The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yason50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Innocent girls

is there continuation.
Old 21-11-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Love to have more innocence, cheers!
Old 22-11-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 2
secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!

Thanks for the support bros and sis. Saw many encouraging comments. I was busy with work.

Let me continue my story..

Like I had mentioned, good things come to an end..

Jaslyn notice period was up and we just had 1 more nights together at my place before she return to malaysia. We were both very sad as feelings developed between us. However both of us know that it will lead us to nowhere if we continue to be together.

I sent Jaslyn to airport and we hugged for 5 minutes before she enter. She handled me a box and ask me to open when she goes in. I did not have anything for her and I regretted..

It was a sad scene, and I shall skip this.

Jaslyn went in and I took out the letter and read…

The key point of the letter is that she will throw away the sim card she’s using and ask me to let her go and not to contact her anymore.
My heart sank..took an urgent leave that day and I went back home and sit there aimlessly.

Following weeks and months, I tried to look at her facebook and Instagram but they’re all deleted. Tried to sound my other girls out but all is no longer in contact with Jaslyn.

As for me and Xin Yi..we just meet every Saturday night or Sunday afternoon to have sex in my car. I didn’t even choose a hotel or bring her home. Theres no dinner no outings between us. We just meet, satisfy each other and send her home…it went ahead for a few months before she told me she wants to stop. She resigned and returned to Malaysia too to prepare to married to her long time BF. We’re just satisfying each other..

Doing with xin yi is totally from Jaslyn..xinyi is just pure sex without feelings…

After xin yi left and jaslyn left, i slowly returned to my normal life just like they had never entered mine. did not hook up any of my other girls at this point..

i was sent to KL by my boss for a short trip to KL for sales visit..packed up, took a plane and left Singapore..
Old 22-11-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!

Two days in KL was kind of boring. Did my work in the morning and just stay in hotel or in massage spa in the evening and night. I wasn’t into drinking so I didn’t club. Further more im alone.

On my third day, I visited a factory. Was doing my job and suddenly I saw a familiar face. I turned quickly again and she just happens to climb up the stairs.

I went straight up but she’s no longer there. Was invited by the boss to have tea at his office to continue my conversation. But my mind is thinking if I saw the correct person. We finished our meeting and on my way out I just continue some stupid conversation with the boss outside his office to see if I get another chance to see if the person I was looking for is working there…no chance..

On my way down, I saw her. Again.

Me: Lynnnnn! LYNN!! I shouted.
My eyes went teary and I rush forward to her
Jaslyn saw me. She was excited, but only for a sec. her face changed and she turned and left.
I held her hands but she shrug it off.
Me: lynnn.. im always looking for you. Why didn’t u contact me..i finally found you!!
Jaslyn: I said don’t look for me. Why you still come? Let me go.
Me: lynnn! Wait! Ok give me just 1 min.. 1 minute..
I took out my pen and name card. I wrote down my hotel address and room.
Me: if you want to look for me..this few days I’ll be here.
Jaslyn: im married already. leave me alone. Please.

I was stunned…in disbelief..i just said sorry..let her go..jaslyn turned and walked off..

It was a painful moment for me..i took grab back to my hotel..and stayed there the whole night…

Door bells rang at approx. 9.30pm..have to be Jaslyn!

I jump out of my bed and opened the door like pizza is coming.

Jaslyn was standing at the door. She no longer dressed like how she did when she was with me. She was in her jeans, a plain black tee shirt.
I wanted to hug her but recalled she’s married..

We stand there for a minute before jaslyn cried and hugged me. I hugged her so hard and I closed the door. We didn’t speak…

Few minutes through. I wiped her tears and start questioning her.. she just continue to hug me and did not speak..i apologized..for everything. For leaving her..for appearing again.

Jaslyn: im not married.
Me: you sure?
Jaslyn: not married la.
Me: then you’re gone.
I carried her lightly on my bed and kiss her everywhere. Jaslyn pushed me away and told me she don’t want it. I respected her decision..but she allows me to hug her which I did.

She chatted while I hug her..my hands slowly roam up and down between both sides of her body, just right before touching her breast.
I went up and down..softly touching her, roam around her stomach, back to her body..her back to get her interested

Finally I slip my hands up and touch her under arms and brushed against her breast.

