The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2022, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
thundermark22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raw in geylang legal house/cum in pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Ah G5 and G13, my raw and CIP kakis also. When doing it with G5 we don't even bother showering, just remove clothes and straight to penetration. And I almost never remove my dick from her pussy until the alarm sounds. Just lie on her frenching while my dick remains warm inside her.

Sian those 2 ain't coming back already. Any chance with raw with H14 now?
Are their names Jepp & Mickey?
Old 17-10-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
greensgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Right now L20H40 G5 does raw.
She was blowing me and then tried to put my dick in her without cap. I stopped her. Thank god.
Old 17-10-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensgood View Post
She was blowing me and then tried to put my dick in her without cap. I stopped her. Thank god.
seems like she really does offer raw

i can't remember if she did for me.

not offended if she didn't. lol.

totally off tangent also.. but now covid wave and predicted to end in mid nov.. i will stay off commercial sex until late Nov..
Old 17-10-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
greensgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
seems like she really does offer raw

i can't remember if she did for me.

not offended if she didn't. lol.

totally off tangent also.. but now covid wave and predicted to end in mid nov.. i will stay off commercial sex until late Nov..
It was my 2nd time visiting her. Had never tipped her a cent but both times had a double session. Now that I think about it, the 1st time I fucked her the condom wasn’t pulled down totally (she had put it on). She then initiated to ride me and I was looking at my dick praying that the condom didn’t come off and luckily
I didn’t and I pulled it back down when we switched positions. For the second visit… she went to town on me foreplay wise and then got up and wanted to put my dick in her pussy. I told her no and she said ‘do you not love me’ in Chinese lmao. I could see the disappointment in her face. Did not tip her again when I left.
Old 17-10-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
It was my 2nd time visiting her. Had never tipped her a cent but both times had a double session. Now that I think about it, the 1st time I fucked her the condom wasn’t pulled down totally (she had put it on). She then initiated to ride me and I was looking at my dick praying that the condom didn’t come off and luckily
I didn’t and I pulled it back down when we switched positions. For the second visit… she went to town on me foreplay wise and then got up and wanted to put my dick in her pussy. I told her no and she said ‘do you not love me’ in Chinese lmao. I could see the disappointment in her face. Did not tip her again when I left.
Good lord….. this is rawing without discretion

And if 1 of her customers has some underlying infection, its going to affect the other houses eventually should they be hopping around different house and girls
Old 17-10-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
so weird. and dangerous.

definitely need to report to OKTs.
Old 17-10-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Chio anot...din get to see her in tank
Old 18-10-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
exodus10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before pre-covid, any TH house, I 80% chance manage to caps off. L6 or L8 G14, fair skin gal and L1818 G8 name Fern cant recall which exact number, always creampie. Kept in touch and still send me n00d-les time to time hehe. Sad they cant come back for a long period of time.

Anyway, i digress. There was a post somewhere in late 2019, 1 bro kena std or some shit, i panic straight went check up. Heng got nothing. Ever since its always capped, safety first. Back then burning youth, no fear if one day really kena hoseh.

Stay safe bros, esp the younger folks.
Old 19-10-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Holy shit...she come here to earn money or get infected with std...? Priorities wrong liao this girl...
Old 19-10-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Which is why if you want raw I suggest go dome 1, the girls have less exposure overall in life I think

For geylang, at some point they just let go

Yes they have monthly checks but who knows man they have their own ways
Old 19-10-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Raw in geylang legal house/cum in pussy

FL in Dome One is suicidal ideation

zero health screening at all
Old 19-10-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

This wil have to diy loh...check clear in bright lights before proceeding with caution
Old 19-10-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
This wil have to diy loh...check clear in bright lights before proceeding with caution
wear condom and surgical gloves

please remember to sanitise too
Old 20-10-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Yeah I agree bad idea. Don't do it!
Old 20-10-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Which is why if you want raw I suggest go dome 1, the girls have less exposure overall in life I think

For geylang, at some point they just let go

Yes they have monthly checks but who knows man they have their own ways
What you say is definitely not true. In terms of safety, geylang is better than dome1. Those ladies in dome1 have no health checkup and you do not really know what they are doing back in their home country and how much will you believe them for the words they say. In geylang, their monthly health screening/check-up is no joke one especially blood tests. They are very strict and serious about this.

Dome1 is definitely more dangerous than geylang. Those dome1 OKT dont gave a shit whether their girl tested or not. Everyone is just there to earn money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1