The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Ah chubby is harsh, she got meat is what I want to say. Boobs are a good size,natural and pink nips. Massage cmi, but used to go to her for service but now cannot do shit so I moved on.
Okie noted.

Last edited by loudexhaust; 18-07-2022 at 03:29 PM.
Old 24-07-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Ah chubby is harsh, she got meat is what I want to say. Boobs are a good size,natural and pink nips. Massage cmi, but used to go to her for service but now cannot do shit so I moved on.
Thought of going to her for massage. Seems like massage cmi, then i have to pass. Btw her pic look hot
Old 24-07-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Cheesecakee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Roxy Square

exchange pts
Old 24-07-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Thought of going to her for massage. Seems like massage cmi, then i have to pass. Btw her pic look hot
Her massage is piano anyhow press only. Last time can do much more at her old shop. Now this setup is curtain and no shower and vanilla service I no bother le.
Old 25-07-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried the Sense spa on ground floor facing the katong 112. I got a Ixx from sichuan, very good massage. Any others being there?
Old 26-07-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Humblepie1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
none

-deleted----------

Last edited by Humblepie1; 26-07-2022 at 01:17 PM. Reason: wanted to pm
Old 04-08-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Love this playground.
Use to have more ML shops but the current selection isn't too bad
Old 04-08-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 11
teen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
Anyone tried the Sense spa on ground floor facing the katong 112. I got a Ixx from sichuan, very good massage. Any others being there?
Last i went the selection is not too bad but its very pricey
Old 10-09-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
eerrtt12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is de beaute clean or fun? Unusually high prices
Old 10-09-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
infinitywao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any good recommandation ?
Old 11-09-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
oldcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, I went last month. Only saw 1 meaty ML and 1 MILF, which one you referring to?
Old 26-09-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold

I thought I saw a tread on MP area but cannot find it anymore. Just wanted to share a shop that I used to frequent (have not visited for a long time but I think it is still open) but have decided to cut it as the price wasn't right (anymore).

I got to know the shop accidentally as I wasat MP area looking for food. Saw the interior of the shop with curtain divider so thought it was a clean outlet. Went in and saw a cute lady and took her for an hour. Massage was good tbh, got strength and on point. Then towards the end I was surprised when GQ was asked. Just hj at my first visit with some light touches on her boobs from the outside.

Then in the repeated visits, I requested to see her boobs because it felt huge. But she requested for top-up. I agreed to the top-up to satisfy my curiosity. And tbh again, she has one of the prettiest boobs I have ever seen. Round and soft and natural touch.

But that was the last time I visited her. Didn't like the top-up portion. I mean there are many other better offers in the market sooo~ just sharing cheers bros
Old 28-09-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Went back to this playground to find the 2 sisters. Went into their shop and pick the younger one. Go into the last cubicle strip and wait for her to come in. She say so fast so big and hard. I say don’t need massage and strip her as well. Suck her nipple and finger her while she HJ me. Push her head down and she gave it a light peck and say next time. In the end release on her and left a happy man.
Old 28-09-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
happyendingbest is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros tried Ml B***a at Roxy before? Ang kong on chest and thighs. Keen to shareshare any FR? Thanks!

Last edited by happyendingbest; 28-09-2022 at 03:29 PM.
Old 12-10-2022, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
hin1992 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRabbit View Post
Was crossing the bridge after having katong Laksa, there's a main entrance from the 2nd level to parkway. I took that door, it was a long straight path, while walking saw a pretty SYT with spilling boobs playing with phone. I took 3 U-turns and went in pretending to look for massage, because outside is a facial cum beauty service so to my surprise, she invited me in and directed me to a room. What I have to say, I left a happy man. I'm able to nego to $80 for service include massage. Massage was so-so. But she say next time come more service will be shared.
Bro can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1