The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Gentlemen, its a game. However you have to understand the rules and there are prices to be paid. If your conscience gets pricked its a good sign; you still retain some semblence of “decency”. You can drink the milk but don’t bring the cow home. Always pay for the milk. Nobody cares what reason you have in wanting to drink outside milk. Frankly the cows don’t give a damn and either do we. Thats your private business and no need to seek justification from anyone. You are adults who are free to choose whatever actions deemed lawful in the society you live in. Separate monogamy from love it’ll help you a lot. Love = Monogamy is an ideal, real life is seldom ideal. If your life goal is not to have a family, don’t feel obligated to marry or have a gf just because the rest do. Stay single and fuck around. If you want a family there is a steeper price to pay. Its natural :you want more u have to pay more. No matter what exercise caution, protect yourself (condoms & testing) and keep it low key. Don’t be led solely by the desire and lose clarity. Cheong solo. Singapore society is unforgiving and can be pretentious. If people discover your deviant ways, they will likely capitalize on it.
Bro, best advice ever.

"You can drink the milk but don’t bring the cow home. Always pay for the milk. Nobody cares what reason you have in wanting to drink outside milk. Frankly the cows don’t give a damn and either do we. "
Old 12-05-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

I cheated because I marry young and have no sexual attraction for wife liao but still love her. But hormones make me cheat , especially now I overseas, those ang mo char bo willing to fuck if you nice to them, no need pay, just cook a meal, chill over wine or beer and then fk whole night, no strings attached
Old 13-05-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
silverpan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some women cheat because they love easy way out money
Old 25-05-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Men with power will cheat. Especially if he is surrounded by men who does
Old 28-05-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
I cheated because I marry young and have no sexual attraction for wife liao but still love her. But hormones make me cheat , especially now I overseas, those ang mo char bo willing to fuck if you nice to them, no need pay, just cook a meal, chill over wine or beer and then fk whole night, no strings attached
I have to learn that from you. lol impressive.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Me too has a stable relationship with my girl, but i still chit chat with other girls in sugarbook.com because i think some info cannot share with own girl, not appropriate.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

we also been cheating with our parents before, certain reason is for their own good, same reason here go to love relationship.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverpan View Post
I cheated to enjoy BBBJ which my wife don't give
try talk heartedly with your wife, if she still insist does not want to give, then is not your fault already
Old 01-07-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
I have to learn that from you. lol impressive.
however we asian country seldon can accept this, unless go and enjoy at overseas especially western country
Old 04-07-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
I am married for 6 years now and I'm still visiting home based MLs for the massage and HJ. At the start felt some guilt but after so long, I take it as a nice treat for myself once a month kind of thing.

The baseline is never involve feelings with the ML. Just go there, massage, get a release and that's it. Whatever happens in that room, stays in that room. I don't go home thinking about the ML often or even fantasize "what-if".

I don't hire prostitutes or fuck around with other women. It is always just massage and HJ.
True True..but do you RTM your ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
i do it for the excitement and to get feeling of "I am still attractive".

I have a fuck buddy, we are both married, both in our 40s, she does not have sex with husband, so fuck with me. i have regular sex with wife, but not enough for me, also she complains alot and talks alot when sex, not enjoy it with me.

Our respective spouses do not know we are cheating or have sex outside our marriages.

I just want another pussy to fuck, also this fuck buddy treating me like boyfriend/side dick which i enjoy. its sometimes tiring to lie and make up stories to able to meet up with fuck buddy, also some constant worry will get found out... but this pussy is great...

life is short, dont get caught, enjoy
Good advice bro.

I think many will want to be in your position, to have both the cake and home cook rice. I think you two know the rules of the game well..

Cheers.
Old 04-07-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
i do it for the excitement and to get feeling of "I am still attractive".
I have a fuck buddy, we are both married, both in our 40s, she does not have sex with husband, so fuck with me. i have regular sex with wife, but not enough for me, also she complains alot and talks alot when sex, not enjoy it with me.

Our respective spouses do not know we are cheating or have sex outside our marriages.

I just want another pussy to fuck, also this fuck buddy treating me like boyfriend/side dick which i enjoy. its sometimes tiring to lie and make up stories to able to meet up with fuck buddy, also some constant worry will get found out... but this pussy is great...
y
Yes, Men and women sometimes have fling just to have the feeling : I am still attractive. Some went over the line while some didnt. As long as they have that feeling of being woo again, it is enough for her

So having a wife & FB, do you find ML, FL?

Where the sex is from?
You : Wife + FB
Wife : You
FB : You
FB Husband : ??

The biggest benefiter from this is probably you.
I would love to be in your shoe because still interested to hv sex with wife while many here have lost interest. Yes, I do know abt the nagging and complain part. It just kills all the mood and fun.
Old 04-07-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!

Can watch sex life from netflix
Old 05-07-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Yes, Men and women sometimes have fling just to have the feeling : I am still attractive. Some went over the line while some didnt. As long as they have that feeling of being woo again, it is enough for her

So having a wife & FB, do you find ML, FL?

Where the sex is from?
You : Wife + FB
Wife : You
FB : You
FB Husband : ??

The biggest benefiter from this is probably you.
I would love to be in your shoe because still interested to hv sex with wife while many here have lost interest. Yes, I do know abt the nagging and complain part. It just kills all the mood and fun.
So true bro. I think some of my female married friends go out with me not because I am good looking but cause I give them more attention (pay for meals, spend time etc) compared to their hubby. But I do not cross the line cause I do not have the luck yet or maybe there are similar guys waiting in the queue in front me. I am still waiting. Haha

About the nagging and complaining part, I imagine could be quite funny? So instead of moaning, she complain about fishmonger cheating her of a few dollars for a fish she buy in the market? Haha sorry, I do not encounter this yet so to me, I think quite funny.
Old 05-07-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
About the nagging and complaining part, I imagine could be quite funny? So instead of moaning, she complain about fishmonger cheating her of a few dollars for a fish she buy in the market? Haha sorry, I do not encounter this yet so to me, I think quite funny.
A nagger only see the negative side of things. Seriously ill one will ask u to change the curtain after the fuck because last week didn't change. She will find all sorts of things except sex to nag. Hahahah.

Last edited by piichai; 05-07-2021 at 05:02 PM.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
So true bro. I think some of my female married friends go out with me not because I am good looking but cause I give them more attention (pay for meals, spend time etc) compared to their hubby. But I do not cross the line cause I do not have the luck yet or maybe there are similar guys waiting in the queue in front me. I am still waiting.
Dont give up bro. Sex is not everything. Sometimes its the companionship, someone to confide with.
As long as they dont kotok you with expensive meals, it is ok for a gentleman, even more so for a colleague.
Be there for them, lend them your ears. You never know.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1