The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2022, 02:54 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tips to hook ktv girls

Just pay lor. Follow the market price for tarbao.

SYT 800 to 1,000
Pre MILF 500
MILF 300

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 12-11-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

You should ask the KTV girls about some tips, they have thousands of tips to share with you because they are the most experienced in this field.
Old 12-11-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

SYT 800 to 1,000
Pre MILF 500
MILF 300
Yeah man.
Straight forward.

Price ok. List of Service is what u want.
Deal. Boom boomz. Shoot. End of story.

Next chapter. Another KTV girl.
Old 12-11-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

No such things as free.

U referring to want kc ktv gals...play with fire. And see how deep ur pockets. No such thing as true love in ktv scene.

8 years ago maybe now dun believe
Old 12-11-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
No such things as free.

U referring to want kc ktv gals...play with fire. And see how deep ur pockets. No such thing as true love in ktv scene.

8 years ago maybe now dun believe
All the while don’t have love, maybe last time during the days where the Malaysian ladies are roaming, they still have some feelings to talk about, before I left the ktv scene, there was this ktv girl advice me not to got hooked with them, none will have feelings, today they take money from one, the next hour they will go to the next one. I even stayed overnight with one viet before but not get to know for long that time, ask me to provide washing machine, fridge and other household item to her home, I said sorry I don’t spend extra money on women. I only trade for what I want
Old 13-11-2022, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 22
00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

SYT 800 to 1,000
Pre MILF 500
MILF 300
Noob qn
What age is SYT and pre MILF?
26 still syt then 27. Is pre milf?
Old 13-11-2022, 09:02 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00741 View Post
Noob qn
What age is SYT and pre MILF?
26 still syt then 27. Is pre milf?
You judge yourself, if you feel she looks like syt, you pay more. If not pay less.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-11-2022, 09:55 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
All the while don’t have love, maybe last time during the days where the Malaysian ladies are roaming, they still have some feelings to talk about, before I left the ktv scene, there was this ktv girl advice me not to got hooked with them, none will have feelings, today they take money from one, the next hour they will go to the next one. I even stayed overnight with one viet before but not get to know for long that time, ask me to provide washing machine, fridge and other household item to her home, I said sorry I don’t spend extra money on women. I only trade for what I want
I still can afford a washing machine lah. Will buy one for her if her service was good.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-11-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 22
00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
You judge yourself, if you feel she looks like syt, you pay more. If not pay less.
LOL I am KTV noob. So if SYT 800 is including the fee paid to KTV right? Else bloody ex man
Old 13-11-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lol good luck. If I were a working girl, even if I really liked a guy, I'd still charge for sex. Cos if you're gonna do it anyway, might as well make some money from it. Endless amount of carrots willing to pay them 1000 for overnight, why the fuck they wanna give you a night for free? You dick worth 1000? At most give you discount if you're a returning customer.
Old 13-11-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Date her a few times???
Mai bo liao lah. So free meh.

Time can find, get best service. If not pay lor, maybe get dead fish.
Old 13-11-2022, 09:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00741 View Post
LOL I am KTV noob. So if SYT 800 is including the fee paid to KTV right? Else bloody ex man
800 is only for the tar bao of the gal. Normally only those chio one than you offer such price. After covid, price shot up like mad, boh bian.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 14-11-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
800 is only for the tar bao of the gal. Normally only those chio one than you offer such price. After covid, price shot up like mad, boh bian.
Wa 800 ask her fly kite better hahaa..
But rate should be lower now due to influx of gals liao..
Old 14-11-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

as brother damong777 pointed out. Your "free" continued sex will probably come after she considers you her boyfriend, and "free" in this case is very expensive.

1. Regular KTV outing to meet her and show her your sincerity
2. Going out for meals and dates to build chemistry
3. After you are together with her, more financial liabilities will come in like shopping, birthday gifts, valentines day, women's day, new year
4. Need to understand her work and why she don't want to meet when she's tired or have period
5. Hopefully her family is functional, parents still working/don't have kid in Vietnam. If not, these will come in again after she stop working.

Other tips you'll have to look in the "Matters of the heart" forum on how to handle long term vn girlfriends.

If you are looking for a quick hook up and move to the next girl, I don't think it's difficult. But long term is another ball game.

But then again, different girls, different experiences. Not everyone sees you as an ATM, and some girls are already well-off, they are looking for a good man to love them. Up to you to decide who she is when you date her.
Old 14-11-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
leofoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do ktv girls offer wechat contact to all their contact at the end of the night?

if so, whats their plan?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1