The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ARandomGuy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
"If you only have time for one girl?" GL house(s) recommendations

Being someone totally new to this, not sure if a similar thread was created before.

A newbie can post his request/description of what kind of girls he's looking for and another experienced guy can recommend a house or two had typically had these girls and/or the prices. The newbie of course had to find out more elsewhere.

I could start:
  • Chinese-speaking girl, SYT to late 20s, slim/slender body.

Which house would you recommend? Or are such girls basically non-existent today in GL houses? And what are the prices/times? I have a strong sneaking suspicion the queues would be long for this.
Old 09-11-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: "If you only have time for one girl?" GL house(s) recommendations

Lol you gotta be a lot more specific than that. That’s typical of almost 90% of prc houses

Something unique like - mermaid hair, smells nice, has tattoo, 夹子音 etc and you can narrow down your wants. Even then everyone’s perspective of beauty is different

Personally I am interested to know if any prc talk with 夹子音 like those Taiwanese. Really very turn on. But in my years of Chionging I never come across
Old 11-11-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

HI ARandomGuy. Do you mean the best licensed Geylang WL we have tried? And who are working in Geylang now?
Old 16-11-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

dont be lazy la.. go and fish yourself then come back post constructive FRs here, instead of asking for good fish.
Old 22-11-2022, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARandomGuy View Post
Being someone totally new to this, not sure if a similar thread was created before.

A newbie can post his request/description of what kind of girls he's looking for and another experienced guy can recommend a house or two had typically had these girls and/or the prices. The newbie of course had to find out more elsewhere.

I could start:
  • Chinese-speaking girl, SYT to late 20s, slim/slender body.

Which house would you recommend? Or are such girls basically non-existent today in GL houses? And what are the prices/times? I have a strong sneaking suspicion the queues would be long for this.
LOL! Suicide post.

Good luck.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1