc..

- My Blogs -
Old 15-03-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

School term holiday
Old 15-03-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a great catbath from a syt Viet in HCM. She brought in a glass of hot water and another glass of ice water. Licking everywhere including my ass-crack, perinium and ball sac, alternating between a little hot and ice water, for fire/ice effect. i think the water could be lubricating also or else her tongue sore..

PS: I mean everywhere including armpits, elbow, heels, neck, chest... ok u know what i mean..
Old 15-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
newtoarena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok, now that we've established it is basically licking right....

I want to know,

for guys...
- what parts do you generally like getting catbathed?

for girls...
- where do you lick when you do so?

generally...
- er.. anything to take note? eg. don't use too much saliva, etc..
haha.. it is hard to have the saliva gone. the tongue will be sore.
generally, for myself, it will be on the balls.. its electrifying
Old 15-03-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 7
ItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It is always good to practise safe hygiene before catbathing. Always bath the person first . Also wash your mouth before you start licking .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1