We didn’t speak..jaslyn did not reject.

I went so slowly and softly, slowly fondles her breast..slowly kissing her..everything was so slow.

Jaslyn left out a soft moan and I lie her on the bed. i lift up her shirts..i miss her breast so much.
We had 2 rounds of sex
Me: you miss me lynlyn?
Jaslyn: yes of course I miss you. If not why do I come?
Me: I miss you so much.
Me: you love having sex with me?
Jaslyn: *nods her head* my best experience. And you treat me so gentle.
Me: don’t leave anymore ok..
Jaslyn: no…cannot.
Me: don’t leave anymore? You’re not married..stay with me.
Jaslyn: I have a boyfriend already. we just together for four months..he’s good to me..today I come im already cheating on him. I promise I will still contact you..but you know we cant be together. U want me to be happy also yea?
Me: ok lynlyn..listen to you..
Jaslyn: u haven got a girlfriend? Xin yi ley?
Me: nope..xin yi quit and left liao..she didn’t contact you?
Jaslyn: never..i thought she wont leave so fast..no one helping you now?
Me: no one..
Jaslyn: nowonder just now so much cum..
Me: lynlyn.. I missed you so much..can you stay with me tonight?
Jaslyn hesitated and agreed. Her boyfriend called and she told him she’s going to sleep already.
We lie on the bed naked..and I keep fondling the breast I missed so long..i wanted another and ask Jaslyn to help me.
Me: lyn..help me can? I want 1 more with u..i scared I don’t have the chance anymore.
Jaslyn: ok..
Jaslyn was like her past again..licking my limp dick like a cat and making me hard.
Took me awhile, I got hard and I fuck her again, softly and slowly. Jaslyn enjoyed so much.
Me: lynlyn..u become a little tight already.
Jaslyn: I very long didn’t have sex loh.
Me: your bf?
Jaslyn: I didn’t give to him..
Me: he didn’t ask for it?
Jaslyn: have..i rejected.
Me: but you give to me?
Jaslyn: I told u before whatever u want I will give..i will let u fuck as many times u want

Hearing this I got really fucking horny.. jaslyn still giving the best of her..we had 3 rounds that night and hugged naked before falling asleep together.

Next morning…..
Me: lynlyn..i want 1 more before you go..

I ate her pussy. I think probably the first time I did that to anyone before. Jaslyn was shocked as well because I did not eat her pussy before. she enjoyed so much and gave me a superb hard blowjob. So we went 69 for awhile before I turned her over and fuck her..

Jaslyn: don’t contact me until I contact you ok? If I want to find u I will be able to do it. If not just let me go. Promise me that.
Me: I promise you lynlyn..
Jaslyn: oh ya..u still hiring people? My cousin want find job in Singapore.
Me: hiring..but your cousin girl or guy?
Jaslyn: guy cannot hire ah? Why like that one?
Me: no la..u know our job la..guy suitable meh..
Jaslyn: she’s a girl la..just that she don’t have any qualifications and cert. she no admin experience also..
Me: wa like that tough leh..spm have?
Jaslyn: don’t have..she never study one.
Me: wa like that very tough like..levy expensive..somemore no experience..cannot la.
Jaslyn: I send resume to you loh.. u see can or not.
Me: no experience no qualification got resume can write what?
Jaslyn: she’s pretty ma. Maybe can
Me: I need vase for what?
Jaslyn: maybe she can let you fuck her?
Me: wa you sending your cousin to tiger mouth? you ok for me to fuck her? your cousin leh. later i fuck her liao i dont want you liao loh.
Jaslyn: hahahaha..she is she..me is me..up to her maybe she like also ley? Find job for her is up to me..accept or not and how she perform to keep the job is up to her
Me: wa well said. Got picture or not..very pretty meh?
Jaslyn: no need picture la..i ask her come out meet us for lunch.
Me: okok..but I want spend more time with you ley..
Jaslyn: lunch only..i can spend time with you after lunch ok…
Me: ok lohhh..
Jaslyn contacted her cousin and we met in a café…
Old 22-11-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Introduction on Candice:

Young malaysian chinese. approx 20years old. super fair body. long hair with straight bangs, big glasses and big eyes.. totally no make up..quite skinny and long legs
Looks: 7.5/10 (a lot prettier den jaslyn)
Body: skinny but flat chest..probably at most an A cup..i give 5/10 for her slim body?
First time see her she's wearing blue jeans shorts and black white stripe low neck tee with tube inside. ( i dont know want cover what thing la).

