The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2022, 04:24 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Threesome with my fiancé and colleague (True story)

Support 😊
Alot of potential here 😃
Old 28-11-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 2
Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
WOIIIII BROOOOO!!! WHERE THE UPDATES LAHHHHHHHHH???
Chill bro haha, posting now, sorry!
Old 28-11-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!

Hi bros, sorry I have been MIA for quite long, busy with last minute preparations for a work trip.

By the way just for some people, this is a real story. I just obviously had to change certain scenarios because some people are aware of my fiancé and my other gf’s relationship in real life so hiding some info to an extent is necessary. My to be wife does allow affairs, and participates in them very frequently. She’s into girls only on her end and I think I already can’t thank her enough for being a more than understanding partner in household affairs and in bed.

So which parts are real in my story? Some of them definitely happened, but it’s up for you to decide. I’ll tell you what is true though, L was a colleague of mine and I will leave it at that.

Lets get on with the updates as usual :

We frenched passionately like long lost lovers all the way into the shower room, her place actually has quite the shower room, she put a lot of effort into renovating it to give it a lil more room so she can include a bathtub and ample floor space.

She reached for my zip and unbuckled my belt after, and I let my pants drop, she immediately pulled down my briefs and grabbed my throbbing cock before engulfing it into her mouth.

L: You know I was thinking of your cock in my pussy making me cum when I was giving you head in your car

She was talking with my lil bro in her mouth, all I could do was use both hands and press her head in more to fuck her throat like the inner whore I finally understood she was.

We stepped into the shower after I nudged her to stop the blowjob and we went in, kissing furiously. She took off her last set of clothes - her panties and I pulled my lips away from her to admire her petite JC student like body which I knew belonged to me.

L: Make me your meat hole and use me daddy

Me: How bad do you want me to use you?

L: I want you to fuck me in all my holes and breed me again and again

L was panting extremely hard, can tell she has been keeping her sexual frustrations inside for a long time without a proper release.

Me: What if my fiancé finds out?

L: Let her find out, I want to eat her out and let her watch and orgasm hard while watching your cum leaking out of my pussy

Me: How did you know she was into threesomes?

L: Now I know *winks*

We made our way back to bed as I carried my prize to her bedroom and I threw her on it, she readily spread her love holes open for me to use. She was soaking wet, her pussy had white cream coming out of it, more natural lube I thought. She was so horny she kept eye fucking me with her beady black eyes and spreading her pussy open wider.

L: eh fuck me leh, I really want to get pumped hard later you need go home in awhile then I’m alone as usual

Me: Then I can always leave you a present before I go ma

L: Ya creampie my pussy deep please

Me: You on the pill?

L: No but please fuck me and cum in me, I want your cum so bad I can’t take it anymore, fuck

As usual, not sure why it turned me on my the fact she wasn’t on the pill turned me the fuck on, I put my lil bro at the base of her meat hole and started to play around with it, rubbing the entrance round and around, as well her her clit.

She kept moaning loudly, telling me to enter her, until she suddenly got up and used 2 hands to grab my waist so she can pull me down, my cock immediately entered her extremely tight pussy. It was warm, wet and extremely welcoming. Exactly what you would expect from a petite cute girl without much of a sexual experience and a strong craving for fucking.

I started pumping her and she kept giving me dirty talks all the way throughout, telling me to breed her and that I’m own her pussy now, no one else.

We switched positions to doggy and thrusted hard, fast and passionately, using my hands to turn her head towards me so we can continue to french like no tomorrow.

She then rode me on top, and I kept teasing her by going slowly, then thrusting fast and deep into her, she took matters into her own hands and yelled for me to make her cum hard until her juices were all out of her pussy, pumping herself up and down at a furious pace whenever I decided to go slow.

I couldn’t take much after almost an hour and told her that I would be cum soon, and she kept telling me to creampie her by grinding her pussy harder, making my head mash into her cervix. My waist was completely drenched in her pussy juices and my precum, and we kept fucking harder and harder.

Me: I’m going to cum in you

L: Cum in me, give me your seed and breed my pussy for your wife and me, I’m going to cum!

