The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of
Re: MP in Bishan

I only found BAI HE SPA…….$88 shop…..entrance is $58 then a gal at front told me many parts of body not covered unless take $78,$88

Anyone got anything to share?

Last time got a Yang Sheng Tang where got super good clean massage near CPF but no more liao
Old 15-01-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassf View Post
I only found BAI HE SPA…….$88 shop…..entrance is $58 then a gal at front told me many parts of body not covered unless take $78,$88

Anyone got anything to share?

Last time got a Yang Sheng Tang where got super good clean massage near CPF but no more liao
The last time I tried Bai He, I got a good solid clean massage. The lady was a MILF. Didn't get a chance to try more to see if there is any potential. Did not get to see any other ML there that appeal to me. If anyone saw a nice pretty looking ML there, let me know. haha...
Old 15-01-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

I saw yoyo at Bai He….would be looks 6/10…..ultra
Slim with small boobs type
Old 16-01-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
misery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymisery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bai he is a clean joint, they took over the previous massage establishment which was the 24hrs.. 50+50...
Old 16-01-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

I passed by a shop called yi zh*n foot reflexology but it also does massage. However haven't had the opportunity to try yet. Anyone knows if it's clean? I saw a couple of milfs
Old 16-01-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
I passed by a shop called yi zh*n foot reflexology but it also does massage. However haven't had the opportunity to try yet. Anyone knows if it's clean? I saw a couple of milfs
Previously visit a few times one milf ML there who has since RTC. Room inside quite small so lots of contact and cosy, private feeling

Didn't try the others, any other FR or chio ones there?

They have a branch at sunset way that charges cheaper per hour, google can find out. But that branch only old hags For massage at less than standard rate per hour, still ok
Old 17-01-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Previously visit a few times one milf ML there who has since RTC. Room inside quite small so lots of contact and cosy, private feeling

Didn't try the others, any other FR or chio ones there?

They have a branch at sunset way that charges cheaper per hour, google can find out. But that branch only old hags For massage at less than standard rate per hour, still ok
Wah tks for the confirmation. It gave me the feeling have extra although there's like uncle masseuses there and the place quite small and crowded. Cos the two milfs in there gave the vibe lol, A**ce and A**ie
Old 17-01-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Wah tks for the confirmation. It gave me the feeling have extra although there's like uncle masseuses there and the place quite small and crowded. Cos the two milfs in there gave the vibe lol, A**ce and A**ie
What? Vibe only? You were there for foot massage?

I never confirm or deny anything, just said is a cramped place.

If not mistaken a**ie has rtc
Old 20-01-2022, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of

Hi Bro,

Can share the contact number of the ML?
Old 20-01-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Bai He is clean joint...so far tried two different ml also don't have...not even close to the kkj...any bro got luck?
Old 21-01-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Bai He is clean joint...so far tried two different ml also don't have...not even close to the kkj...any bro got luck?
I went there recently also and didn't get anything. If anyone have any leads near the central I would appreciate it, thanks!
Old 21-01-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Baihe is clean, don't waste your time there...especially when they recommend u to take their $78 package...
ML: YxYx (china) & Sxxly (if I did not remember wrongly, malaysian)
Looks: Y (6/10), S (5.5/10)
massage : (5.5/10) for both
teasing: (requested 0.5/10)
I saw few ok looking ones at the counter..
Old 21-01-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Baihe is clean, don't waste your time there...especially when they recommend u to take their $78 package...
ML: YxYx (china) & Sxxly (if I did not remember wrongly, malaysian)
Looks: Y (6/10), S (5.5/10)
massage : (5.5/10) for both
teasing: (requested 0.5/10)
I saw few ok looking ones at the counter..
Surprised! Was expecting that as clean spa, they should be able to provide good massage (7 or above)
Old 23-01-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Since that is the case, maybe we should try A New Unique place?
Old 16-02-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
coldstoone is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone try yet st11 A N** U recently ?how the Ml there ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1