Jaslyn and I went to the café and had our lunch before her cousin arriving half an hour later.
Candice was introduced by Jaslyn and she shoke my hands.
Me: Candice. Nice name. you want to go Singapore and work?
Candice. Thank you. Can speak mandarin?
Me: err can is can..but..
Translated from mandarin:
Me: you don’t know English?
Candice: not very good.
Me: wa..jialat..
Candice: huh..means cannot?
Me: very hard loh..last time what u work as?
Candice: work in pub..waitress.
Me: waitress?
Candice: accompany customer to drink.
Me: HUH..you so young u do this job?
Candice: err..need money loh.
Jaslyn also blured when she hear this..
Me: *pluck up my courage and in a super professional way* so after drinking you follow customers out to hotel?
Candice: no..never before. only let them touch but never follow customers out. Against the rules.
Jaslyn was a little shock of what her cousin is doing and how im asking the questions…
Me: ok la I later call back office see how..i let u know again. But I tell u because we need pay levy..so salary will be low.
Candice: low nevermind ah.. change to ringgit a lot liao.
Me: errr ok..u got place to stay in Singapore? Any friends there?
Candice: no..i never been to Singapore..my first time going.
Candice: boss I got one friend also want go there find job. Can you hire her also?
Me: huhh..you whole village want bring there?
Candice: no la no la..1 more only.
Me: whats her qualifications?
Candice: around the same as me:
Me: aiyo…how ohh like that.
Old 22-11-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Jaslyn and I went back to hotel and Candice was looking how her cousin with bf is walking together to hotel with another guy.

When we went back hotel, I strip Jaslyn naked and played with her breast. I couldn’t have sex anymore because of the many rounds we had. Just want to suck and play with Jaslyn breast.

Me: lynlyn..your cousin I think cannot leh.. I like that hire her a lot people will make noise.
Jaslyn: I understand..its ok la.. I tell her cannot loh.
Me: okok..sorry..u tell her ok..or ask her go study..den next time I can hire.
Jaslyn: nothing else she could do to make you hire her?
Me: nothing la..like that how to hire?
Jaslyn: okok..
Jaslyn text her cousin in Chinese via wechat:
Jaslyn:I tried already but its difficult to hire you because of qualification. Everything is ok just qualifications.
Candice: you help me ask anything else I can do to make him hire me? I ok
Jaslyn: what u want do?
Candice: I do what also ok
Jaslyn didn’t reply.. she told me she see what she could do to help her and tell me its ok.
Jaslyn: can help I help loh..but she quite distant from me..only recently come find me ask me help for job.
Me: err ok sorry lynlyn..make things difficult for you..
Jaslyn told me her bf is looking for her and she needs to leave. She dressed up and quickly left the hotel.
Jaslyn met Candice instead..
Jaslyn: you really want go Singapore work?
Candice: yes..work what I also ok..
Jaslyn: F&B?
Candice: f&B I don’t want..so smelly
Jaslyn: then u say what also ok
Candice: see if got admin work. I can learn computer.
Jaslyn: just now that guy is a hiring manager. He hire a lot Malaysian girls one. But you no qualification he hard to help you.
Candice: ohh..you know him very well?
Jaslyn: he’s my ex boss
Candice: ohh..u go hotel with him do what?
Jaslyn: his room is there so I just walk back with him..
Candice: ohhh..
Jaslyn: not like what u think
Candice: he is good guy or bad guy..if I offer myself to him can he help me go Singapore work?
Jaslyn: what offer yourself to him?
Candice: see what he want from me I give him. He bring me go Singapore work?
Jaslyn: why u become like that now? Because want go Singapore work u want use yourself? Why don’t go study?
Candice: ai ya study finish already 3-4 years liao. 3-4 years I can earn a lot in Singapore.
Jaslyn: u also cannot because want go Singapore work u offer yourself to guys what..
Candice: I last week already I got meet one singapore people also. He say he will bring me go Singapore if I give him blow job. Still will give me $100 and help me find place. But after I give him blowjob he want sex den I never give liao..end up he never bring me also. Den disappear liao.
Jaslyn: huhhhhh? U help stranger to blow job? How u know him?
Candice: online job loh..
Jaslyn: ai yo u like that go Singapore sure die u so naïve.
Candice: that’s why I ask u this guy ok or not can trust or not.
Jaslyn: u really want walk this path?
Candice: I don’t mind if he confirm can bring me to singaproe.
Jaslyn: ok! I lay the path for u. what u do is up to you and your choice. Don’t blame me.
Candice: thanks jie jie!