L rolled her eyes back, quivering and shaking violently, same as when she came hard in my car, only this time she squirted onto my waist and stomach while I’m deep inside her, the sight of her having an orgasm and knowing that I’m about to cum into a colleague unprotected that I fantasized about for months threw me over the edge and I grabbed onto her, thrusted deep into her cunt and shot my warm sperm into her, flooding her womb and sending ribbons of cum blasting straight into her cervix.

She rode out her orgasm clutching my love handles tightly until I felt my skin fibers tearing itself apart at microscopic levels, giving me pain mixed with pleasure which intensified the longer she was holding on to me.

We both collapsed into a post orgasm state where we were panting hard and frenching aggressively, making unspoken promises to do it again and again in order to fulfill all our naughty desires.

L (panting) : Oh my fucking god, I never cummed so hard before

Me: I’m glad I’m the one who made you orgasm that hard with my cock and not anyone else….

We chilled for a bit, L periodically touching her clit time to time and kissing me softly on my lips while we spoke about next week’s KPIs at work.

I looked at the time, 8pm liao! Means wife halfway back home. I quickly grabbed my shit, took a quick shower and donned my clothes, she was still in bed lying naked (think Rose painting scene in Titanic) and eye fucking me the whole time. Wanted to ravage her pussy then and there again but decided to use my big head finally and told her I’ll be heading off, and told her I’ll be seeing her at work tomorrow.

Me: Alright L, see you at work tomorrow, thanks for the great experience just now….

L (in her sweetest tone): Are you going to punish me by making me cum hard again tomorrow?

She gave me puppy eyes, swear to God I stim again.

Me: Depends on how naughty you are… maybe I’ll enter all your holes next time.

L: Oh yes please do I want to try it, I have never done so before…

We pecked each other on the lips as she sent me off, and off I went.

More updates for future (maybe this week or even tonight earliest), been really busy the past weekend. Sorry bros who are camping here and have been waiting. Wish you all great bonks!
Old 28-11-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, don't delay too long pls. Haha!
Old 28-11-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _GG5_ View Post
Bro, don't delay too long pls. Haha!
Thanks bro, will keep all the bros here updated. You guys are my motivation for writing and reminiscing what was special to me
Old 28-11-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lonelyboyels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro. waiting for ur updates.
Old 28-11-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboyels View Post
bro. waiting for ur updates.
Previous update not exciting enough for today ah, hahaha.
Old 28-11-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lonelyboyels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivehurt69 View Post
Previous update not exciting enough for today ah, hahaha.
haha more the merrier ma
Old 28-11-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not enough bro
Old 28-11-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboyels View Post
haha more the merrier ma
Hands tired already from typing on phone, need a break bro haha. I can’t possibly type on my office pc also later people walk past, read and stim :P
Old 29-11-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hands tired already from typing on phone, need a break bro haha. I can’t possibly type on my office pc also later people walk past, read and stim :P
Bro, come I teach you one thing very useful one.

Open Microsoft Word on your office PC and type your story there. Then cut and paste the story and post it here. The benefits of doing so are multifold:

1. You get to pretend to do work in front of your colleagues and boss.

2. WE ALL GET TO READ YOUR SUPER DUPER YUMMY STIMMMMM STORY IN A TIMELY MANNER.

So bro, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE update fasterrrtrrrtt lahhhhhhh can??

Thanks bro.

✌️✌️
Old 29-11-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3544 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro, will keep all the bros here updated. You guys are my motivation for writing and reminiscing what was special to me
Thanks for sharing bro. Up u with my humble +8.
Old 30-11-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oswin View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. Up u with my humble +8.
Much thanks brother
Old 30-11-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

A lot of people have been asking me how L looks like, I don’t want to post here actually, and I definitely am not sharing how she actually looks like due to privacy. However just PM me if you want to see how she roughly looks like and I will give you reference that is not her but is maybe 80% alike?

