The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronboy12 View Post
Tried G8 and G18 from this house.

G8:
-petite (quite short & small boobs, like can’t even grab kind)
-face avg
-svc excellent (GFE max, bj + warm water, french, hug, massage, tcss)

G18:
-quite tall
-face avg, put on cat hairband during bj
-svc lose to G8, suay suay no more warm water. Catbath was too aggro for my liking

Agree that G6 looks damn pretty, i saw that some bro earlier mention that when nude she cmi, how about her svc and gfe?

Thanks bros, happy bonking.
I saw 8 while waiting for 5, very small size but face cmi, 6 looks pretty, same as 26 next door. If i wan commando service will go 7 next door but face ok only
Old 19-09-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
2040-G1

GFE: 1/10

Helped to take off clothes and bathe together
Thorough cleaning
Non-existent catbath
No BJ
Immediately cap and missionary
Keep saying pain

RTF: never
Bro , sorry that u have such experience with her but ...

She catbath me all the way from legs to balls

Bj with enthusiasm

And fj fast and fusious

Maybe that day she not feeling well

Have a better bonk
Old 19-09-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like there are alot of mixed reviews here, and not saying that the FRs are fake. Nowadays there are too many questionable FRs in every thread.
Old 20-09-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

So G5 does not take off her clothes when fucking ?
Old 21-09-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
She does (probably mostly). But it also depends on her outfit and how you ask her to.
Old 21-09-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Shorty1211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time they start to operate ah, thanks in advance 🙏
Old 22-09-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Anyway, had a very mixed experience with L20H40G5 due to her being unwilling to take off her clothes during shower and sex. Pretty weird experience for me. End up small head can't get it up and have to HJ.
Old 22-09-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyway, had a very mixed experience with L20H40G5 due to her being unwilling to take off her clothes during shower and sex. Pretty weird experience for me. End up small head can't get it up and have to HJ.
I got her to take off her clothes, but it was after the shower. I wanted that BBBJ in the shower, so, I missed it. Previously, G18 did BBBJ in shower. I did not tip any of them and neither did they asked for it, but I booked 50mins session (2x).
Old 23-09-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Aceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

20 H40 gal 5

Ever since JM girls dropped in standard I stopped patronizing GL for some time until I saw a FR on gal 5 from this Viet house.

Many details so let’s skip ahead

Looks: 7/10
Attitude: 10/10
Body: 9/10 Solid body that most will not complain. Soft man made boobs
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 9/10 Very friendly and doesn’t show attitude

Definitely going to make her my regular as she ticks all the boxes. Was reluctant to share as I do not like long queue but I’m just paying it forward from someone else’s xp, pls take good care of this good gal
Old 23-09-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

why G5 FRs like so different from each bro.
Old 24-09-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

tried this house twice and will write some brief FR based on my memory

wanted to try G1 but she does not seem very interested and keeps playing her phone so picked G3 as OKT adv natural boobs

G3

looks – 5 (milf look with nothing special for me)
Boobs – 7.5 (natural Ds i would say)
Body – 6.5 (meaty for me)
BJ - 6.5 (can blow quite some time and din cut corners)
FJ - 7 (she is very into it and seems enjoying herself as well)
GFE - 5 (language barrier and translator is required)
Service - 7 (slightly better than avg. shower tgr is a plus which not all WL does)
RTF - maybe

there was once i went to look and this lady with great keep beckon to choose her and she was wearing very sexy and i took a shot

