The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gagouba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What do you talk about with the girls?

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to this and was wondering what topics you talk about with the women you meet in massage parlors, go go?

For the moment I am just content to ask basic questions (first name, age, district, child or not...) but I would like to improve that

Thank you in advance for your help!

( I will soon share with you my first experiences (7-heaven, fiwfans...)
Old 11-10-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bob82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What do you talk about with the girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagouba View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to this and was wondering what topics you talk about with the women you meet in massage parlors, go go?

( I will soon share with you my first experiences (7-heaven,)
I'd hope the 7-heaven girls would have their mouth to full to talk.

Depends on the stage of the visit but I generally have so chit chat where I get the know the little better if she seems interesting like where she lives or interests etc and see where the conversation goes.

Other times conversation is hows my cum taste, how many fingers do you think I can get in your pussy or that sort of talk that leads into the reason you're there.

I don't think your questions are good they are things girls will probably lie about and not want to discuss much.
Old 11-10-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi everyone,

For the moment I am just content to ask basic questions (first name, age, district, child or not...) but I would like to improve that

Thank you in advance for your help!

( I will soon share with you my first experiences (7-heaven, fiwfans...)
May sound harsh (you need to hear it from those of us who learned the hard way), but all those basic questions you mentioned will be answered by a lie. But if you're ok with hearing lies, that's alright I suppose. Just don't believe them.

I would talk about why they are working here. Do they really need the money? Is the work hard? etc. Starting off with some sympathy usually loosens the lips. Also, simple stuff like food weather is good too. But ymmv.
Old 12-10-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob82 View Post

Depends on the stage of the visit but I generally have so chit chat where I get the know the little better if she seems interesting like where she lives or interests etc and see where the conversation goes.

Other times conversation is hows my cum taste, how many fingers do you think I can get in your pussy or that sort of talk that leads into the reason you're there.

I don't think your questions are good they are things girls will probably lie about and not want to discuss much.
Lin still find the time to tease me despite his full mouth haha. Thanks!
Old 12-10-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob82 View Post

Lin still find the time to tease me despite his full mouth haha! Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshstartm View Post
May sound harsh (you need to hear it from those of us who learned the hard way), but all those basic questions you mentioned will be answered by a lie. But if you're ok with hearing lies, that's alright I suppose. Just don't believe them.

I would talk about why they are working here. Do they really need the money? Is the work hard? etc. Starting off with some sympathy usually loosens the lips. Also, simple stuff like food weather is good too. But ymmv.
Hard or not, the truth matters, thank you!
Old 12-10-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3383 / Power: 15
SBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lin still find the time to tease me despite his full mouth haha! Thanks.

Hard or not, the truth matters, thank you!
His???

Minimally 4 points for exchange. WILL NOT return bros with <4 points
Old 13-10-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bob82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBishere View Post
His???
Sounds like she lying about more than age and children is she a he.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1