The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3026 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by diecockstanding View Post
Bro, forget to add a "?" mark behind!!!

I was a regular visitor of Lucky before the COVID phenomenon. I lost her contact and not having any treatment to my premature ejaculation and occasionally Impotence issues. I visited many other therapists but none can have the same skill like Lucky. My little brother was like a piece of extra meat that can only pass urine.

Thanks God that I found her new thread and get back in the que for my maintenance. After 3 visits, I can feel my little one has erections in some of the morning when I woke up. I didn't have this wonderful feeling for about a year.

I am in my early 40s, and thanks to Lucky for maintaining my ability to fulfil my married life.

I will continue to visit her. Please respect her like a doctor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowystorm View Post
Have went for treatment a few times and i must say my overall health have improved. My hair is not as oily as before and i have lost some weight as well though my BMI is still considered overweight

My legs are getting stronger and will not get tired so easily anymore. In addition, my quality of sleep has improved. No more waking in the middle of the night to pee.

More importantly manhood has improved. Thought i will see morning rise again. The JG treatment and plus the medicine recommended to take really works to improve my health.
Will continue to visit for treatment and maintenance.
Available for appointment.
Old 30-11-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Available for appointment
Old 30-11-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 30-11-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster (A)

Old 30-11-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster (A)

Old 30-11-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster (A)

Old 01-12-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster (A)

Old 01-12-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster (A)

Old 01-12-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster (A)

Old 01-12-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster (A)

Old 01-12-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 02-12-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster (A)

Old 02-12-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 02-12-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-12-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1