The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tips to hook ktv girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Hi guys, was wondering anyone has experience to share on hooking up ktv girls?
Usually what I do is I will patronise the same girl for a few sessions, gain her attention and build some chemistry. Of cos this process will take some time and money.
Thereafter if I sense that the girl is also into me, I will bring her out and hint her to go hotel or go her house.
For me, I like the thrill of getting something without paying for it.

Anyone has any other tips to share? TIA!
What I had done is a good 10 years and beyond ago with viet babe from ktv/pub in my chionging days

Bed and pay, don't waste time. What is the point of being gentleman in front of the girls then slowly hint to bed them? Show them the power first hand and make them hook to you. You spend money visiting her few times, other customer already pay and bonk her.

Subsequent sessions either be FOC (free or on credit) depends on chemistry on bed 1st time.

Not that there is no free bonking but % of on credit is alot alot alot higher than getting free.
Old 15-11-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Just pay lor. Follow the market price for tarbao.

SYT 800 to 1,000
Pre MILF 500
MILF 300
good luck to those who just started choinging.
golden pussy pricing to burnt big hole in the wallet

my choinging days, SYT/PreMilf/Milf for ST/LT = $100 only.
Old 15-11-2022, 03:03 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 246 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4065 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
good luck to those who just started choinging.
golden pussy pricing to burnt big hole in the wallet

my choinging days, SYT/PreMilf/Milf for ST/LT = $100 only.
So far only Geylang Cat 150 still maintained at Cat 150.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-11-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

i see many bros with different views. End of day, it’s all a personal choice and preference. just like some like to eat rice, others like to eat noodles. Even noodles have different type.

Some like to pay and fuck, fuck and go. Some like to play the hunting game. Some like to play the heart game. No right or wrong. For me, i like ktv girls because of the hunting. If want to fuck and go, GL and FL confirm easier and cheaper, but satisfy only the cock and not the mind/heart. Those ktv girls that need some effort type, fulfill the primal nature of men hunting for their prey. Satisfy the cock and the mind.
Old 15-11-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 22
00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leofoo View Post
do ktv girls offer wechat contact to all their contact at the end of the night?

if so, whats their plan?
Yah usually how many sessions to unlock?

Anyone been to starlight recently? Still good?
Old 15-11-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

getting the wechat end of the session is a must. If you cant even get the wechat, means totally no chance based on my experience. This is not hard at all.

for those that mummy said can bring out type, usually first session can bring out already if the feeling is right. Nowadays some will act coy and try to hook you to go back at least one more session before they agree to go out. Part of their tactic to get your return support. Get their wechat. Build up some rapport. Make them agree that they will go out on next visit before you go.

for those that mummy say cannot bring out type, then it depends on your charm. From my experience, usually 3-4 sessions max can do the job. If not have to move on.
Old 15-11-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good points

Any one been to starlight at cuppage recently? What is the playability for the pinays?
Old 15-11-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00741 View Post
Good points

Any one been to starlight at cuppage recently? What is the playability for the pinays?
Didnt know that starlight is a pinay joint. With rooms?
Old 15-11-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Didnt know that starlight is a pinay joint. With rooms?
I might be mistaken but I was told there are some pinays n viet in some of the cuppage ktv so was wondering
Old 15-11-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
leofoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
getting the wechat end of the session is a must. If you cant even get the wechat, means totally no chance based on my experience. This is not hard at all.

for those that mummy said can bring out type, usually first session can bring out already if the feeling is right. Nowadays some will act coy and try to hook you to go back at least one more session before they agree to go out. Part of their tactic to get your return support. Get their wechat. Build up some rapport. Make them agree that they will go out on next visit before you go.

for those that mummy say cannot bring out type, then it depends on your charm. From my experience, usually 3-4 sessions max can do the job. If not have to move on.
sorry i am ktv noob here, more stupid qns

the end game is to get them to do fj?

why not just ask from the first session at the ktv?

don't they want to make a couple hundred bucks for a quickie too anyway
Old 15-11-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leofoo View Post
sorry i am ktv noob here, more stupid qns

the end game is to get them to do fj?

why not just ask from the first session at the ktv?

don't they want to make a couple hundred bucks for a quickie too anyway
ktv girls do not think of themselves as prostitutes. means they dont sleep with every customer out there. Still need a bit of chemistry and money.

be friend with the mummy. ask the mummy to tell you which girls can play, which girls can bring out. even if they say can bring out, doesnt mean they will every single time. They have the right to choose as it is purely between the customer and the girl. If the girl dont like the customer, she wont agree to go out.

some girls will outrightly say they dont go out. so the mummy is helpful to tell you who is which.

of course some girls say they wont go out, but if you try hard enough, they will still eventually.

when i say go out, means go hotel to fuck la

you can ask them on the first session, but some girls very smart. Dont forget they have many customers on one single night too. they will think who they want to go out for the night. Some will purposely hook you by not going out to fuck on first time too. because they know if you sleep them, you wont come back to support them anymore and move to next girl. So they want you to come back a few times before agreeing to go out sleep. Milk you to the max
Old 15-11-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!

Side track abit, how about ML? Can hook them up outside their work place too?
Old 15-11-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TrungNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Show them your thick fat wallet haha
Old 15-11-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Side track abit, how about ML? Can hook them up outside their work place too?
they are also human and they are also here to make more money, so it’s not impossible. But it’s harder for those who only hj

Main difference is the setting. ML works long hours from 9-10 am to around 11 pm. Very tiring for them to massage one whole day and wank off so many dicks. End of day still ask them go fuck, who got mood and energy?

only chance is to build relationship with them, then try to up them during off days or last booking for the day, make them horny enough in the room. But much harder and takes much longer
Old 16-11-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Want to go hunting why not find a decent gal to up? All gals in the hj and fj scenes to me are same category. Hj masseuse slightly harder to up but she could be baiting you to give her more. So you become the prey unknowingly.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1