G5

looks – 5 (milf look... probably one of the oldest in this house. a closer look and i realize she is in the photo of another lady i have known just next door)
Boobs – 6.5 (enh C)
Body – 7 (considered slim for me)
BJ - 7 (can blow well but still loses to her neighbour next door)
FJ - 4 (not much feel with as her as she does not seem engaging. she looked up left and right during fj and it is not engaging)
GFE - 3 (communication was not a problem but thats about it)
Service - 5 (was abit disappointing. her smiles were generally only for the front. she shower for u but not shower tgr. she keeps saying i am very special but it means nothing to me with the service and gfe i was given)
RTF - nope... maybe no chemistry
Old 24-09-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Brojj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrojj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Didn't saw any review on no.8 here so I decided to share with here. I go for chemistry, Gfe, can chat or not and service. I have RTF here several times because of very good sessions with her.
G8
Looks: 8/10. Cute, pretty and sweet.
Boobs: 7/10. Not for boobs lovers bit I like her size and large black pointed nipples when she is high. Stick your tongue and attack her nipples in any directions and will surely hit bulls eye.
Body: 8/10. Smooth skin, vietnamese color, not as white as G5 but ok. Curves in the correct place. I love to stroke and caress her thighs. No stretch marks, not much tummy fats. She is from a province between Hanoi and HCM. Small in size, can carry her and piak piak. But be careful of safety. Don't fall down.
BJ: 9/10 Sensational. Suction is good, DT once in a while. She provide AR to regulars she is ok with and have ample time. But not into asshole. She just lick the area between the balls and asshole. Not bad for a CAT 60.
FJ: 10/10. Super wet if u lick enough of her pussy which is her most sensitive part. She is ok with any position and yes, both of us like doing on the chair inside the room. She like to look at the mirror and see my penis going in and out of her pussy. Her favorite is still doggy where she get the most sensation from, she is super tight in that position.
Attitude: 10/10. Not a time watcher. Can chat well. She worked in Dubai manicure and pedicure for 2 years before coming over here. She speak good fluent English.
French: 10/10. Can speak french very well.Passioate and wild french kiss, lick each other tongues, teeth and inside mouth, lips. Mouth rinse provided before and after each session. I don't smoke and always eat fisherman sweets before I visit any lady.
RTF: Definitely. Already visit her few times before posting this, to ensure her service is consistent. One man's meat may be another's man poison and one man's poison may be another man's delicacy.
Old 24-09-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojj View Post
Didn't saw any review on no.8 here so I decided to
French: 10/10. Can speak french very well.Passioate and wild french kiss, lick each other tongues, teeth and inside mouth, lips. Mouth rinse provided before and after each session. I don't smoke and always eat fisherman sweets before I visit any lady.
RTF: Definitely. Already visit her few times before posting this, to ensure her service is consistent. One man's meat may be another's man poison and one man's poison may be another man's delicacy.
Thanks for FR, upz u. maybe will try her next time. No.5 seems to have very mixed reviews here but most i think are still negative maybe will skip for time being until better FRs come along.

still find no.6 the prettiest here, slutty look and petite size, but FRs like not a lot.
Old 25-09-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Shorty1211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went on Thursday night to find G8 but OKT say she off. Went in most of the girl sitting in tank, so look around and choose G1.

Problem is communication, she don’t speak EN/CH

Face = 7/10
Body = 7/10
Boobs = 8/10 big and soft
Shower = 6/10 (SOP)
BBBJ = 9/10, BBBJ with warm water, eye contact all the while.
French = N/A, only kissing, tried putting tongue in but she won’t open up.
FJ = 8/10, good and tight for me, funny part is when after BJ I lying there, she tell me missionary, but I point to her tell her come up for CG, then she point over to my pelvis bone (cause I quite skinny) and give a funny face then we laugh off and just missionary.
Gfe = 9/10 While missionary hug me and we kept kissing and she will keep moaning. The more fast I gotten the louder she gets.
RTF = if G8 not around then will find her. For me G8 is really very good.

YMMV
Old 25-09-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojj View Post
Didn't saw any review on no.8 here so I decided to share with here. I go for chemistry, Gfe, can chat or not and service. I have RTF here several times because of very good sessions with her.
G8
Looks: 8/10. Cute, pretty and sweet.
Boobs: 7/10. Not for boobs lovers bit I like her size and large black pointed nipples when she is high. Stick your tongue and attack her nipples in any directions and will surely hit bulls eye.
Body: 8/10. Smooth skin, vietnamese color, not as white as G5 but ok. Curves in the correct place. I love to stroke and caress her thighs. No stretch marks, not much tummy fats. She is from a province between Hanoi and HCM. Small in size, can carry her and piak piak. But be careful of safety. Don't fall down.
BJ: 9/10 Sensational. Suction is good, DT once in a while. She provide AR to regulars she is ok with and have ample time. But not into asshole. She just lick the area between the balls and asshole. Not bad for a CAT 60.
FJ: 10/10. Super wet if u lick enough of her pussy which is her most sensitive part. She is ok with any position and yes, both of us like doing on the chair inside the room. She like to look at the mirror and see my penis going in and out of her pussy. Her favorite is still doggy where she get the most sensation from, she is super tight in that position.
Attitude: 10/10. Not a time watcher. Can chat well. She worked in Dubai manicure and pedicure for 2 years before coming over here. She speak good fluent English.
thank you for your FR, upz you my 18.

now you got 19 power!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1