The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold
Roxy Square

Come across a wellness spa call Dixxx Arxx. Offering Manhood comprehensive treatment.

Anyway tried ?
Old 17-05-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all
Re: Roxy Square

which floor?
Old 17-05-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Come across a wellness spa call Dixxx Arxx. Offering Manhood comprehensive treatment.

Anyway tried ?
Are you asking anyone tried before ?

What is the damage since you said offering manhood comprehensive treatment ?
Old 17-05-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What is the damage?
Old 17-05-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

There is another spa called Q.Y Wellness as well
Old 18-05-2022, 06:56 AM
Samster

There are quite a number of spa there.Tried QSY wellness, small shop with two milf.Massage price standard.Massage good and they offered other services as well.
Old 18-05-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan View Post
There are quite a number of spa there.Tried QSY wellness, small shop with two milf.Massage price standard.Massage good and they offered other services as well.
Bro, notice you have been advertising this particular spa all over the place since 09 May 22 @ 7.20 pm (?). Any particular reason ? You OKT or get commission for promoting that shop ?
Old 18-05-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

I am definitely not OKT.Just sharing only.
Old 18-05-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan View Post
I am definitely not OKT.Just sharing only.
Do share your FULL FR since you like to share when other bros asking another shop.

Your FR on the shop nothing spectacular.

Let see your next genuine FR.
Old 18-05-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Thank you for the bros who have up me without leaving your name. Do PM me in order to return the favour when power is back.

Just my piece of advice to this Todtan keeps hijacking other bros thread when talking about another shop. If look at his thread. Seems everyday keep pushing for this particular shop since 09 May 22 7.20 pm with the start of asking anyone ever tried that shop @ East side, North-East & now Roxy Sq threads.

His 1 x FR shop did not share much but keep telling bros how good it is. Wasting our time to pop in & see his comments, there is another shop that is good. Therefor, this is to tell him to share a genuine shop if it is really good with good FR.
Old 18-05-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Are you asking anyone tried before ?

What is the damage since you said offering manhood comprehensive treatment ?
Never try before honestly, quoted me $98 under promotion. Price include grooming private hair as well as mask 😂😂😂......I don't know what mask have to do under there.....
That why was asking...as it sound interesting. I'm staying NS so if no good don't want to waste my trip going there hahaha
Old 18-05-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Never try before honestly, quoted me $98 under promotion. Price include grooming private hair as well as mask 😂😂😂......I don't know what mask have to do under there.....
Wow … $98 is a good price if it is genuine JG with grooming that I had tried b4 only JG @ UPL. So far the rest is above $100.
Old 18-05-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 3
HotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

haha probably a mask to make your skin down there smoother! I have never done these sort of treatment before, anybros can share how to mask down there?
Old 18-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

It is never my intention to push this shop.Because the thread mention Roxy Square so i just give my sharing.Apology to bro who feel that this is offensive.I am surprise someone can actually checked all my posting.Felt honor that i am been noticed.

Once again, apology for the sharing
Old 18-05-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Cumasala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah nice first time I can be useful:

Dixxx Arxx --> Super clean, no hanky panky.

They have Manhood Grooming (Shaving) + Manhood Mask (With Scrub)

The shaving is really for bros who dont like waxing ah -- they will use single blade to shave whole thing clean and smooth

The Mask is really just after shave effect ah -- put some sandy moist paste scrub abit here and there, then wrap one plastic around then help you dry clean with towel.

TLDR: Super clean place ah, save your moolah for other places ah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1