The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Used to frequent DA for manhood shaving as I don’t like waxing. Only one Malaysian there do manhood shaving. Lao chio wouldn’t reject. Kena scam to do both shaving and cock mask for the first time. Basically after she shaved you, she will literally put a cock mask on the cock, wrap it up and let you rest for 20min. Nothing else.

I tried to build relationship with her for one year. Visit her every 2 month to shave my cock hair. But she never once give in to my hard rod. At the final visit, I was damn horny staring at her boobs when she shave my cock hair then my pre-cum drip down. So I hint to her and ask if she can massage there. She upfront reject and threaten to snip my cock if I talk nonsense again. That was the last visit.

Usually after visiting her, I will go to some HJ shop within the building. I used to find this bob hair MILF at the alley stretch behind furniture shop. Visited her more than 10 times for BBBJ, but sadly she shifted out and I cannot find her again. Any kind bro who know her and have her contact please DM me.

Further down her shop, there is a FJ shop. Did one time in that shop because it was late and she is the only one available. So no choice. Look wise cannot rmb. I literally fuck and go

After my bbbj milf disappear, I found two more shop. One is the two woman shop, seems like sister. Tried both before. Only HJ and both let me finger. Totally damage 80 per visit. The other one is outside the lift, can bj and big cup.

That’s all for my sharing on Roxy. If any bro know the milf bbbj or there is other playground in the building, please dm me
Bro, your FR makes me wish to cheong down..Nice sharing. Cheers 🍻

Bro, can share the FJ Shop please?

Last edited by scuderia88; 02-06-2022 at 09:02 AM.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
ethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Used to frequent DA for manhood shaving as I don’t like waxing. Only one Malaysian there do manhood shaving. Lao chio wouldn’t reject. Kena scam to do both shaving and cock mask for the first time. Basically after she shaved you, she will literally put a cock mask on the cock, wrap it up and let you rest for 20min. Nothing else.

I tried to build relationship with her for one year. Visit her every 2 month to shave my cock hair. But she never once give in to my hard rod. At the final visit, I was damn horny staring at her boobs when she shave my cock hair then my pre-cum drip down. So I hint to her and ask if she can massage there. She upfront reject and threaten to snip my cock if I talk nonsense again. That was the last visit.

Usually after visiting her, I will go to some HJ shop within the building. I used to find this bob hair MILF at the alley stretch behind furniture shop. Visited her more than 10 times for BBBJ, but sadly she shifted out and I cannot find her again. Any kind bro who know her and have her contact please DM me.

Further down her shop, there is a FJ shop. Did one time in that shop because it was late and she is the only one available. So no choice. Look wise cannot rmb. I literally fuck and go

After my bbbj milf disappear, I found two more shop. One is the two woman shop, seems like sister. Tried both before. Only HJ and both let me finger. Totally damage 80 per visit. The other one is outside the lift, can bj and big cup.

That’s all for my sharing on Roxy. If any bro know the milf bbbj or there is other playground in the building, please dm me
Awesome sharing bro! Just pm u one more place u can try.
Old 01-06-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Is this same building? Can you do me location?
Old 02-06-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all
Re: Roxy Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Hi Bro nocsag. No. Just walk in. I don't have the telephone number of Kyoto Spa.
thanks man. i walked by kyoto that day around 5 and was closed.
will try again. so funny that place. theres always some nook and cranny someone open but no one knows it exists. those are the real fun malls haha
none of this lcd screens etc
Old 05-06-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 12
Sassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant future
Quote:

Hi bro can share your Roxy contact?
Old 05-06-2022, 10:23 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Went there for recee. Walked two round but cannot find any syt of pre milf. Damn sian and left. Down stair #01-XX got better gals lah. But I long time never go there liao, dun noe how is it now.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-06-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

i see alot of uncle like to go find viet to do pedicure because they liek to wear low cut... sibei cheap thrill...
Old 05-06-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 2
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of

RoxySq prev got 1 viet ML got full GQ but move to tpy in case any bro looking for her

Her FR - scroll up for her pic : https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=2...=#post21342721

Last edited by PrivateRyan; 05-06-2022 at 11:22 AM.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
LeRabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was crossing the bridge after having katong Laksa, there's a main entrance from the 2nd level to parkway. I took that door, it was a long straight path, while walking saw a pretty SYT with spilling boobs playing with phone. I took 3 U-turns and went in pretending to look for massage, because outside is a facial cum beauty service so to my surprise, she invited me in and directed me to a room. What I have to say, I left a happy man. I'm able to nego to $80 for service include massage. Massage was so-so. But she say next time come more service will be shared.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dev8838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRabbit View Post
Was crossing the bridge after having katong Laksa, there's a main entrance from the 2nd level to parkway. I took that door, it was a long straight path, while walking saw a pretty SYT with spilling boobs playing with phone. I took 3 U-turns and went in pretending to look for massage, because outside is a facial cum beauty service so to my surprise, she invited me in and directed me to a room. What I have to say, I left a happy man. I'm able to nego to $80 for service include massage. Massage was so-so. But she say next time come more service will be shared.
Hey bro able to share location n the syt name? Will be going katong this Tuesday. Wanna go see see. TiA
Old 05-06-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

DA is ok
But it's too open joint
Bathroom is shared type
Nothing much to shout about
Old 05-06-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRabbit View Post
Sure or not? Massage with happy ending $80 only? Syt somemore Even cheaper than sglonelyguy
Old 05-06-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
Gaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2nd floor outside of toilet, unit is right below of De Beaute Spa. She had a good facial skin, MILF looks. Massage is quite decent, release some knot. Happy hour only quote 50, impress me well, she wore a one piece inner beauty with front zip, if u unzip in a fast speed, melon will jump out, press squeeze zhut till paradise.
Old 06-06-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaultier06 View Post
2nd floor outside of toilet, unit is right below of De Beaute Spa. She had a good facial skin, MILF looks. Massage is quite decent, release some knot. Happy hour only quote 50, impress me well, she wore a one piece inner beauty with front zip, if u unzip in a fast speed, melon will jump out, press squeeze zhut till paradise.
if thats the one near the lift, some guys wrote they carrot chop him last year in Roxy.
Old 06-06-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
Gaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I visited at night time around 7pm, there is only one lady at that time. According to her, there are another 2 therapist in day time. I might fortunate to skip that .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1