Jaslyn gave my hotel room to Candice and whatsapp to me that she will be coming tomorrow night and she wants to see me naked when she open the door.
I replied that I’ll be naked and ready waiting for her.
Jaslyn whatsapp: coming up!
Doorbells rang and I open the door naked.
It was Candice..in a black tight dress like people wear for clubbing.
I stood naked and stunned
Me: ehhh..jaslyn cousin?
Candice: hi kor kor.

I close the door and say wait wait
Candice hold the door and came in and close the door.

I found a towel to cover myself

Candice: kor kor..bring me to Singapore..please? *she dropped her dress revealing her lingerie under her dress.

Whatsapp from Jaslyn: gege..she wants to go Singapore and she’s ready for it. if u are able to..just take her there. If she can satisfy you well enough, bringing her there would be good for you as well. Try her. Don’t worry im ok..let me know her skills =P.

with more encouragement..candice stories will be shared..
Old 22-11-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support! Please continue your story.
Old 22-11-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Keen to hear your session with Candice. Carry on please. 🙏🏼
Old 22-11-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Ts please continue this awesome story !
Old 22-11-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Please carry on. Thanks
Old 22-11-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow another syt Candice must be very tight, cheers!
Old 23-11-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

I stopped Candice as I wrap wrapped her in the quilt from my bed. my towel dropped as a result, and she seen it. however, I don’t want it to look like im in a sex-for-job situation and NEVER would I want people to think that Singapore guys or Singapore job industry are like this. To much regret, I rejected her advances and ask her to dress up. I dressed up too and we spoke.

Me: Candice this isn’t a right thing to do. If im a bad guy you’re over already.
Candice: I just want to go Singapore and work..jiejie say you can help me.
Me: yes I can help you. But not like this. I don’t want you to think Singapore a country like this. And I wouldn’t do this to Jaslyn cousin. Further, its not my style Candice.

Candice: then how? How to go Singapore work?

After much thoughts..

Me: you ready to go Singapore to work?
Candice: yes I can go now.
Me: ok..i give you one chance. U pack up and settle your things here. This is my air ticket back to Singapore. U see the date and flight number u go find see still have seats or not. I bring you to Singapore. But not working in my coy that im working in. U go there..i will show u around..i will help u find..30 days if u cant find, u go back to Malaysia. Deal?
Candice: ok..cancancan!
Me: ok den u go back home and settle your thing.
Candice: but..
Me: but what?
Candice: I no money but air ticket leh
Me: walao..den how u go?
Candice: I borrow from jiejie(Jaslyn)
Me: u don’t go disturb her la. She already not working in Singapore already.
I handled Candice 1000RM.
Me: buy what u need and bring over. And your air ticket.
Candice: then I go there I stay where?
Me:…………….
Me: I got an empty room. U stay there for a month. But my mum will be back if she’s not comfortable at my brothers’ house. So I only help u one month..no need pay rental to me also. U everyday just find job. Good enough?

Candice: waaaa..no wonder jiejie say you very nice! Thank you!
Me:…………..

So Candice manage to get a last minute flight ticket and she packed her things and flew to Singapore with me. I whatsapp to Jaslyn that I did not take advantage of Candice and I explain to her my deal with Candice. Jaslyn replied that she don’t mind anything and just go according to Candice..she live her own life..

