The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 2
FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold
This is so shocking news to me......
Old 14-10-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of
Re: Raw in geylang legal house/cum in pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
G5 and 13 were my go to.

Started with 13, then 5 offered also to get some of her "business" since I was going to 13 almost 3-4 times a week.

13 found out that I rawed with 5 and refused to go raw with me ever since. No worries so I just went to 5 all the way until circuit breaker and GL was closed.
how would 13 know u raw with 5?
Old 14-10-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Ah G5 and G13, my raw and CIP kakis also. When doing it with G5 we don't even bother showering, just remove clothes and straight to penetration. And I almost never remove my dick from her pussy until the alarm sounds. Just lie on her frenching while my dick remains warm inside her.

Sian those 2 ain't coming back already. Any chance with raw with H14 now?
wah if so many bros here keep raw with those girls, very risky to raw. haha
Old 15-10-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
how would 13 know u raw with 5?
I bet they all gossip with each other.
Old 15-10-2022, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
wah if so many bros here keep raw with those girls, very risky to raw. haha
Yeah if WL’s raw service already a widely known public knowledge, it’s the cue for using condom
Old 15-10-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 18
XiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangYu View Post
This one shld be G20 of JM H14 right ?
Any bro raw this G20 before ? From H14 during pre covid 2019.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloweryMonk View Post
This is so shocking news to me......
Have a shock of your life then ������
Bros have their fav raw regulars …not only Thai , but PRC too ������
Old 15-10-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3865 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
G5 and 13 were my go to.

Started with 13, then 5 offered also to get some of her "business" since I was going to 13 almost 3-4 times a week.

13 found out that I rawed with 5 and refused to go raw with me ever since. No worries so I just went to 5 all the way until circuit breaker and GL was closed.
Sorry is this L20H40 or JM14?
Old 15-10-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Sorry is this L20H40 or JM14?
JM14. That house famous for raw pre covid.
Old 15-10-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
JM14. That house famous for raw pre covid.
Ah I see. Thanks bro. Wasted and missed them 😅 safe chionging and salute to all raw heros here
Old 15-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ah I see. Thanks bro. Wasted and missed them 😅 safe chionging and salute to all raw heros here
Right now L20H40 G5 does raw.
Old 15-10-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Right now L20H40 G5 does raw.
Ya I tried her before. Now also scare abit as I yet to go do my half yearly check
Old 15-10-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ya I tried her before. Now also scare abit as I yet to go do my half yearly check
I went for a check after H40 was closed for 2 days in a row. All negative, so yours should be clear I hope.
Old 15-10-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
I went for a check after H40 was closed for 2 days in a row. All negative, so yours should be clear I hope.
Yeah. Felt better when I saw your post. Lesson learnt but that time really small head won over big one. I surrendered to her request to remove CD 😂
Old 15-10-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
elmotubbies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah pre circuit breaker cannot remember what they look like already any picture for g5 and g13
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1