Without much further ado,
A small (hopefully satisfying update) :

After a steaming blissful sexcape with L, I went home. Fiance was back showering already, jialat. Later she can detect L’s shampoo and body soap on me as well as her juices on my cock.

I quickly thought of an escape plan, which was to hop in the toilet together with my wife and surprise her with a shower fuck. That way minimize risk because the bathroom already filled with her super gao Dove shampoo scent (Dove if you see this please sponsor me).

I went in and caught my wife playing with her clit, apparently she was super horny and wanted to rub one out before sleeping. I grabbed her from behind and started to insert my lil bro into her pussy. She moaned and asked me to make her cum in the shower while she was rubbing her clit.

I thrusted hard into her and grabbed her breasts, frenching her while we made love, told her to act like she was my mistress and she played the part (she is into role play). We fucked for 20 minutes or so before I let her orgasm and I gave her a creampie. She stuck 2 fingers into her wet pussy and put them into her mouth, licking our cum.

When we went to bed that night, I was still horny, thinking about L and all the possibilities that we could have together.

My fiancé turned to me and suddenly asked me about how is L, I told her that L has been delivering on her intended KPIs, blablabla, good intern, bang for buck (literally), and that she will most likely be cleared for full time by me.

Then more intimate questions came. Let’s introduce my fiancé in this story by calling her “R”.

R: Do you think L is hot?

Lai liao, probably fishing. But my fiancé and me generally discuss girls and debate about how pretty/cute they are all the time so it’s kinda normal to us.

Me: Ok ah, what you want me to say.

R: Rate her.

Me: Normal lo, girl next door look

R: Don’t find her pretty meh

Me: Then what you want me to do if she’s pretty

R: No la, like if she suddenly make advancements towards you, you will accept?

Me: Why you asking me this kind of question

R: Just asking cannot meh

Me: If you’re lesbian will you go for her? (Deflecting the question)

R: Ok la, can consider. Not bad.

Me: You fantasize about fucking her is it haha

R: Why not we role play that I’m her next time and we’re at work, no one is in office and we are horny as fuck?

Me: Can ah (almost choking on my own saliva liao cause I literally just creampie the real deal hours ago)

Me: Or threesome la you like pussy right??

R: Cb so u like L la

Me: Just saying cannot meh?

R: Birthday gift maybe can, if you good boy!

Me: Really ah?

R: Don’t talk so much, sleep liao I very tired after shower.

Caught some Zzzzzzz after that.

Next morning in office, no one in except L who came surprisingly early.

Me: Morning…..

L: Moannning…..

Me: Huh?

L: What?

Me: What did you say?

L: I said morning

Me: Heard something different leh

L: You deaf is it? Come closer.

I leaned in to her face and she frenched me damn deep, our tongues tasting each other from every angle. I groped her breasts and she let out a innocent moan, we pulled away just as another colleague was about to enter the office.

L smiled at me and gave me a wink before I turned to my office. When I set up my laptop, I received an email.

To: Me

Subject: Urgent Meeting for Personal KPIs

Meeting Location: MBS Hotel Room ******

Textbox:
Please see meeting location to set our goals for the year. We are forecasted to meet our KPI and will proceed with a list of ACTIONABLE tasks to have at least 30 satisfied customers a month by giving them the utmost care and concern for their intimate specifications.

I was stunned, L was taking the initiative for our fuck sessions, she wasn’t kidding when she said she wanted to cum again.

I glanced over at her cubicle and she put 2 fingers into her mouth, winking at me before pulling it out.

I had to plan my next move because she got me standing at attention and ready to breed her fertile pussy again.
Old 30-11-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Bro, come I teach you one thing very useful one.

Open Microsoft Word on your office PC and type your story there. Then cut and paste the story and post it here. The benefits of doing so are multifold:

1. You get to pretend to do work in front of your colleagues and boss.

2. WE ALL GET TO READ YOUR SUPER DUPER YUMMY STIMMMMM STORY IN A TIMELY MANNER.

So bro, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE update fasterrrtrrrtt lahhhhhhh can??

Thanks bro.

✌️✌️

Updated liao hope you’re happy haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1