We reached Singapore and candice was like she entered to another dimension. She wows at everything.. I bring her for a lunch, bring her to see the waterfall and bring her to my house. Told my mum that I rented bro’s room to a friends’ cousin and she will be only staying a month. Mum did not reply.

The next few days was ok..settled Candice, got her an mrt card. Allow her to use my gaming pc to look for job. After work daily I will bring her around and show her around Singapore and teach her this and that.

Candice got really close to me and theres no barrier between her. Further, since she’s naïve and her previous work experience in a pub and get touchy touchy by customers, she’s very open.

To what extent?

Again like Jaslyn, she doesn’t wear a bra at my house after coming out from shower and only wear a spaghetti strap top and fbt bottom. When she changes shirt, she can do it in the living room or doesn’t close her room door. Even when she sleeps, she leave her door open.

She also hangs her various flags in the kitchen like its her house.
I also didn’t tell her off partly because I enjoy it. so this continues until the third weekend where she found a cashier job at a retail @ $1500 SGD. She wants to celebrate with me so she says that she will prepare food and wait for me to come home. I told her ok..but before I left work that day. I put a 2 $50 notes on her table for her to buy food.

Came back home to a house lighted with candles and a table of food. Candice was wearing a revealing black dress and big smile on her face when she sees me.

But im not good with words..
Me: wa..you doing some sorcery or inviting ghost to come eat?
That instantly wipe the smile off her face and I laughed and went forward to give a light pat on her head

Me: joking joking..thanks for your preparation. What nice food am I having tonight?

Candice: she give me a ‘humph…’ and went on to describe her food.
Dinner was ok and she got a bottle of red wine from ntuc also..the $100 went partly to this also.

So she opened up for me and poured me a wine. We cheers and went on to talk about the job that she was offered.
Candice: this job near here leh..can I continue to stay here and I pay you rental?
Me: hmmm..i got to check with my mum.. I dunno if she minds when she comes back.

So I text my mum and she’s ok because the money goes to her. Extra income. She also says that she will not be coming back soon as she meet her old friend at the estate whom was also staying with their son. So they will la kopi everyday in the morning and exercise. My mum also ask me to rent her room out so she got more money. But that’s unlikely ask her room is full of her stuffs.

Told Candice about it and she was so happy. I offered her a good deal where the first month rental will be $150, second month $200, third month $300 and fourth month onwards would be $350.

Candice got a little high from the red wine and keep pestering me for hard liquor. I brought out my cordon bleu and we mix with coke. We sat on the living room sofa and drink and play some songs while chatting.
At no time she was already leaning on me, hugging me while we play drinking games and laughing.

The hard liquor was tough on me and I got high. I wrap my hands around her and touch around.

Candice: u want?
Me: cannot want..
Candice: I want..
Me: no..like that is ok..
Candice: I saw the video
Me: what video?
Candice: you fucking my jiejie..
Me: huh? Where did u see the video?
Candice: your computer..so many video on your deskstop.
Me: huhhhhh..u go see the videos?
Candice: you so strong when doing with jiejie...i got jealous when I see u fuck jiejie..u’re jiejie ex boyfriend?
Me: ya…. (didn’t dare to disclose our relationship..so I told her yes).
Candice:..i also want the same as how u did to jiejie.
Me: cant..you’re her cousin.
Candice: what she have I also want have

Candice start to use her hands to remove my pants and kissing me around.
Me: nono..candice

I couldn’t control and I touch her and remove her top. No bra as always..i suck her breast and she moans..

Candice: I want you to fuck me like how u fuck jie jie..i want!
I fuck Candice on my sofa..gave her a good shot before I bring her to my room for the second…

We slept together that night after the effect of sex and alcohol..

Candice blowjob was far less skill compared to Jaslyn..but her moan was loud and very natural. Even her boobs are small..the nipples are hard and pinkish like a little girl. Different kind of feel compared to Jaslyn. However they’re both common in a way they’re not dead fish. Candice also puts in a lot of effort to make me feel satisfied.

To be continued on my days with Candice…
Old 23-11-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro secretvodka

up you 19 points as encouragement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretvodka View Post

To be continued on my days with Candice…
Old 23-11-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Eminent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, support!
Old 23-11-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster