The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 2
Odyssey123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Sori, bro. Entrance is 60 but she accepted 90 for her service. So total is 60+90 = 150 [equal 3B] since she just finished her code red & don't want to do much & HJ not successful - I not able to cum. Only enjoyed her playability & BBBJ, & fingering & touching pussy. Yes, it's a bit expensive but she is still syt & natural boobs with slight pink tits.
Not able to cum… means no need to pay more? Sorry bro, i not sure about how the thing works. I thought once got HJ means need to pay already regardless can cum or not.
Old 28-09-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hiraharoro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

can pm contact please~
Old 28-09-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder XinJiang girl look like Malay n Chinese mix with nice shape figure
Will be nice if pic posted
Old 28-09-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4669 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
She looks exactly like a Chinese & very fair. If you message her she will sent you her one time opg pic & it will be erased once closed. I not smart phone savvy to download that.
Old 28-09-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4669 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraharoro View Post
can pm contact please~
Ctc given by TS as well as at #35 ...

+85267414132 ... WhatsApp
can chat to ask more details at ChinaTown

Once u message her she will sent you her real pic which on opg you can see & immediately erased once closed.
Old 28-09-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
tuckshop is Cool - loads of Potential
WeChat is her pic (side view) has that xinjiang traits.. looks not so exotic imo. Figure is good with friendly attitude.
Did not rush through the wild session. The Whatsapp link contact seems to be her promoter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Old 29-09-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 11
Desmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pls share ctc wechat
Old 29-09-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Bro, exit F is very difficult to find. It's not connected to Chinatown exit A, B, C, D & E. Need to warn fellow bros where we can.
Exit F is at the blue side of the station, if you accidentally exited from the purple side, go to Exit E.

The FRs from the bros here are pretty accurate, the "shop" reminds me of a similar setup in an old shopping centre at B area. There was no receptionist when I reached there in the evening.

After the massage, she asked what service I wanted. I told her BBBJ+CIM and was quoted a reasonable price range. I said ok and she started her sensual. The session was pretty intense and she worked hard to please.

After the deed, I went to wash up in the shower capsule and she helped to dry me off. I paid her 3B and left. She's worth a RTM for me based on her service attitude. Thanks TS for uncovering such a gem!
Old 30-09-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckshop View Post
Thanks thread starter for the gem. Whatsapp instructions to find the place is pretty straightforward. had a great experience. Just that the place is pretty rundown + (the shop next door) and the water temperature is problematic to adjust.
my concern at this place is the neighbour is always sitting at the door beside her shop and can count the number of guys in & out throughout the days. If he upset, he may call the police. Keep looking at me when I go in & come out.
I was told the other masquer is a viet, anyone know who ?
Old 30-09-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this place is dim, damn & rundown, no window no air, probably in the midst of changing tenant.
Best to visit after 6pm.
Old 30-09-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Hi Sammy Bros, do take note, new update

her other number need to fix her phone first

asking all existing
or new enquiries to whatapps
+65
86983085 for bookings
Old 01-10-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 2
Odyssey123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to book a slot after following this thread for a while.. thanks TS for the contact.

Look is indeed exotic, its not like those ML I have seen at spa.
As what the TS said, will help you shower and dry you with a towel, go for a massage.
I took a full package offer. Service was very good, not a time watcher, no rush.
Enjoyed the session. Won’t describe the details.

Shop is dim and simple. Will be good to go in the evening time as some of the bros had mentioned.
Old 01-10-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

deleteeeeeeee

Last edited by tuckermax; 01-10-2022 at 11:07 AM. Reason: wrong info
Old 01-10-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Hi Sammy Bros, do take note, latest update

her HK number need to fix her phone first

whatapps +6586983085 for bookings
Old 02-10-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster (A)

Happy Weekend PM Replied
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1